MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Yea the cold,glad you're feeling abit better..I'm guessing you are all geared up for the job interview!?

Just edited my earlier post as I hit the wrong button! Yes I'm really looking forward to it now. Filled in all the forms tonight to prove I'm entitled to work in the UK! Might have to have another CRB check, so more forms there! Just want to get it done now and give it the best I can.

moonwatcher said:
The cold you mean? A bit better thanks. Che

Oops - hit the wrong button!
Meant to say that my chest is still tight, but it hasn't developed into a cough so that's good. Ears itching like crazy, so hope it doesn't move into them! Don't feel rough like I did a couple of days ago though.

I thought you went to put cheers lol..oh dear at me ;0)
Coughs are annoying things so its good that you haven't got one and you're feeling better,hope it goes soon and it doesn't affect your ears!

moonwatcher said:
Just edited my earlier post as I hit the wrong button! Yes I'm really looking forward to it now. Filled in all the forms tonight to prove I'm entitled to work in the UK! Might have to have another CRB check, so more forms there! Just want to get it done now and give it the best I can.

Glad you are looking forward to it,boo to lots of forms,they can be hard work.

Woohoo brilliant news about the interview!!! Xx

Wednesday 26th September

Breakfast - 2 Special Berries Aldi Cereal Bars (think that's what they are called!) 4PP

Lunch - Ham and Piccalilli Sandwich, Grapes - Total 7PP
-
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 2oz Ham (2PP), tbspn Piccalilli (1PP), Cherry Tomatoes (0PP) big bunch Grapes (0PP)

Dinner - remainder of yesterday's Spicy Turkey Moroccan Stew thingy with Bread and Butter - Total 10PP - Stew (6PP), one slice W/M Bread (2PP), 2 tspns Butter (2PP), Banana (0PP)

Snacks - one packet of Crusti Croc Salt 'n' Vinegar Crisps (4PP)

Drinks - NAS squash, Water, one cup Coffee with Cream (2PP), one cup of Tea with splash S/S Milk

Totals for the day 27PP (clawing back 2PPs!)
APs earned today 2 - for walking to and from work
APs for the week so far - 8 (all used)
PP deficit for the week so far - 13

Technically I'm not sure if you can 'claw back' PPs from your dailies as I have done the last couple of days? Normally I would be getting more exercise and so would get the points back from the APs if necessary, but have not done much exercise this week. Just doing it to give me an overall idea of the week.

Usually on WW they say you can't save your dailies (to prevent some people from eating too little in order to 'save' their points) but overall it's the weekly average that matters not the daily total so do what works for you ;) Well done with the interview, so happy for you! Form-filling is not fun though, agreed! :p

Yes that's exactly what I thought. Thanks about the interview. Can't wait now 'til Tuesday.

Thursday 27th September

Breakfast - Weetabix Bitesize - Total 5PP -
1oz Weetabix Bitesize (2PP), one serving Milk (2PP), 2 tspns Sugar (1PP)

Lunch - Chicken and Mango Chutney sandwich, Banana - Total 8PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 5 slices Bernard Matthews Cooked Chicken Slices (3PP), lev tbspn Mango Chutney (1PP), Banana (0PP)

Dinner - Chicken Chow Mein, Ribs, Grapes - Total 17PP -
half a portion takeaway Chicken Chow Mein (7PP), 2 Ribs (8PP), tbspn Sweet and Sour Sauce (2PP), Grapes (0PP)

Snacks - none

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, one Tea wih SS Milk and two Coffees with SS Milk (milk left from breakfast)

Totals for the day - 30PP, 29 dailies
APs earned and used today - one for 10 min walk into work
Total APs for the week - 9, all used
PP deficit for the week - 13

Weigh in tomorrow - have hopped on the scales a couple of times this week - was down a pound on Tuesday, back up again this morning, so it will be interesting to see what they say tomorrow!

Food looks great. Good luck for weigh in xx

Weigh in on Saturday (was already dressed in a rush on Friday morning before I remembered!) was up one pound. I wasn't really surprised at that as I've hardly exercised at all with this cold/bug, and I had eaten far too much! Thursday night had Chow Mein and some Spare ribs - only 17 points worth, but still the total was too much for the day. On Friday I had already decided I would have fish and chips from the canteen, as I haven't had them in ages, so had breaded haddock and oven chips with peas, followed by jam tart and custard, then in the evening we ended up in Pizza hut and shared a stuffed crust BBQ Meat Feast, followed by a visit to the Ice-Cream Factory! So a pound up on Saturday morning wasn't much of a surprise!

Saturday had a pub meal of large Mixed Grill and Sticky Toffee Pudding, after shopping, then today had Roast Lamb Dinner with Lemon and Lime Coconut Sponge whilst out, and then a Cheese and Onion Pasty and a Belgian Bun at home! I'm not even going to try to work out the PP for Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I'm going for 29PP tomorrow, Tuesday I don't know as I will be provided with lunch during the interview day, so will have to just choose the best I can - think it may be buffet style bits and fruit. Wednesday I will try for 29PP again, and then Thursday we are going to see my stepson and his wife with their new baby girl in the evening and treating them to a takeaway so don't know how that will work out. It's just not going to be a good week! Hoping to get back on the exercise from Wednesday and just go for the best I can in damage limitation. TBH a STS would probably be a result on Friday, let alone a loss!

Bit grumpy with myself, especially as I cannot shake off this cold - today my ears and sinuses are really painful. Still, almost everyone has bad weeks now and again.

On Friday, after the fish 'n' chip and jam tart lunch, followed by the Pizza Hut visit, (!!!) I felt soooooo uncomfortable and stuffed. It reminded me that I used to feel like that almost every time we went out to eat. I really didn't like it and do not want to go back to feeling like that more often - I'm looking forward to getting back to more healthy eating this week, even if I don't do it every day.

Wow lots of yummy food :0)
Yea me and Nessa were saying on her diary the other day that its amazing how we used to eat and what we put our bodies through!
Am sure you will soon get back into healthy days and yup it doesn't hurt if its not all the time :0)
You will soon get that pound off and I hope you're alot better soon,sorry to hear you don't feel good right now.

Wow lots of yummy food :0)
Yea me and Nessa were saying on her diary the other day that its amazing how we used to eat and what we put our bodies through!
Am sure you will soon get back into healthy days and yup it doesn't hurt if its not all the time :0)
You will soon get that pound off and I hope you're alot better soon,sorry to hear you don't feel good right now.

Yep, I was just saying to the other half about how in the past I would lose say around a stone and then fall off the wagon and put it all back on and more. This time round though, I have had times like the last few days, but it hasn't stopped me getting back on track to lose the next bit! So I was checking with him what he thought about it (ie, was he thinking 'Oh here we go again, she'll put it all back on now') and he said no - he knew I would get back on track, and he thought it was important that we do have days like it now and again, as that keeps it real!

Oh and exciting times seeing the new baby :0)

Yeah, really looking forward to seeing her. We've put it off a few days because I really do not want to give her/them this awful cold - been coughing everywhere this week-end - so not good around a new baby. I'm sure I will be OK by Thursday though.

Back