MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

moonwatcher said:
Well done! It's a good feeling isn't it, when you've almost talked yourself out of (or into) something and then change your mind and do the 'good' choice! Which Billy Blanks DVD do you do? I've been having a look on Youtube but there are loads, and I think I want a 'beginners' version!

Yeah - I don't want to risk the back as if it goes then I won't be able to even move, let alone do exercises!

Yea always feel better after exercise,sometimes it's just motivating myself to do it,lol As to Billy Blanks I have a boxset of his which has 4 DVDs in it,abs and glutes,active,get ripped and energise,they all have basic and advanced workouts on them.

Yea always feel better after exercise,sometimes it's just motivating myself to do it,lol As to Billy Blanks I have a boxset of his which has 4 DVDs in it,abs and glutes,active,get ripped and energise,they all have basic and advanced workouts on them.

Ok thanks Daisy - the ones I looked at yesterday looked very intensive, but I've found some 'basic bootcamp' and 'basic abs bootcamp' ones today, so think I'll have a look at them over the next few days. I like the sound of it and it's supposed to be a good calories burner. I really want my waist to go down a few inches. I'm sure in past years and past diets I have lost inches from it more quickly than this! Must be 'me age' I s'pose!

Wednesday 4th July

Yay -start of a new week - time to knuckle down and get on with it!

Breakfast - Cereal and milk - Total 6PP
- 1.5 oz Aldi cereal with red berries (Special K with berries type) (4PP), serving of milk (2PP) some left for later

Lunch - Total 10PP - was out shopping so didn't stop for lunch as such as didn't want to be tempted by Greggs pasties! one packet French Fries (2PP) and a snickers type peanut choc bar (8PP!)

Tea- Jacket spud with beans and cheese - Total 15PP -
one medium potato (8PP), 4 tbspns baked beans (3PP), 1oz grated cheddar (3PP) 2 tbspns extra light mayo (1PP), half a grapefruit (0PP)

Snacks - one toasted crumpet (2PP), 2 tspns butter (2PP)

Drinks - one cup coffee with cream (2PP), coffee with milk left from breakfast, water, green tea, NAS squash

Totals for the day - 37PP, 29 dailies and 8 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 41
APs earned - just 2 from a walk

moonwatcher said:
Ok thanks Daisy - the ones I looked at yesterday looked very intensive, but I've found some 'basic bootcamp' and 'basic abs bootcamp' ones today, so think I'll have a look at them over the next few days. I like the sound of it and it's supposed to be a good calories burner. I really want my waist to go down a few inches. I'm sure in past years and past diets I have lost inches from it more quickly than this! Must be 'me age' I s'pose!

Yea I feel abit like that with age so I know what you mean,that's good you have found some of the basic work outs,be good to know what you think of them.

Yea I feel abit like that with age so I know what you mean,that's good you have found some of the basic work outs,be good to know what you think of them.

Will probably try them out next week, so I will let you know how I get on.

Food for Thursday July 5th

Breakfast - 2 cereal bars - Total 5PP -
one Cadbury Raisin and one White Choc Chip one

Lunch - Spicy Egg Mayo sarni Total 7PP - 2 pieces w/m bread (4PP), one large boiled egg (3PP) mashed with 1 tbspn extra low fat mayo (0PP), one chopped jalapeno and loads of black pepper! (0PP), banana (0PP)

Tea - Pepperoni Garlic Spicy Pasta - Total 12PP - 2.5oz w/m spaghetti (7PP), 3/4oz pepperoni (2PP), 4 sliced green olives (0PP), one chopped jalapeno (0PP), 1oz cream cheese (2PP), crushed garlic (0PP), oven roast tomatoes (0PP) with chilli and garlic flakes (0PP) and one tspn olive oil (1PP), beetroot (0PP) Yum yum yummy yum yum! :D one pear (0PP)

Snacks - Scone with butter and jam - Total 11pp - 2oz scone (5PP), 2 tspns butter (2PP), 3 tspns jam (4PP)

Drinks - one cup coffee with cream (2PP), NAS squash and water

Totals for the day - 37PP, 29 dailies and 8 weeklies
Remaining weeklies - 33
APs earned today - 1 for walking into work
APs for the week so far - 3

Friday 6th July

Quite a few nibblings today and a takeaway tonight - used a few more weeklies than planned, but should still be OK for the rest of the week.

