MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Friday 19th October

WI Friday morning and down 1.5lbs so happy with that as I've lost the 1 and 3/4 lbs I put on over the last two weeks now, plus a little more. 3 stones off in sight!

Food for Friday...

Breakfast - 2 Harvest Chewee Toffee Bars (4PP)

Lunch - Cheese and Pickle Sandwich, Crisps and Fruit - Total 12PP
- 2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP), tbspn Plum Chutney (1PP), packet Crusti Croc Cheese and Onion Crisps (4PP), Apple and Banana (0PP)

Dinner - out for a bit of shopping, so stopped off for a pub meal - Total 12PP -
Pork and Bean Casserole with New Potatoes and Salad (12PP)

I was really pleased with this meal - they had a 'Lighten Up' selection where the whole meal was under 500 cals and this was one of them. The pork and beans were in a tomato, garlic and chorizo sauce with rosemary - very tasty.

Snacks - 2 small choc finger bars - one Coconut and one Fudge (12PP) (guestimate)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with Cream (2PP), Diet Pepsi

Totals for the day - 42PP, 29 dailies and 13 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 36
APs earned today and for the week so far - just one for walking to and from work

Saturday 20th October

Such a piggy day today! Went to a local Wetherspoons - steak and kidney pudding, chips. Need I say more?

Breakfast - Fruit Loaf, Butter and Jam - Total 7PP
- 2 slices Warburton's Fuit Loaf (4PP), 2 tspns Butter (2PP), 1 tspn Jam (1PP)

Lunch - Wetherspoons Steak and Kidney Pudding, Peas and Chips (32PP)
No pudding though as too full and had a Cinnamon Swirl marked for later!

Evening Meal - Houmous and Crackers - Total 6PP
- 2 tspns Home-made Houmous (4PP), 4 WW Wheat and Oat Crackers (2PP)

Snacks - Cinnamon Swirl (10PP), 2 Dates (2PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with Cream (2PP), Latte (2PP)

Totals for the day - 61PP, 29 dailies and 32 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 4
APs earned today - 2 for walking
APs for the week so far - 3

So 4 weeklies left for 5 days... Should be able to do it, and I thoroughly enjoyed the steak and kidney pudd. I had decided I would really enjoy my lunch, and I was going to have a Burger meal, but when I looked at the calories on the menu (handy!) that would have been about the same PP, and I can have a burger any time without using a load of weeklies, so it seemed silly to use so many weeklies on something I can have just as easily without using them!

Have been shopping last night and today and have two crammed freezers ready to cook some lovely healthy meals! Beef and pork joints, mince, lean stewing beef, turkey steaks, turkey tournedos, turkey chunks, turkey crown, chicken steaks and breasts, lamb shanks, lamb burgers, chicken drumsticks, chilli sausages and spicy pork sausages (how did they sneak in???) Ham, cheeses and yogurt in the fridge, plus plenty of tinned toms, beans, lentils, fruit and veg, so planning a good five days within my points. Lamb shank gravy dinner tomorrow, probably spag bol on Monday, not planned the rest of the days yet, but at least I'll have plenty to choose from!

Food for Sunday 21st October

Breakfast - Fruit Loaf and Butter with Cinnamon - Total 7PP -
2 slices Warburton's Fruit Loaf (4PP), 3 tspns Butter (3PP), sprinkling Cinnamon (0PP)

'Lunch' - Crisps and Dates - Total 8PP - packet Smoky Bacon Crisps (4PP) and 3 dried Dates (4PP)

Dinner - Lamb Shank Sunday Dinner - Total 16PP -
4oz Lamb Shank meat, cooked in Slow Cooker (6PP), 7 oz Potatoes (4PP), roasted in one tbspn Olive Oil (1PP) cooked in Halogen Oven, 4 pieces Parsnip (1PP), small Frozen Yorkie (1PP), Gravy (2PP), Peas (1PP), Carrots (0PP), Grapefruit segments (0PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with Cream (2PP), Tea with a splash of Milk

Totals for the day - 33, 29 dailies and remaining 3 weeklies
APs earned today - none
APs for the week so far 3

Last edited:
Food for Monday 22nd October

Breakfast - Greek Yogurt, Maple Syrup and Pecan Maple Cereal (5PP)

Lunch - Ham & Mustard Sandwich, Fruit - Total 5PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 1 slice Ham (1PP), scrape of Mustard (0PP), Cherry Toms (0PP), Banana and Apple (0PP)

Dinner - Houmous and Crackers with Chilli Jelly, WW Tomato Soup, Bread and Butter, Fruit - Total 17PP -
1 serving home-made Houmous (4PP), pack WW Wheat and Oat Crackers (2PP), tspn Sweet Chilli and Crabapple Jelly (1PP), WW Tomato Soup (2PP), 1/2 oz Cheddar (2PP), 2 slices Bread (4PP), 2 tspns Butter (2PP), Grapefruit (0PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day 29 dailies
APs earned today - 2 for walking to and from work (went the long way round both ways)
APs for the week so far - 5

