My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Day 74 PP

Benn to fit steps or should I say sh*t steps???never been to the morning class! different instructor who was late! music wasn't working, dislocated shoulder, only 3 of us turned up, I could go on....so I wish I'd just used the gym for an hour instead cos I don't feel worked out at all...plus I kept staring at my legs in the mirror thinking I need to lose at least another stone for me to be happy with them...but I'm never happy with my legs..right legs aside...another pp to make up for my hotel jaunt...quite anxious about Saturday...it's my husbands actual birthday & he doesn't want a birthday cake. Good. He wants me to make him his favourite banoffee pie. Bad. Plus he will be drinking snacking and being merry and I hopefully will not...so really dreading it....anyway....food is like this today

B choc sponge
L very lean corned beef sandwich dukan bread (decided to add lean corned beef)
D stewed beef & onions & dukan bread
S Choc sponge

water, fit steps, maybe a walk later if it stops raining

xx

Day 75 day off!!

well it started so well with my bread & sausages, but I started making my husbands banoffee birthday pie & it has all gone a bit wrong...I'm really down and im supposed to weigh tomorrow, and looking at my stats And with my illness, weekend away, and general naughtiness I've lost one ruddy pound in 4 weeks in total.. I really need to get my head sorted, but ive got a girly lunch next weekend and we only meet twice a year, I really don't want to cancel because I want to stay on the straight & narrow.....

arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

xx

Day 75 day off!! well it started so well with my bread & sausages, but I started making my husbands banoffee birthday pie & it has all gone a bit wrong...I'm really down and im supposed to weigh tomorrow, and looking at my stats And with my illness, weekend away, and general naughtiness I've lost one ruddy pound in 4 weeks in total.. I really need to get my head sorted, but ive got a girly lunch next weekend and we only meet twice a year, I really don't want to cancel because I want to stay on the straight & narrow..... arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh xx

Aw mate that's how I'm feeling too! Forgot today and move on! Life happens and don't cancel got lunch! Either limit the damage with low carb etc or just have a day off! You've been ill don't beat yourself up, your weight is still DOWN not up! I feel gross today but have just about managed to not think sod it! The house is sparkling on the upside! Chin up!! Xxxx

Aw mate that's how I'm feeling too! Forgot today and move on! Life happens and don't cancel got lunch! Either limit the damage with low carb etc or just have a day off! You've been ill don't beat yourself up, your weight is still DOWN not up! I feel gross today but have just about managed to not think sod it! The house is sparkling on the upside! Chin up!! Xxxx

Awwwww thank you lovely!!! Glad I'm not alone....I just don't want to weigh tomorrow, cos I know it's going to be a gain....its when I'm so close...6 lbs to go..its like my brain thinks well I'm quite happy, one flake won't hurt, but I never stop there....but seriously I'm looking at my body & im thinking you need to lose another stone to look good...right enough self indulgent b******s,,glad your house is nice & sparkly :) any plans for your WWYOH?

xxxxx

Last edited:
Awwwww thank you lovely!!! Glad I'm not alone....I just don't want to weigh tomorrow, cos I know it's going to be a gain....its when I'm so close...6 lbs to go..its like my brain thinks well I'm quite happy, one flake won't hurt, but I never stop there....but seriously I'm looking at my body & im thinking you need to lose another stone to look good...right enough self indulgent b******s,,glad your house is nice & sparkly :) any plans for your WWYOH? xxxxx

I know that's all I keep doing which is mad really we've both lost weight so what did we think we looked like before if we're still not happy now!!
I've booked a spa day today lol on my own as I knew if I hadn't lost ( I haven't I've STS) Id be in a mood! Just got to try stay on track now though!
Are you back on today?! Xx

Where are you???!!!

Andi... please report in!!! You're missing in action!!

Hi guys

OMG....I've missed you!!!! My darling son managed to kill my iPad!!!! I've been so lost without it but mostly this forum ....so posting this from sisters as my husbands been away..,but I'm getting it back later. ..So big update awaits ..the app on my phone doesn't work and it just goes to show, I've literally been going out of my mind, not seeing everyone's posts & checking in....quick update....been having good days and bad days...and my dreaded weigh day was done 3 days ago and gained 1.5 which I'm quite happy about....have got my little monsters birthday party today, so have to brace myself physically & mentally..,so wish me luck.....can't wait to catch all with your diaries later....

have a a good one peeps!!

xxxxxx

yayyyyy your back! thank the lord! and that gain is just a giant wee! xxx

The forum isn't the same without your enthusiastic posts! Come back soon!!