Breakfast - two cereal bars - one white choc and one cranberry and yogurt (5PP)

Lunch - Cheese and piccalilli sarni - Total 10PP
- 2 slices w/m bread (4PP), 1.5oz cheddar (5PP), tbspn piccalilli (1PP), banana (0PP)

Break time snack at work - Jam doughnut (7PP) (was worth every point, and did manage to resist the butter shortbread fingers all day!) :)

Snack at home after workout - French Fries and half a scone with butter and jam - Total 7PP - one packet salt 'n' vinegar French Fries (2PP), half a scone (3PP), tspn butter (1PP) tspn jam (1PP)

Tea - Fishcake and chips from chippy - Total 16PP - counted 11 for half normal portion of chips and 5 for the fishcake

Drinks - one cup coffee and cream (2PP), NAS squash and water

Totals for the day - 47PP, 29 dailies and 18 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 15
APs earned today - 8 in total - 1 for walking to and from work, 3 for various Wii Fit stuff, and 4 for Lesley Sansone's 2 mile walk workout
Total APs for the week so far - 11

Missed huge bowl of grapefruit off yesterday's food - no points obviously!

Saturday 7th July

Breakfast - Fried egg sarni - Total 8PP -
2 slices w/m bread (4PP), 2 tbspns bbq sauce (1PP), one egg (2PP), tspn oil to fry (1PP)

Drinks - so far - NAS squash, one cup coffee with cream (2PP), tea with milk (1PP) (only have a splash, but will probably have another cuppa later, so will allow one point)

Not sure what we are having for the rest of the day - will update later...

yumi ur food is making my mouth water well donr hun u have givein me hope i have started again doing ww done it last year didnt have much luck and been doing calorie counting but goin back on ww look forward to following ur diary x

yumi ur food is making my mouth water well donr hun u have givein me hope i have started again doing ww done it last year didnt have much luck and been doing calorie counting but goin back on ww look forward to following ur diary x

Hi Georgina,

Good luck with WW. I think once you get your head round the points it is easier than calorie counting (although I suppose that is exactly what it is doing - just in a different way! LOL!) Thanks for dropping in. Are you going to start a diary? If you do let me know when you do and I can pop in there too!

Missed huge bowl of grapefruit off yesterday's food - no points obviously!

Saturday 7th July

Breakfast - Fried egg sarni - Total 8PP -
2 slices w/m bread (4PP), 2 tbspns bbq sauce (1PP), one egg (2PP), tspn oil to fry (1PP)

Drinks - so far - NAS squash, one cup coffee with cream (2PP), tea with milk (1PP) (only have a splash, but will probably have another cuppa later, so will allow one point)

Not sure what we are having for the rest of the day - will update later...

Updating for the rest of yesterday ...

Lunch - Yogurt and honey, French fries - Total 6PP - 100g greek yogurt (3PP), (don't like the fat free ones, so would rather spend some points on this and get the full flavour and goodness) tspn honey (1PP), one packet cheese and onion French Fries (2PP)

Tea - Jacket spud with baked beans and cheese - Total 12PP - 7 oz jacket potato (4PP), 4 tbspns baked beans (3PP), 10z cheddar (3PP), squirt of extra l/f mayo (0PP), fresh pineapple (0PP) and big dollop of greek yogurt (2PP), lime juice (0PP)

More drinks! - tea with rest of milk from above, water

Snack - banana (0PP), 1.5oz McVities cheddars - (6PP)

Totals for the day - 35PP, 29 dailies and 6 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 9
APs earned today - 1! Practising leg kicks with the hubby (who is a black belt - so he insists I must do the correct leg kick form next week when I start the Billy Blanks workouts!

