My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Think I'm gonna be real strict starting now to lose some major weight quickly. I've got 21.4lbs to go! Maybe I'll do a 100% month or something again. I'm gonna give it some thought tomorrow.

I'm happy with my progress this year so far. I could have lost a lot more but to be honest, I haven't tried too hard in 2014. So I'm really happy with the results so far considering I haven't been very strict.

In terms of reaching my weight goal in June, that's going to be a big ask. I'd need to lost 2.65lbs a week over the next 8 weeks to reach it in June. Which is possible but would require a ton of discipline. I'm going to Comic-con in July with my best friends, and I'm really excited. I want to look good for that, as there will be lots of pictures and stuff! Would be a great way to celebrate my new image if I could lose all the weight by then.

Considering I've lost weight at a slowish pace, I would imagine I could shift a decent amount of weight now if I put 100% effort into it.

So yeah, I may do a 100% month, and see how it goes. Exercise everyday and no cheat days. The weather is nice again now so I can go back to playing basketball every evening like I did last year which helped me a lot! Anyway, I'll give it a think over tomorrow about my plan of action! I ate a lot of food today and I have football tomorrow, so I guess if I started a 100% month then tomorrow would be a good start.

Love the new profile pic!!! You look fab! Very male modelesque! (Think just made that word up?)

whatever you you decide I'll be here rooting for you and I'm sure Tracy will too. I think it has to be right way for you to shed the remainder of the weight and ultimately what will keep of the weight for good. I can see benefits of both methods but guess the inbetween is go for the hard version 100% strict and if you do have the odd day or too or even week off plan you can shrug it off and just carry on? It's just got to work for you.

I think ink having the July event is an incentive and in on respect doing the strict regime means you get of the diet waggon for good and then maintain from therein. Either way is a good way. See how you feel now you've had chance to think about it.

Haha yes I'm getting there Tracy! And may the 4th be with you! Though it's now the 5th but oh well :(

It's the London and Film comic-con in July :) Gonna get some pictures with some tv/film stars!

Here's the guest list, I'm sure you'll recognize a few! Summer Guests - London Film and Comic Con 2014

REV23 said:
Haha yes I'm getting there Tracy! And may the 4th be with you! Though it's now the 5th but oh well :(

It's the London and Film comic-con in July :) Gonna get some pictures with some tv/film stars!

Here's the guest list, I'm sure you'll recognize a few! Summer Guests - London Film and Comic Con 2014

Ooh yes, lots of people I recognise on there, being an ageing geek girl, lol. Stan Lee seemed to be listed twice! I would love to go to the one in San Diego - about 90% of the people I follow on Twitter go there every year, I'd be in my element!! Maybe when I retire, and get new knees.... :D xx

Ooh yes, lots of people I recognise on there, being an ageing geek girl, lol. Stan Lee seemed to be listed twice! I would love to go to the one in San Diego - about 90% of the people I follow on Twitter go there every year, I'd be in my element!! Maybe when I retire, and get new knees.... :D xx

Haha Stan Lee pictures cost £100! I can't afford that :( Most of them are only £15 for a picture with them so I'll get a few.

I'd love to go to the San Diego one! I'm sure one day I'll save up for it and go! Would be so much fun.

Well it's a good start to the week. Got a lot of exercise today and yesterday playing football. I want to exercise every day this week at least.

But that may not happen now. Someone decided to be an idiot and kick me in the knee, it's very sore and it's painful to walk. Very annoying, hopefully it won't hurt as much tomorrow. I'm gonna put some ice on it!

Hopefully I can bring a big loss this week! Aiming for three pounds.

Right, weigh-in tomorrow. I've been great this week, hoping I can nail a good result. Feel like a deserve something decent! Exercised 5 times this week, quite intensely playing football. My diet has been on the dot 1500 each day (apart from cheat day), so I'm confident there will be a loss.

In fact today I only had half a pack of Munchies, a McDonald's wrap, a packet of crisps and a half-pint of coke. Which was only around 850 calories. Had plenty of water today too so I've done all I can. Hopefully the scales will be kind!

And edit: If I can lose over 1.5lbs I will officially be a in the 14 stone range, which would feel amazing. I'm very excited because I think I've done enough :)

Omg!!! Sooo excited for you Alex! Will be brilliant if you get 1.5 lb to get you onto the 14's just fab! Looking forward to hearing the weigh in result! X

I didn't lose 1.5lb. I lost 2.4lb!!! Very happy with that :D

Being in the 14 stones feels very odd, haven't been 14 stone since I was like 11 haha Thanks for your best wishes guys, it must have worked :p

That's absolutely amazing Alex :D It's wonderful to see how far you've come in a year. Well done, keep going!

Thanks everyone, I'm chuffed :D

You've done so well! Well done! I have read some of your diary and it's really inspirational. Gonna read some more of it now.:)

Thanks Kira! I am indeed very excited to lose it in the 14's, next stop, the 13's!

You've done so well! Well done! I have read some of your diary and it's really inspirational. Gonna read some more of it now.:)

Thank you very much :) Glad I can offer some inspiration!

So far, so good this week. Haven't done much exercise but my calories have been great each day.

Hoping for a good 1.5lb loss at least :)

Back