My before/during/current pictures

wow you look fantastic

What can anyone say to that sort of weight loss other than amazing. Well done, you look like a different man! I bet you feel like a different man too :D. Fantastic!

Thanks everyone - and apologies for the late response to a lot of folks on this thread - i had been taking a break from a lot of the weight-management boards and it just kinda got longer and longer.

wow well done

So in December 2008, I joined Slimming World, and by the time my other brother got married in August 2009 (my first main target date) - i was looking more like:

View attachment 7511

Now, 9 or so months later and still going and still loosing (13.5st so far, another 8lbs to go i think):

View attachment 7510

It's been an odd journey though. and the amount of times I've had comments about how much I've lost, and not been able to see it myself, that I've produced various collages of pics as I've gone along - just to remind myself how much I have changed when I have the doubts.

View attachment 7512

.[/QUOTE]

What a fantastic achievement, an inspiration to all :) x

well done mate, I joined this forum for inspiration and motivation and pictures/stories like these are giving me just that ;)

Back