Food for Tuesday 23rd October

Breakfast - Weetabix - Total 4PP - 1oz Weetabix Bitesize (2PP), Milk (1PP), tspn Sugar (1PP)

Lunch - Cheese and Chilli Jelly Sandwich, Fruit -Total 8PP -
2 slices Bread (4PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP), tspn Sweet Chilli Jelly (1PP), Cherry Toms (0PP), Banana and Apple (0PP)

Dinner - Turkey Spaghetti Bolognaise - Total 12PP -
Turkey Bolognaise Sauce (4PP), 2 oz Spaghetti, dried weight (5PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP)

Snacks - Harvest Chewee Toffee Bar (2PP), Mini Fabulous Bakin' Boys Lime Cupcake (1PP)

Drinks - NAS squash, Water, Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day 29 dailies
APs earned today - 5 (4 for 40 minutes fast walking, 1 for 20 minutes slower walking)
APs earned for the week so far - 10

Food for Wednesday 24th October

Breakfast - Greek Yogurt, Maple Syrup and Maple Pecan Cereal sprinkled on top (5PP)

Lunch - Cheesy Ham and Mustard Sandwich, Banana and Grapes - Total 6PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), one Cheese Triangle (1PP), 2 oz Ham (1PP), scrape of Mustard (0PP), Banana and Grapes (0PP), Cherry Tomatoes (0PP)

Dinner - Egg, Wedges and Cold Lamb - Total 13PP -
7oz Potatoes (4PP), made into spicy wedges, one Egg (2PP), fried in one tbspn Olive Oil (1PP), 3oz cold Lamb (6PP), Plums and an Apple (0PP)

Snacks - slice of Toffee Apple Cake (2PP), one Pink 'n' White Mallow (1PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, one Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day 29
APs earned roday 5 (one hour medium pace walking)
APs for the week so far - 15

Quick update for food.

Thursday 25th October

Breakfast - 2 Harvest Chewee Bars (4PP)

Lunch - Turkey and Mango Chutney Sandwich, Cherry Toms, Banana and Grapes (7PP)

Dinner - half a Pizza (10PP), after watching the school's drama group perform Return to the Forbidden Planet - fantastic!

Snacks - Cheese on Toast (6PP), 4 mini Lime Cheesecakes (4PP), Crisps (4PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS Squash and Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Total 37

Friday 26th October

WI = up a pound! Disappointed but hey-ho!

Lunch - Brie, Grape and Mango Chutney Sandwich, Cherry Toms, Crisps, Banana, Grapes (12PP)

Dinner - Turkey, Potato and Split Pea Curry with Greek Yogurt, Banana and Yogurt with Maple Syrup (11PP)

Snacks - Pink 'n' White wafer and 1oz Popcorn (4PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with cream (2PP)Total 33, 29 dailies and 4 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 45
APs earned - one for 10 min walk

Saturday 27th October

Lunch - Ham and Mustard Sandwich (6PP), Crisps (4PP), Grapes (0PP)

Dinner - Leftover Turkey and Potato Curry (6PP), one piece Bread and Butter (4PP), spoonful Greek Yogurt (1PP), Baked Apple with Mincmeat (1PP)

Snacks - 1oz White Chocolate (4PP), third of a Cadbury's Fudge (1PP), Pink 'n' White wafer (1PP), 1oz Bombay mix (4PP), Magnum style Lolly (8PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Green Tea (0PP)

Total 44PP, 29 dailies and 15 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 30
APs earned today none
APs for the week so far - 1

About to catch up on a few diaries in a mo. Woke up in the night feeling really sick and still a bit feeble this afternoon. Typical to get something for half term! Hopefully it won't develop into anything much. Stew in the slow cooker with dumpling ready for later, rice pudd already made, and had home-made butternut squash and apple soup for lunch, so feeding myself up with real home cooked food! Old fashioned film on the TV, feet up on sofa, milky coffee and hallowee'n cupcake about to be consumed!

Oh dear Sparkles! Let's hope not a dreaded lurgy just when you are having a break. I'm sure that yummy stew will chase away anything untoward...:D
Must get a stew made myself..dumplings 'n all!! Nothing like it.
Sounds like a good afternoon ahead.. :clap:

Hi Em. Yes we love a Sunday stew! Only got the one dumpling for me and it will cost me 6PP, but it will be worth every mouthful! We're watching an old black and white horror film from 1952 - good fun!

Hi Em. Yes we love a Sunday stew! Only got the one dumpling for me and it will cost me 6PP, but it will be worth every mouthful! We're watching an old black and white horror film from 1952 - good fun!

Yay for dumpling and 6PP.. as you say well worth it!
I'm afraid that when I make them I indulge in at least three! but that's the trouble with living on my own..there's noone to share them with..(teehee!!)
I have the Ghost of Canterville Hall on my TV..that' scary enough for me.. :eek:

Back