My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Dukan fry (grill) up!! Turkey rashers, eggs, mushrooms (lovely cooked with red peppers too), tomatoes!! Yum!!

Right I've been good up until now, and even made a dukan chicken curry for tonight, however the 2 remaining Stella's in my fridge are literally talking to me, so will have them to get rid & start fresh tomorrow, let the carnage commence...

:0

xxxx

Right I've been good up until now, and even made a dukan chicken curry for tonight, however the 2 remaining Stella's in my fridge are literally talking to me, so will have them to get rid & start fresh tomorrow, let the carnage commence... :0 xxxx

Oh god, I've just come to bed because me and OH want to go get pizza! Help! Xx

Ha ha ha.....guess what I had tonight?????? Begins with a P and ends with an A....so I'm no ruddy help!!!

full on tomorrow!!!!

xxxxx

Day 2 with a hangover!!???!!!! How can it be possible that on 2 Stella's I am dying this morning!!! Dukan does strange things to my drinking capability....ok full on again & damage limitation I'm going to try 2 PPs with no cheese!!!!

porridge
sausages
pork steaks
choc sponge

xxxxxx

Ok! So March is going to tough BUT the only thing keeping me going at the moment is that April will be even harder if we keep slipping!
Last year we had so much motivation and felt pretty great, think how you feel if your back in leggings all the time and feeling rubbish because all those nice things happening in March won't be so nice, I've lost count of the amount of events I've not enjoyed because I've put my outfit on and thought I looked hideous! It's not worth the food or drink in the world to feel like that!
Why don't you just PV then at least you won't have the bloat of carbs but you will have a whole lot more to eat.
I just keep thinking how gross I feel NOW I'm carrying a stone more fat than I was in December! It has to go!!
Come on!
We are NOT being this size any longer!!
Xxxxx

Brilliant!!! Just brilliant!!! Thank you so much!!!

i will be re reading this all day to keep going :) you are so right, and if I think of it I have realistically 4 days in March where I will have to go off plan, but there are 27 other days where I can be good, and overall this month I can still lose...
its just my damn mind that is making me doubt that I can get straight back on it!!

plus I have a friends birthday on 17th April where I hopefully will be at target... Which is easily achievable in reality!!

Role reversal with the advice again!!

thanks again....I'm super motivated now....yoga fusion later....I will try 3 PPs again, to just hope I stay the same this week before weighing on Friday...

have a a good day!!!

xxxxx

Don't ask me why, but I just weighed....back up to 10st 6.4....so in a total of 3 days I've gained 2.8lbs....I think I needed to do it, to give me another reality check!!!! So my 10 days of hard work, has been majorly dented because of my failure to get back on the wagon after my night out....lesson learnt....moving on!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

It'll be water! weigh tomorrow! honest! itll spur you back on seeing them drop! xx

Fab!! Will make that weigh on Friday cos I haven't managed a full day of full on yet, that is, as you know, tomorrow:)

right body, it's war again, I've got all the weapons to fight you to the death!! Be ready cos I'm coming!!!

April 17th I will be at my 1st December target again... 9st 12lbs!!!!!

there we go, I've said it! It's got to happen now!

xxx

Your a machine you can do more than half a stone!!

Your a machine you can do more than half a stone!!

Ha ha....thank you my lovely!! Managed a pp day, but have zero energy...not eaten enough...surprise surprise!!!

But did my walk, water & oatbran & hoping for more energy tomorrow!! I better had cos I've got my zumba class :0

xxxx

Morning....omg...still no energy :( plus I feel like I've got a hangover :0 which for once I didn't drink last night....

Well I weighed & scales are going down, weird to see a small amount but at least it's going down...

porridge
sausage quiche
fish

zumba later

xxxx

Evening peeps...

think I've come down with something, been in bed since 1pm, thank god I was off work!!! No energy, massive headache & feel weak as a kitten.,.,oh annoyingly says it's the diet, but I don't think so!!

No water, no zumba & certainly no 10,000 steps!!! Hope I imprrovefor my 12 hour shift tomorrow :0

nite nite

xxxx

Evening peeps... think I've come down with something, been in bed since 1pm, thank god I was off work!!! No energy, massive headache & feel weak as a kitten.,.,oh annoyingly says it's the diet, but I don't think so!! No water, no zumba & certainly no 10,000 steps!!! Hope I imprrovefor my 12 hour shift tomorrow :0 nite nite xxxx

Lol is it not Dukan flu cause your so back on it, I always feel ropey the first PP days in a week, xx

Ha ha...must be...right 12 hour shift & I'm late, so porridge quiche sausages choc sponge water

have a good day all

xxxx

Morning everyone

Well the last 2 days I've been doing a LOT of thinking about the dukan and me, and I have come to the decision that I just can't do it anymore. Of course I physically can do it, and it's the best and only diet that have seen results, however, it is just sooooo time consuming I am spending nearly all my spare time cooking my dukan stuff and I am ashamed to admit this, but have been neglecting the kids & the OHs meals a shameful amount.

And because I work part time, I usually do most of the cooking, but since I've been on dukan, my husband has had to fend for himself (which he has not moaned or commented about once, he knows me too well lol) and we both work funny shifts, it's just the whole family's eating is so disjointed and unhealthy, I just need to have a massive rethink about what we can eat together.

about 3 days ago, I had a day off and spent 4 hours of my day batch cooking mince, my dukan sponges etc.....then when the kids and OH came home, I ended up going to tesco express & buying them ready meals!!!!! Cos I have totally forget about them doing the weekly shop, I'm so focused on buying 30 eggs and 4 packs of mince etc. I could have spent 4 hours batch cooking healthy family meals for everyone...

so what to do now? Well in the grand scheme of things, I haven't got a massive amount to lose...I now want to lose a stone to bring me down to 9st 6.....but anything 9stone something I will be ecstatic about. So I am going to loosely base my diet on a combo of dukan & slimming world.....not having bread, but allowing fruit veg & meat, but allowing myself pasta rice & potatoes when the family are....but most importantly I will be committed to my daily exercise, walking & gym sessions...with yes one pure protien day a week, like conso....

I've just got to get it in my head that I'm not going to lose 5lbs in 3 days anymore, but hopefully it will be slow but most importantly steady!!!

i know that at some stage I will always return to dukan for a blast or 2, maybe when the kids are with their dad for 4 days, but for now, I need something different to suit all of us....

Sorry about the war & peace length.....now dukaners....have a fab day, I've got my last 12 hour shift then 6 days off to see how I get on...

xxxxxxxx

Back