My blubber battle! VJ's diary.

dinkadonka

Hi Guys,

Ive been on and off CD over the past 2 years, ive had a long break and now realise that I cant keep messing around. Im 22.7 and started with a new counsellor yesterday so I am on my first full day.

Have a real bad headache and feel awful but I know it will pass. I will be updating this a lot as I hang around minimins constantly to keep me going.

Im 21yrs old, newlywed from the north east and we are TTC but with PCOS its not happening so this diet I hope will be the key.

Wish me luck in the blubber battle!

My msn is vjs87uk at hotmail .com

Im always on so wud love some support!

Thanks Guys
VJ XX

My first goal is to get back to my wedding weight in my avatar pic, best day of my life just 3 months ago and now over a stone heavier :(

Lots and lots of luck. I am doing this diet so that me and hubby can TTC as I want a slim and healthy pregnancy and like you, know that losing the weight is gonna help my chances! It's my first day today (after having 3 weeks off), so I know how you are feeling! Lots of luck, you'll be fine x

Hi hun, good luck with it all, im back on day 1 and fining it pretty tough going already have headache so been to bed for last 2 hours but know just got to keep at the water and will soon be through day 1 although to be honest the waters making me feel sick at the mo!!!

I dont have msn but im always around on here hun if you want to chat. We will do this together and will very soon be feeling and looking great xxxx.

best of luck to you vj... hope to see you posting on here with your results which im sure will be fab

you look so happy and pretty in your avatar by the way

xx

welcome and all the luck in the world to you hun, looking forward to seeing you post your losses.xx

Hi there and welcome.

Roll on end of week one weigh-in! You know it will be worth the first few dodgey days.

J

Back