my 8week progress

honeytemple88

Silver Member
my progress in the last 8 weeks on exante!

start weight on exante 13stone 4lb 0oz
current weight : 11stone 5lb 6oz
thats a loss of 26lb 9oz

measurements at start of exante :

chest then : 40.5inch
chest now : 37 inchs
thats a loss on 3.5inch's

waist then : 41 inch's
waist now : 31.5 inch's
thats a loss of 9.5 inch's

hips then : 44.5 inch's
hips now : 38.5 inch's
thats a loss of 6 inch's

That's great - I bet you're really pleased and proud of yourself. I hope I do as well :) I've now in my second week but haven't measured myself since day 1 - I'm going to try to hold off until a month has passed. How often do you measure yourself?

Lesley x

im very proud if i would av stayed 100% i tink i would have alot beter results but im happy with it and i weight myself every week when i do my weekly weigh ins its surprising how quick you see the difference in the measurements x

i measure myself every week sorri x

Fantastic! You must really be able to see/ feel the difference!

Well done, thats such an inspiration I have 8 weeks untill my holiday, I would love to see similar results.

Fantastic effort - you must be feeling really good about yourself right now!

i am but still got abit of a way to go until im in my size 10 thank you all so much for your comment im feeling great at the mo and i defently can fill the difference x i wish you all good luck on your journeys you all will av some fantastic results

well done hun, its my 8th wk weigh in on tuesday :( however ive had a few cheats this week n appear to av put on 1lb and kicked myself out of ketosis,,, have u ever done this n if u have how did u gt bk on it??x

well done hun, its my 8th wk weigh in on tuesday :( however ive had a few cheats this week n appear to av put on 1lb and kicked myself out of ketosis,,, have u ever done this n if u have how did u gt bk on it??x
yh ive had a few cheat n stayed the same weight for 2weeks and could get back into ketosis but you have to strugle threw the hunger and headache and 1s your back in to ketosis try to stay in i keep tinking what would i have weighted if i didnt keep cheating and cuming out of ketosis but aslong as you can get back on the waggon hun ur do fine stay strong x

Back