My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Arrrrgghhhhh....,,5 day fail :( well not totally....I took kids for a drive through, so they had happy meals after scooting in the park.....that was ok.....apart from it wasn't ok...because I felt really really deprived....so I've had a small cadburys chocolate stolen out of my daughters box I bought her for Valentine's Day!!!! Without her knowing obvs.....but I can feel myself thinking what else can I have.....gotta get my soup down me before I'm off the wagon!!!!!! xxxxx

Nooooo don't!! Think how happy you will be in the morning rather than another morning waking up thinking why the hell did I eat that!! Xx

Well done on the loss and that class sounds great. Perhaps, by adding in snacks on both PV and PP days, you'd be less hungry as your meals really aren't very large. If you've still got your Dukan book, check out some snacks... (or make your lemon cake a snack and have a proper meal?)

Hang in there... Each successive good day under your belt makes the next that bit easier x

Thank you both!!!! Biting the furniture now!!! Don't know why the cravings are immense today!!! Yes snacks are the cure.....I should have bought a bag of carrot sticks at he drive through, I did think about it, but the price put me off when I knew I had 20 carrots in the fridge!!!

xxx

Day 6....PV will not be a fail day, will be a faultless day!!!

well things got worse yesterday, I had crisps biscuits & more chocolate, but to make up for it, I didn't eat anything else, which is stupid, but in my mind justified doing it!!!

ok new day, no surprise I'm ravenous!!!! So plan is porridge, butternut soup, then ham quiche, then more soup, and maybe some sausages......doing a PP tomorrow as I'm working.....

have a a good day dukan heads

xxxxxx

Ok.....plan went ok, but had massive bowl of veg over my mums which was totally delish.....she obviously thought I was crazy, saying but it's so dry! No gravy!! I said mum when all I've been eating is ham & eggs, I'm in ecstasy!!

feels weird though not doing alternative PV/PP days though, but work & PP tomorrow, doing yoga fusion???? On Tuesday ti try it out, zumba Thursday & a whole lotta walking in the meantime.....

nite nite peeps
xxx

Quickie before work,

sausages ham ham quiche cake sugar free sweets walk in my meal break.....PP all the way today....

good luck everyone

xxxxxx

Omg.....I've managed a PP day!!!! And I've managed 2lts of water!!!!! This is progress!!! BUT I didn't do my walk lunch time cos it was scary weather, too cold & windy, I know they are excuses but hey ho.....l

ok....warning.....please do not judge me.....I've decided to add cheese into this diet...I'm not talking Philadelphia light or light babybels, I'm talking normal cheddar!!! Just to keep me interested and see if I can get away with it, because it's making me so much happier & sticking to it better......just like with more PV days....I would rather do that and have smaller losses, then putting on a stone again......I will just see how it pans out...

hope we you've all had a good one

xxxxxx

Morning peeps, PV

nice day off today....so I'm making chocolate sponges, trip to the hairdressers, walking my son to nursery this afternoon, then yoga fusion tonight....never done yoga in my life, so shall see if I like it....

B porridge
L sausage quiche
D bolognese with slim penne
S choc sponge & sugar free sweets

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Really good day food wise & exercise wise.....didn't hit my water though.....yoga fusion was great!!!! Bit like Pilates really, but really good abs section....I can see it being really good for toning....plus I managed to walk my son to school up a really steep hill.....plus I tried slim tagliatelle with my bolognese which was about a million times better than bare naked noodles...my sausage quiche was gorgeous cos yep I sprinkled cheese on the top.....just wondering how this cheese addition and extra PVs will affect my weigh in on Friday???

determined to do a walk in work tomorrow cos I'm on a 12 hour shift and sitting on my bum for 11.....

nite nite

xxxx

Morning.....TOTM!!!!! Zero energy and have to work 12 hours :( is it 9pm yet????

PV

porridge
sausage quiche with cucumber
bolognese with slim tagliatelle
choc sponge & sugar free sweets

have a good day everyone

xxxxx

Managed a PP day without planning it.....I was looking forward to my bolognese tonight, but had some awful news about a friend from work who died tonight, so I can't eat anything as I'm so upset.

long day today.

xxxx

Morning, PV today,

zumba later, weighing tomorrow, and if it dries up, walk to nursery later

porridge
bolognese with slim tagliatelle
pork steaks with roasted veg & salad
choc cake

xxxxxxx

Gosh I'm sorry to hear your sad news x

Morning, PV today, zumba later, weighing tomorrow, and if it dries up, walk to nursery later porridge bolognese with slim tagliatelle pork steaks with roasted veg & salad choc cake xxxxxxx
Hope your ok huni! Well done for staying on plan!

Thank you girls....I've kept myself busy today, and zumba gave me a lift, so I managed to to do 14,000 steps today....still in shock though, but I need to see my work buddies tomorrow and have a good cry and get it out of my system....

weighing tomorrow to see how the cheese & more PVs have dented my loss, on the good side, I'm liking my body a lot more than 10 days ago which is good....

thanks again

xxxx

Day 11 PV

WEIGHED!!! Lost exactly 2lb in a week, which I'm happy with. Had a binge day, cheese and few more PVs than usual. I'm happy with that. Still 5lbs off my Christmas weight, but I love this diet. 10 days ago, I was in leggings and miserable as hell. And now I'm 6.6lbs lighter and can notice the difference in my body :)

Ok, Very worried about my night out tomorrow. I'm gonna let the bad stuff back in :( however, I'm going to treat it as a consolidation week, where tomorrow is my treat night, and AM going to do my walk everyday as well as zumba & yoga, to see what next Friday brings on the scales!!

last day in work til midnight, so am doing my walk before I go...

Porridge
Sausage quiche with cheese
beef casserole
chicken drumsticks Choc sponge

have a good day

xxxx

That is utterly brill, i kind of wished i had weighed this week so i could see if im loosing as i still look at feel way podgier than before xmas! ruddy xmas has runied my life lol! night out will be fine just bottle the feeling of today and at the same time imagine having to go back to living in leggings lol xx

Awww you may have a nice surprise now when you weigh....fingers crossed for you...yeah....my leggings are a very good incentive :)

did my my walk before work...unheard of!! Good day food wise too....Off for 4 days now, so tomorrow is officially me day, lay in, walk the dog, shopping with my birthday money & vouchers, then out with girls for meal & drinks....and lay in on Sunday too!!!!

Xxxxxx

Morning all, day 12, PV, night out

well so much for my lay in, got to sleep about 2:30am, and woke up at 9 & couldn't get back to sleep :(

right cup of tea & porridge, chicken drumstick, then hit the shops.

im still worried about going out tonight & the guilt already for what's to come, but I know where my problem is in relation to indulging......is tomorrow morning....if I get back on it like sonic, as if it never happened I can still lose this week....so that's my intention....

have a good day all

xxxxxxxxx

Morning peeps...

well my night off turned into a day off, and now the hard part.....getting back on the wagon :0 I MUST BE GOOD I MUST BE GOOD I MUST BE GOOD!!!! Hangovers usually deserve the mother of all fry ups, McDonald's with loads of tea & full fat coke in between, however, I DO NOT want to see a gain on Friday, so I have quiche to eat for lunch & I'm going to make a chicken curry later....and see if I power on through

xxxxxx

Back