MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

That's good that both you are your hubby realise how far you have come and how different things are for you now..great stuff!
I don't blame you for waiting a little while to see the baby as you've been poorly,aw I love baby cuddles :0)

Sounds like a delicious weekend :) Hope you're feeling better soon MW! xx

It was thanks Libby, but I need to get back to delicious and within my PP soon! Feeling quite a bit better today thanks - really rough this morning, coughing and bunged up, and then by about 3.00pm it was like the cold had just vanished "all of a sudden."

Food today ... hmmmm. The day started well with weetabix, then I went shopping to get a new handbag and some make-up, and a few other bits and pieces. Didn't take anything for lunch because I was planning to be back in time. Took some shoes in to be re-heeled and they weren't going to be ready until 2.30! Went to Boots to try and get a Shapers sandwich, but they don't do them at that branch any more. Ended up in Greggs! (Well it was next door to the shoe repairers!) So, one Steak Pasty, Cream Doughnut and a Latte later... I just seem to have no will power at the moment - last time I went in there with OH about a fortnight ago I just had a coffee - not even a bite of his pie! Tried to redeem myself with a WW soup and some bread tonight. I think I need to get this interview over and done with (tomorrow) and then hopefully I can get myself back in gear.

:wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee:

I got it!

Apparently I gave an extremely impressive interview! I am so chuffed. Going out to the coast for a walk and something to eat (and drink) to celebrate! I'm going to have whatever I want! :)cool: Rebel!) Feel like I can get back on track tomorrow now the interview is over. (But not tonight, oh no, tonight is for celebrating!)

YAY!

(Probably the best bit about the whole day though, was when we were doing our one-to-one sessions with pupils, I stopped and thought to myself for a second, and realised just how much I loved doing it ... can't wait to start.)

Well I shan't even try to point today - Cereal Bar for Breakfast (couldn't face anything else), Lunch was during the interview day from the school's canteen - Hunter's Chicken with sweetcorn, broccoli and oven roasted spicy potato pieces, fresh fruit salad, at home after the interview was two pieces Warburton's fruit loaf with butter and ginger curd. Celebratory evening meal out at the pub - Surf 'n' Turf with salad and chips (10 pieces of Scampi! - I've had scampi as scampi on its own with less scampi than that!) meringue, ice-cream, fruit and cream to follow, can of strongbow.

Total PP for the day - absolutely loads! Will now aim to salvage two remaining days out of the week, and try to avoid creeping back into the 15s for weigh in.

But nothing's a problem this evening after getting the job! :D

Well I shan't even try to point today - Cereal Bar for Breakfast (couldn't face anything else), Lunch was during the interview day from the school's canteen - Hunter's Chicken with sweetcorn, broccoli and oven roasted spicy potato pieces, fresh fruit salad, at home after the interview was two pieces Warburton's fruit loaf with butter and ginger curd. Celebratory evening meal out at the pub - Surf 'n' Turf with salad and chips (10 pieces of Scampi! - I've had scampi as scampi on its own with less scampi than that!) meringue, ice-cream, fruit and cream to follow, can of strongbow.

Total PP for the day - absolutely loads! Will now aim to salvage two remaining days out of the week, and try to avoid creeping back into the 15s for weigh in.

But nothing's a problem this evening after getting the job! :D

Snap! .. :D
Had just the same sort of day.. did do a rough tallie on my PPs .. about 60! .. :eek:

Any way...well done on getting the job...how exciting...deserves a celebrationary treat.

Snap! .. :D
Had just the same sort of day.. did do a rough tallie on my PPs .. about 60! .. :eek:

Any way...well done on getting the job...how exciting...deserves a celebrationary treat.

Thanks Emm. Yes we'd all be fine if
a) we didn't have to eat, and
b) food didn't taste so darned good!

Sorry to hear about the cold,great news on the feed back :0)
If and that's IF there is a gain on Friday..it will go..life is for living and a celebration was called for!

Sorry to hear about the cold,great news on the feed back :0)
If and that's IF there is a gain on Friday..it will go..life is for living and a celebration was called for!

Absolutely. I definitely had to celebrate! I'm OK with whatever the scales say on Friday. I know I can't compensate for nearly two weeks with just two days, so that's OK. In the past that is exactly what I would have done - tried to eat practically nothing in an attempt to make up for the previous 10 days before WI. That wouldn't have worked of course, and then I'd have caved in completely, fed up, and gained some more pounds before it started all over again!

