My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Day 1 ;) PP B porridge L sausage quiche S 2 slices low fat corned beef D half a tin of tuna S 4 slices of lemon sponge happy with today so far, apart from I could have eaten more pure protein, but I never do on pp. Baked my arse off. Done my water already, but going to do my walk now, and the thought of going out in the cold dark rain is making me :( but I can't skip the walk on my fake day 1!!!! xx

When you get in from your walk have a hot cocoa!! I've just done it and it was lush!!
Well done and I'm so glad to see you back!! It won't be a real 10lbs you know probs more like 3 and that'll be gone in a week!! Your a machine!! X

When you get in from your walk have a hot cocoa!! I've just done it and it was lush!!
Well done and I'm so glad to see you back!! It won't be a real 10lbs you know probs more like 3 and that'll be gone in a week!! Your a machine!! X

Nice idea!! I'm feeling a bit peckish before bed and it really fills me up! And I opened my front door, dog on the lead and all the stars were out :) so it was lovely :) day 1...tick..xx

Hi guys just been reading your posts! What is the hot choc u can have? Xx

Hi Rachie, look on Mamissions diary. She has posted a fab low carb one from Asda...I have always bought the Dukan Cocoa Powder from the online shop, but with delivery it's about £10 :0 so looking for a cheaper alternative...

hows your dukan journey going?

xx

Day 2 PP

morning peeps. Back to work today. Glad I baked loads yesterday & feel prepared.

B lemon sponge
L chicken sandwich & corned beef sandwich
D pork steaks
S 1 sausage & sugar free sweets

water, no walk no time :( gym tomorrow :)

xxxxx

Last edited:
I'm on day3 this is my last day on attack phase. Can't wait for veg tomorrow! Iv lost 2 pounds so far so very happy and I'm loving not worrying about counting calories! Loving the dukan muffins.
£10 is ridiculous I will deffo try the asda version! Thanks :) x

Hi Andi
Found your diary! Sounds like you are doing really well with your restart.
Intrigued by your lemon sponge- how to you make that?

Hi Andi
Found your diary! Sounds like you are doing really well with your restart.
Intrigued by your lemon sponge- how to you make that?

awww thank you...feeling really really fat today though :( yes I should put the recipe on the recipe board dos a lot of people ask.....its on page 2 of my diary 4th post down :) xxxx

I'm on day3 this is my last day on attack phase. Can't wait for veg tomorrow! Iv lost 2 pounds so far so very happy and I'm loving not worrying about counting calories! Loving the dukan muffins.
£10 is ridiculous I will deffo try the asda version! Thanks :) x

fab news!! Well done...I don't know how people count calories but people say to me I don't know how you just eat meat!! Keep up the good work & enjoy you're veg!!!! :) xxxxx

Day 3 PP

Morning gang...hope we're all rocking? Just about to head to the gym...not looking forward cos of my 2 week break, but I was really getting into it, so gotta get back into the flow....

B lemon sponge
D corned beef sandwich
T stewed beef and onions
S sponge, ham, babybel, sugar free sweets

gym & water

xxxxxxx

Day 3 PP Morning gang...hope we're all rocking? Just about to head to the gym...not looking forward cos of my 2 week break, but I was really getting into it, so gotta get back into the flow.... B lemon sponge D corned beef sandwich T stewed beef and onions S sponge, ham, babybel, sugar free sweets gym & water xxxxxxx
How was it? Did you survive?
What day you weighing? I'm excited for you lol!! Xx

How was it? Did you survive?
What day you weighing? I'm excited for you lol!! Xx

i did survive, but oh my god....how I thought I could just pick up where I left off 2 weeks ago....but when I set a new record on things in the gym...I never do less than that...either the same or more, so I killed myself but was glad I did afterwards.....I don't know when to weigh actually....may weigh tomorrow, Friday, sat or Monday!!! See how the mood takes me :).....how's your running??

Xxxxxx

i did survive, but oh my god....how I thought I could just pick up where I left off 2 weeks ago....but when I set a new record on things in the gym...I never do less than that...either the same or more, so I killed myself but was glad I did afterwards.....I don't know when to weigh actually....may weigh tomorrow, Friday, sat or Monday!!! See how the mood takes me :).....how's your running?? Xxxxxx

It's going ok, I felt good on Monday but it's running for longer periods I don't reckon ill ever be able to do but we will see! Ha ha your the same as me in the gym I got back in after time off and have to push to beat something even if it kills me!! Well done though bet you feel better for going xx

Day 4 PP

WEIGHED!!! lost 3.8lbs!!!! Wee heeee, woo hoooo, can't believe it cos I'm def feeling so fat!! 10st 6.2....so only 0.4lbs off my lowest weight 4 weeks ago :) ....working a 12 hour shift today but this weigh will get me through it..lli would do a PV now but haven't made PV food :( so will have to wait until tomorrow.,,,

Have a good day peeps

xxxx

Day 4 PP

just sat down :( fab day though :) it amazes me how a good even though surprising weigh in makes you super motivated....wish I had that motivation when I have rubbish weeks...Did a 30 min speed walk on my meal break which was fab...plus tried size 10 work shirt on now & fits great...bottom button a bit tight but doesn't look that bad :)

B 2 sausages
L ham sandwich & chicken with stuffing sandwich
D stewed beef and onions
S 4 slices lemon sponge

water loads!!! Walk :)

xxxxx

Last edited:
Fab loss!

Andi, what sausages do you get? I tried some 3% fat earlier in the week (can't remember the brand) and they were gross!

Fab loss!

Andi, what sausages do you get? I tried some 3% fat earlier in the week (can't remember the brand) and they were gross!

Thanks! The only ones I use are Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself 3% fat Cumberland sausages. They are quite peppery and they are my staple on pp days!!

xx

Day 5 PV

morning lovelies...nearly got blown away at the school run!! Right cuppa lemon sponge, then making cottage pie & chilli, then bread & sponges....

B porridge
L stewed beef onions & sprouts & carrotts
D either cottage pie or chilli
S lemon sponge

have a good one

xxxxx

Day 5 PV morning lovelies...nearly got blown away at the school run!! Right cuppa lemon sponge, then making cottage pie & chilli, then bread & sponges.... B porridge L stewed beef onions & sprouts & carrotts D either cottage pie or chilli S lemon sponge have a good one xxxxx

Lol I just tried your sponge again!! Oh dear god! Lemon scrambled eggs anyone!!

Lol I just tried your sponge again!! Oh dear god! Lemon scrambled eggs anyone!!

oh nooooooooo!!!!! I should put a video on you tube because it literally took me a good 10 attempts to do it right...
youve probably been put off making it for life!!

xx

Back