My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Oh thank god your back! i feel like ive been talking to myself! So happy your back! xx

Oh thank god your back! i feel like ive been talking to myself! So happy your back! xx

Yay!!!!! Feels good to be back mad...,how have you been getting on...stats are good though 4lb loss!! Fab....how's the fitbit going? Are you still gymming it like crazy?

yesterday could have have been better though for me...,didn't do much water or walk, and I'm working till midnight tonight and getting my daughter ready for a dancing show this morning so no time whatsoever to prepare.....

but then 3 days off to settle back into it....

have a a good day!!

xxxxxxxx

??? I miss you! Lol! Help me! Xx

Lol....I'm back (you've heard that before) you help me too!!!!!!!!

arggghhhhhhh.......ok I've been away with work, but that is no excuse for the carnage that's occurred!!!!

my head is all over the ruddy place......I don't know how you're doing, I'll catch up with you're diary later, but I can't get going again!!!! I've ordered dukan diet 2 book & the high protien diet book from Amazon, helping me to find a new something to kick start me......well they both came this morning, read the basics of both of them.........and what am I doing???? Back to the dukan again!!!! Waste of £16!!!! But the dukan 2 seems too much freedom, and the high protien one you're not even allowed any skimmed milk & 4 eggs per week!!!!!!!!

so I'm day 1.....horrendous weigh 10st 10.2lbs......just under a stone gain since 1st December xmas do!!!!? I could really hit myself over the head with a stick how stupid ive been.....I mean I do this time & time again....

so the cakes have just come out of the oven, my stewed beef & onions are going in now & I'm going to the gym at 5pm.....not even half term is putting me off....I HAVE TO STOP THE ROT!!!!!

so im gonna be all over this forum like a rash & IF I haven't posted for more than 24 hours.....you will know that Im eating & drinking myself into oblivion!!!!!

Thank you for popping in.....I will try my best to help you, but I will have to listen to my own advice!!!!!!

big hug

xxxxxx

Ok day 1 (there have been a few!!) PP

I have survived a whole day PP with a gym sesh.....this is ruddy unbelievable!!!!

havent craved anything, felt ok, and haven't really eaten enough, but a normal PP really....

I really have to get over the fact I've put a stone on, because that's exactly what's stopping me getting down & dirty with dukan again....vicious circle....I'm so miserable because I've lost a grip on it, so I self medicate myself with booze & food.....

so so enough is enough, must think how happy & confident I felt when I got into those blue jeans, must also think how this diet is so good, and really gets results fast....if I'm 100% it never lets me down......so with all that in mind.....this is how today went

B porridge
L dukan ham quiche
D stewed beef & onions
S lemon sponge & 2 sausages

gym & water done

nite nite peeps

xxxx

Day 2 PP

Busy day ahead....swimming with kids....then ferrying kids to friends houses & dancing lessons....I have to do my walk later tonight!!!!

B porridge
L sausages
D quiche
S cakes

have a good day everyone

xxxxxx

Ok, I've survived day 2.....a lot harder today.....no walk, decided to watch bake off instead! But I haven't stopped running around today, so thought I deserved a sit down....zumba tomorrow, haven't been since end of November I think but looking forward..... Starving now, haven't eaten enough, portidge, 2 sausages, small quiche, and 4 pieces of chicken is no where near enough, but last day of PP tomorrow, 3 days of attack is quite enough thank you....

also so toying with lowering my target....again....but baby steps and all that......

nite nite

xxxxx

Crikey Andy you don't seem to eat a lot! (To any non Dukan person reading quiche and cakes they'd think this is one heck of a diet!!!).

I used to love PP days as I'd eat my favourite salmon, prawns, fillet steak etc. But I guess you like those things you're baking and you're obviously a better cook than I am when it comes to Dukan!

Good luck getting back into the saddle. If you're now on day 3, the worst is normally behind you and it'll be plain sailing now provided you stick to it! :D

Keep posting! (Whatever you're eating!!). We all know it helps!

Crikey Andy you don't seem to eat a lot! (To any non Dukan person reading quiche and cakes they'd think this is one heck of a diet!!!).

I used to love PP days as I'd eat my favourite salmon, prawns, fillet steak etc. But I guess you like those things you're baking and you're obviously a better cook than I am when it comes to Dukan!

Good luck getting back into the saddle. If you're now on day 3, the worst is normally behind you and it'll be plain sailing now provided you stick to it! :D

Keep posting! (Whatever you're eating!!). We all know it helps!

Ha ha ha....yes I always think that when I type quiche cake & sausages for any newbies!!! They must get confused!!!

yes I do love white fish, and forget about it when it's tucked away in the freezer & love steak, but usually like to save that for PV when I can have roasted veg.....but I know you're right.....must ramp up the amount of protien!!

Touch wood, I think I'm back in the saddle......thanks for popping in :)

xxxx

Day 3 PP

morning....just put my dukan bread in the oven, in an effort to save me from not eating enough today, and this has inspired me to make cheeseburgers with the bread later.....zumba later & burger making
Weighing tomorrow after my 3 day Attack, then cruise for me....

B porridge
L cheese burgers
D ham quiche

sugar free sweets, lemon sponge

2 ltrs water, zumba

xxxxx

Last edited:
Arrgghhhhhhh, zero energy today.....spent all morning, making bread & burgers, so had 2 big cheeseburgers, and 3 slices of lemon sponge, and still feel so lethargic....think it's normal for day 3 though....so I've taken a multi vit and going for allay down before zumba later!!!!

x

Chicken... I presume chicken! I distinctly recall some ladies saying how much more weight they lost any given day they ate a whole chicken! Yum!