I think the cold has gone really - it's just catarrh and sinuses. My sinuses play up quite a bit ever since I had sinusitis a few years ago, so just got to give them a bit of time to settle down from the cold.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Will be working so will probably find out a start date for my new job. It will depend on what they decide to do with my two days a week on the Reception - so it could be really soon, or it may be a month. I'm so looking forward to starting, so even if it is a full month, I can start counting down the days!

A BIG thank you to all of you who listened to my nerves about it, and were so supportive.

Then in the evening we are going to see the new baby and will be having a takeaway - probably Chinese, so that won't be brilliant for points, but the new week starts soon!

Food for Wednesday 3rd October

Breakfast - Greek Yogurt, Syrup and Maple Pecan Cereal Sprinkles - Total 6PP -
4oz Greek Yogurt (4PP), drizzle Golden Syrup (1PP), sprinkling of Pecan Maple Cereal (1PP)

Lunch - Ham and Mustard Sandwich, Banana, Belgian Bun - Total 12PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 2oz Ham (3PP), scrape English Mustard (0PP), Banana (0PP), half a Belgian Bun (5PP)

Dinner - Slow Cooker Beef Stew - Total 9PP -
one tspn Olive Oil (1PP), 4oz Beef (3PP), 7oz Potato (4PP), Leek, Carrot, Onions (0PP), Oxo cube (0PP), 2 tspns Gravy Granules (1PP), splash Soy Sauce (0PP), a Pear (0PP)

Snacks - none

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, coffee with cream (2PP)

Totals for the day 29PP
APs earned 2 for walking
The earlier part of the week is a goner, so just keeping the points down as best I can for today and tomorrow.

moonwatcher said:
:wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee:

I got it!

Apparently I gave an extremely impressive interview! I am so chuffed. Going out to the coast for a walk and something to eat (and drink) to celebrate! I'm going to have whatever I want! :)cool: Rebel!) Feel like I can get back on track tomorrow now the interview is over. (But not tonight, oh no, tonight is for celebrating!)

YAY!

(Probably the best bit about the whole day though, was when we were doing our one-to-one sessions with pupils, I stopped and thought to myself for a second, and realised just how much I loved doing it ... can't wait to start.)

Yayy well done!

Hey Hun just catching up on your diary.
I see you got the job that's brilliant well done!!!!!
October is certainly your month! Xxx

Right, I'm grabbing a bit of time on Minis before starting the day properly. Got a busy week-end, especially today, as hubby is out all day on a bike test, and I need to catch up on loads of stuff... I am starting the new job on Monday! I will be doing three days a week on the new post, and then the remaining two days in my current one, until they sort out a replacement, or move people around to fill the post. Then I'll be five days in the new post. Because I thought they wouldn't move me over straight away I thought I had a few weeks to get stuff sorted and implement a new routine! Only working two days a week has been great, but you get really lapse on a regular routine! (Well I did anyway!)

So this mornng, once I've updated my diary etc., is blitz the house time (deep joy!) This afternoon I want to do some batch cooking for the freezer to make it easier next week. While I'm doing this split week I will be working more hours than I will be doing when I go to 5 days in the new post, as my current two days are longer ones.

Any time left will be ironing and sorting my clothes out ready for next week.

Tomorrow I need to plant up some winter flowering baskets outside, and we have to cover the veg beds for the winter. plus probably some more ironing. Will leave both evenings free for chilling though.

I was planning to brush up on my French and do a crash course in conversational Spanish before I started but I think fitting that in over two hours at Sunday tea time may be a little optimistic!

My new plan is half an hour exercise first thing in the morning Mons, Tues and Weds, as I start later those days, and another session as soon as I get home on Mons and Weds - porbably not Tues as I think it is a later finish. Not sure about Thurs/Fris yet. Want to start our C2K soon, but now hubby has caught the cough/cold and we want to go together, so will wait for him to recover from that.

Busy, but exciting times!

Last edited:
Hey Hun just catching up on your diary.
I see you got the job that's brilliant well done!!!!!
October is certainly your month! Xxx

Yay, thanks Hun! According to our Head Teacher I had a "cracking" interview, and he's a Yorkshireman, so that is praise indeed! Lol.

Back