capoeira.gif

APs so far for the week - 12

Sunday 8th July

Breakfast - Cereal and breakfast bar - Total 8PP -
1.5oz Frosties (4PP), serving milk (2PP), (some left for cup of tea later) White choc chip breakfast bar (2PP)

Lunch - Tomato soup and sun dried tomato and mushroom roll - Total 6PP - can of WW tomato soup (2PP), small sun dried tomato and mushroom soft cob roll (3PP), scraping butter on roll (1PP)

Tea - The plan is ... Mini kievs, potato wedges and peas, fruit - Total 14PP - 6 Bernard Matthews mini kievs (7PP), 6oz potato wedges (4PP), olive oil to coat - one tspn - (1PP), 3 tbspns petit pois (1PP), beetroot (0PP), 2 tbspns extra l/f mayo (1PP), fresh pineapple and peach slices (0PP)

Snacks - 1oz McVities cheddars (4PP)

Drinks - one cup coffee with cream (2PP), green tea, NAS squash, cup of tea using leftover breakfast milk, and water

Totals for the day if I don't snaffle anything else! :)

34PP, 29 dailies and 5 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 4 - that's OK as Mon/Tues are usually easy days to stick to points
APS earned - none today
Total APs for the week so far - 12

Monday 9th July

Breakfast - Cereal - Total 6PP -
1.5oz Special K Red Berries (4PP), serving of milk (2PP)

Lunch - Pizza Crackers - Total 6PP - 4 WW Wheat & Oat Crackers (2PP), 2oz Aldi Cream Cheese (4PP), scraping of Tomato Puree (0PP), Oregano (0PP), 2 Black Olives (0PP), Chilli (0PP)

Tea - Lentil, Pea and Potato Curry, Fruit Cocktail and Yogurt - Total 14PP - Home-made Curry (10PP), half a tin of Fruit Cocktail in Light Syrup (3PP), dollop of Greek Yogurt (1PP)

Snacks - 1oz Cheddar (3PP)

Drinks - one cup of coffee with cream (2PP), one cup of tea using milk left from breakfast, water, NAS squash

Totals for today 31PP, 29 dailies, 2 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 2PP
APs earned today - 7, (Tae bo video, Lesley Sansone's walking video and Wii fit)

Tried out the Billy Blanks Instructional Video today - was good, but need to work on my speed for the kicks! When he is demonstrating them it is so slow I fall over, and when they go at 'normal speed' it is too fast and ... I fall over! :D LOL. Will get there eventually I'm sure!

Tuesday 10th July

Breakfast - Breakfast Bar and Cereal Total 7PP -
One White Choc Chip Breakfast Bar (2PP), 1oz Frosties Cereal (3PP), one serving Milk (2PP)

Lunch - Lemon and Herb Couscous with Spicy Tuna - Total 6PP - half a pack of Aldi's Lemon and Herb Couscous (5PP), half a can of Tuna (1PP), chopped Chilli and Black Pepper (0PP), one Banana (0PP)

Tea - Turkey, Lentil, Pea and Potato Curry, Cinnamon Plums and Custard - Total 14PP - Leftover curry from yesterday (5PP), with small Turkey Breast added (3PP), half oz Craisins (dried Cranberries) (1PP) 40g Rice (dried weight) (4PP), Plums stewed with Cinnamon (0PP), quarter of a can of Custard (1PP), sweetener (0PP)

Snacks - French Fries and Cheddars - Total 4PP - one packet Cheese and Onion French Fries (2PP), half oz McVitie's Cheddars (2PP)

Drinks - one cup of tea with milk left from breakfast, water

Totals for the day - 31PP, 29 dailies and 2 remaining weeklies
APs earned today 7 (Tae-bo video, Lesley Sansone's Walking Video and Wii Fit)
APs total for the week - 26

Weigh day tomorrow!

Lol yes! You will get there,you can use a chair for balance if that helps :0)

Yes, I did today! I also slowed down a bit as I reckon that fewer repeats done properly is a lot better than throwing my legs around fast! Can feel it in my legs and bum today though! I'm OK on the punches - just need more work on the kicks!

Back