Loved zumba!!! I've missed it so much....so much more fun than the gym, and it really changes my shape that the gym doesn't...it was like putting on an old pair of slippers....really worked myself though, so I probably won't be able to move tomorrow :0

good day & cannot wait for veg tomorrow, butternut squash soup making tomorrow

nite all
xxxx

What is zumba? (I've heard of it but don't belong to a gym so have never done any classes at all ever!!). Perhaps the motivation you need will come from that. I always think, after my long walk in the morning to work (8km yesterday as I knew I'd not be walking home cos of a hair appointment), that I don't want to mess up the day after all that effort!!

My above post was meant to "prescribe" chicken not "presume" it (darned auto correct!).

On the eve of a weekend, I'm not feeling very confident that I can hold it together. My way enables me to have treats but I need to work on having treats without having a binge!

Good luck for your weekend
x

What is zumba? (I've heard of it but don't belong to a gym so have never done any classes at all ever!!). Perhaps the motivation you need will come from that. I always think, after my long walk in the morning to work (8km yesterday as I knew I'd not be walking home cos of a hair appointment), that I don't want to mess up the day after all that effort!!

My above post was meant to "prescribe" chicken not "presume" it (darned auto correct!).

On the eve of a weekend, I'm not feeling very confident that I can hold it together. My way enables me to have treats but I need to work on having treats without having a binge!

Good luck for your weekend
x

I am totally with you on trying to have treats without bingeing!!! Never been able to master that one, which is why I've never successfully gone onto consolidation....good luck!!

Zumba is like aerobics but with sort of a salsa twist, you use your hips a lot, and the music is great. But I think in all exercise classes it's the instructor that makes all the difference. This is is like a blonde curly haired pocket dynamite!! She's always laughing and sings to all the songs, she's mad, but she really gives you energy & doesn't take herself or you too seriously. So I'm smiling for an hour, which doesn't happen at all!!! So yes you're right, I think that is the motivation I need :)

lol re chicken!!!

have a great weekend

xxxx

Day 4 PV WEIGHED Lost 4.6lbs!!!! In 3 days....woo hoo....

Morning all,

starving today!!! Thank god it's a PV!!! don't think I'll hit my 10,000 steps today because I'm driving the kids around, ironing 20 shirts & cooking, but will have a nice long walk later...

B lemon sponge & tea
D cheese burgers with salad :)
T butternut squash soup with dukan bread

Hill walk & didn't do my 1.5ltrs though but did hit my 10,000 :)

have a good one all

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Well day 4 has gone to plan & haven't cheated, but as always as soon as I start PVing the craving start. Big time. Plus I haven't eaten half as much as I'm allowed. So in bed and I'm starving for the second night in a row...

I did buy some slim fettuccini & slim penne today from Holland & barrett, in an attempt to start eating something new.....so am going to make bolognese tomorrow......plus I've been using extra mature cheddar on my cheese burgers instead of babybels (cannot face them anymore) so I seem to have got away with it with my weigh earlier, so long may it continue....

managed my my dog walk too....

nite nite peeps

xxxx

Wow good loss bet that's spurred you on!
Are you planning on doing alternative days on PP? I need to break my exercise of rut but I can't be bothered!!! Kick me!! X

Wow good loss bet that's spurred you on!
Are you planning on doing alternative days on PP? I need to break my exercise of rut but I can't be bothered!!! Kick me!! X

Thanks mad.....yes loss has restored my faith in dukan & me just getting on & doing it!!! In the last 4 days though I've realised that I'm falling out of love with PP days....not that I was ever in love with them..lol....but In the next week I'm going to experiment doing mostly PV days....when I'm on PV I don't eat mountains of veg anyway.....sometimes I only add 3 slices of cucumber & maybe half a red pepper....so I think to myself...well you can hardly call that a proper PV day....I'm just so worried that I will get so hungry & demotivated on my PP days, that before I know it I will be straight off dukan again & heading straight to McDonald's....
so for the first time in my dukan history I am going to do PVs most days, but will do PP once or twice a week, just to see how I fair in a week.....
i will weigh next Friday & see what my loss is.....I'm the opposite of you, I'm better in work, so will do PP days in work too....also if I've got a social event.....ie I'm out for meal & drinks next Saturday, will do PP the day before & day after to balance me out....

re exercise rut, consider yourself cyber kicked!! As you know I'm a big fan of exercise classes, the cardio ones....because it tones all of your body because your moving your arms & legs at the same time...but it's not for everyone....try something different....headphones & an hour power walk? New gym? Make a plan of what you're gonna do in the week....

7 weeks is ages, I know I can say that cos there's no pressure on me, but read back to day one of your diary & read 7 weeks to see what progress you made!!! You can do it again :)

good luck honey

xxxxxx

Arrrrgghhhhh....,,5 day fail :( well not totally....I took kids for a drive through, so they had happy meals after scooting in the park.....that was ok.....apart from it wasn't ok...because I felt really really deprived....so I've had a small cadburys chocolate stolen out of my daughters box I bought her for Valentine's Day!!!! Without her knowing obvs.....but I can feel myself thinking what else can I have.....gotta get my soup down me before I'm off the wagon!!!!!!
xxxxx

Back