Day God knows what.....another day off

right, back online :) :) :) cannot wait to see the end of October....,no offence to my husband, my son, my step daughter & my dog!! Whose birthdays they have all enjoyed...but sadly it's lead me down a slippery road of naughtiness and General laziness...in my defence I have not stopped this month running round organising, planning, buying presents party food plus this started with my man flu at the start of the month......however this is THE plan...
back on full force with a vengeance, treating it like day one, until I get to 10 stone....my new aim is1st December...and my husband has actually decided from Sunday he is not drinking & eating healthily, so that will help with my competitive streak in me :)
Out with girlies Saturday for boozy lunch then...,Sunday look out...tomorrow I will do a PV day to kick start the old routine, and get in the kitchen prepping my food for next week...

feels good to be back

nite nite dukan peeps
xxxxxx

Good to have a plan and a target! And it'll be great for you to "compete" with hubby! Men always lose so much faster than us though but it'll help not having to prepare all that different food perhaps!
5lbs to go and then back on Conso (or perhaps your signature isn't up to date?). Irrespective, it'll be great to get them off and get Conso started before Christmas!!!

I SAID IT.. the C word everyone's been avoiding!

What are you all up to for CHRISTMAS!!

Day God knows what.....another day off right, back online :) :) :) cannot wait to see the end of October....,no offence to my husband, my son, my step daughter & my dog!! Whose birthdays they have all enjoyed...but sadly it's lead me down a slippery road of naughtiness and General laziness...in my defence I have not stopped this month running round organising, planning, buying presents party food plus this started with my man flu at the start of the month......however this is THE plan... back on full force with a vengeance, treating it like day one, until I get to 10 stone....my new aim is1st December...and my husband has actually decided from Sunday he is not drinking & eating healthily, so that will help with my competitive streak in me :) Out with girlies Saturday for boozy lunch then...,Sunday look out...tomorrow I will do a PV day to kick start the old routine, and get in the kitchen prepping my food for next week... feels good to be back nite nite dukan peeps xxxxxx

That sounds brill, and really achievable! Come on! I want us both there on the 1st December!! Xx

Just checking in to say hello peeps, I'm still off the wagon, and don't like posting when I'm not on it, as I don't want to appear to be rubbing your gorgeous Dukan noses in it, saying woo hoo, boozy lunch here I come....but honestly feel so miserable and CANNOT WAIT until I'm back in the full on fold....1 day & I'll be back full force...

hope we everyone has a great weekend :)

xxxxxx

Just checking in to say hello peeps, I'm still off the wagon, and don't like posting when I'm not on it, as I don't want to appear to be rubbing your gorgeous Dukan noses in it, saying woo hoo, boozy lunch here I come....but honestly feel so miserable and CANNOT WAIT until I'm back in the full on fold....1 day & I'll be back full force... hope we everyone has a great weekend :) xxxxxx

Hope you had a lovely lunch! Can't wait for you to be back its so quite on here on nowadays! X

Hope you had a lovely lunch! Can't wait for you to be back its so quite on here on nowadays! X

Hi mad..,,don't worry...tomorrow will be day 1 for me & will be boring you all day long!! Lunch was fab....although my head is suffering this morning...,but very glad I have now not got anything on til 1st December, which is my Xmas do & I want to be in those God damn jeans!!!! Hope your ok skinny?

xxxx

Day 1 PP

hey gang...hope you are all rocking this lovely Monday morning :)

well im back, and I'm putting Day 1, because I need new focus, and a new beginning & a giant kick up the rear end. Plus I was getting so confused, when it gets to 80 odd.

Plus I've weighed. I'm back up to 10st 10lb. However I deserve to be more the amount I have indulged so I am not focusing on the previous negative month. Only looking forward.

My Christmas do coincides with my new target date which is the 1st December, so I have 10lbs to lose in exactly 4 weeks, so that is 2.5lb loss per week, which is not a ridiculous amount to do.

so off to Sainsburys to fill my fridge. I'm going to try and keep it simple & consistent.

MY RULES (just to remind myself)

Exercise...every day without fail (30 mins walk at the least)
Water....1.5 ltrs water with tea, hot Choc & diet drinks on top
Food....4 PP days followed by alternating PP & PV
Weigh....Every Monday
Forum....Every day (you lot make it so much easier)

Ok body, let the battle commence!!!!!

xx

Right shop is done. Going to be in the kitchen most of the day, baking 2 sponges, DUKAN bread, sausages quiche & a chicken dinner for everyone else....last day off today...can't complain because I've had a lovely 17 days off!!!! Which is why I'm 10st 10lb, so back to the old work, school and dukan routine which will do me good!!

Xxxx

Day 1 ;) PP

B porridge
L sausage quiche
S 2 slices low fat corned beef
D half a tin of tuna
S 4 slices of lemon sponge

happy with today so far, apart from I could have eaten more pure protein, but I never do on pp. Baked my arse off. Done my water already, but going to do my walk now, and the thought of going out in the cold dark rain is making me :( but I can't skip the walk on my fake day 1!!!!

xx

Back