My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Huge well done on your loss Andi! I'm aiming for 2lb a week loss too!
Aw good luck to your little boy today. Hope he has fun
Xx

Day 36 PV

right, done my walk, made lemon sponges & taken multivit, must not forget about the water today!!!

now it's filling the dishwasher for the second time...one of the downsides of dukan is definitely the mountain of dishes produced!!

B - chocolate sponge
L - ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato sandwich
S - choc sponge
D - cottage pie, with swede carrot parsnip mash
S - parsnip crisps (if I can be bothered to make them) yep made & burnt them..still nice though

2ltr water

feeling great today, 13lb down, 10 to go :) :) :)

ps thanks everyone, my little boy loved his first day at nursery!!! :)

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Woooohoooooo well done lovely xxx

Well done on your loss!

Well done Andi ;)

Sent from my iPad

Andi, I have never had a dishwasher but want one now although there are only the two of us left here for the main of the time. OH is not enthusiastic but then he doesn't do the washing up! He is retired and it drives me mad that he creates so much washing up. what do you think? I want one.

How many PP days do you do a week? You've not long till target bet your getting excited! Uber slim for Xmas!! Xx

How many PP days do you do a week? You've not long till target bet your getting excited! Uber slim for Xmas!! Xx

It depends...because I alternate 1/1, it could be 3 or 4 depending where I am...I've always done 1/1 cos there is NO WAY I could do 5/5....unless I've had a night out or a cheat, then I will do 2 PP afterwards or 3 if I've been well naughty!

yep, slim for Christmas is the plan....I actually went on ASOS earlier and looked at dresses!!! Me!! A dress!!! I don't do dresses no matter what size I am, unless they are over jeans...I have such hang ups about my legs....the only proper dress I've worn was for my wedding last December & I was about 10stone 6lbs...but still very self conscious...

ive be also had another thought...it's my 40th end of January & I may actually be thin and forty!!!! Now that is something to keep me on the conso straight and narrow!!

Do you mix you're PP & PV days up sometimes? It obviously works for you!!

Xx

It depends...because I alternate 1/1, it could be 3 or 4 depending where I am...I've always done 1/1 cos there is NO WAY I could do 5/5....unless I've had a night out or a cheat, then I will do 2 PP afterwards or 3 if I've been well naughty! yep, slim for Christmas is the plan....I actually went on ASOS earlier and looked at dresses!!! Me!! A dress!!! I don't do dresses no matter what size I am, unless they are over jeans...I have such hang ups about my legs....the only proper dress I've worn was for my wedding last December & I was about 10stone 6lbs...but still very self conscious... ive be also had another thought...it's my 40th end of January & I may actually be thin and forty!!!! Now that is something to keep me on the conso straight and narrow!! Do you mix you're PP & PV days up sometimes? It obviously works for you!! Xx

Wow how exciting a 40th as well. I get married next year so want to be slim by the time I dress shop! I've been doing a variation but yes with a couple together before weigh day! Going to see my damage tomorrow though and might do some more if it's bad! Just wondered as I work with a girl who's doing 5 PP days and 2 PV!! I did tell her that was the wrong way round but she's been told to do it as she has lots to loose! I think I'd go mad doing that! Xx

Andi, I have never had a dishwasher but want one now although there are only the two of us left here for the main of the time. OH is not enthusiastic but then he doesn't do the washing up! He is retired and it drives me mad that he creates so much washing up. what do you think? I want one.
It's one of those things that when you don't have one you don't know any difference, but when you've had one, then go back to not having one...it's hell on earth!!

if you do invest though (I would) make sure you empty it straight away, because there's nothing more annoying then going to sling a dirty dish in it, only to discover that it's full of clean dishes!!

Xx

Wow how exciting a 40th as well. I get married next year so want to be slim by the time I dress shop! I've been doing a variation but yes with a couple together before weigh day! Going to see my damage tomorrow though and might do some more if it's bad! Just wondered as I work with a girl who's doing 5 PP days and 2 PV!! I did tell her that was the wrong way round but she's been told to do it as she has lots to loose! I think I'd go mad doing that! Xx

omg...yes I remember from your first post about your wedding :) fantastic that you are losing it now in plenty of time...here's to us both being uber slim for Christmas,...love that phrase...might have to steal it ;)

good god yes...never heard of 5 pp & 2 pv?£&@ has she got the book cos it doesn't say that in da book :0

xxx

Last edited:
omg...yes I remember from your first post about your wedding :) fantastic that you are losing it now in plenty of time...here's to us both being uber slim for Christmas,...love that phrase...might have to steal it ;) good god yes...never heard of 5 pp & 2 pv?£&@ has she got the book cos it doesn't say that in da book :0 xxx

No madly her doctor told her to switch it up a bit she's loosing very fast but I don't think she can keep it up and she feels weak some days, she's doing it the normal way this week so I'm hoping she still has a loss which might help change her mind xx

Lady! You are on fire!
Congratulation with your weekly loss!

I loved the sponge so much I gobbled it all down in 2 days, and I was a little worried, until I see that you often do the same!
I'm planning to make another couple at the weekend - maybe choc this time :)

With this diet, I love that we can have our cake and eat it! :)

Well done!

Thin and forty sounds excellent - I wish I was approaching 40 again! Maybe I can start going in reverse like the scales?

Day 37 PP

REALLY REALLY REALLY CRAVY TODAY...cravings like you wouldn't believe....ok I'm 5 weeks in & knew it would happen but this is not good, but it'sit's making me so miserable...I haven't got my dukan head on...arrrggghhhhhhh....I haven't fallen off the wagon yet, but I'm sitting here starving, but refusing to eat anything dukan cos I ain't in the mood, so I'm gonna make myself a hot chocolate & hope that sorts my head out.....

the only good thing about today is that I did my 30 min walk in my meal break for the first time ever, so it was great to think I had got that out of the way....

right back to being miserable again....

B - lemon sponge
L - ham sandwich dukan bread
S - 4 sausages
D - ???????

2lts water

xx

Day 37 PP REALLY REALLY REALLY CRAVY TODAY...cravings like you wouldn't believe....ok I'm 5 weeks in & knew it would happen but this is not good, but it'sit's making me so miserable...I haven't got my dukan head on...arrrggghhhhhhh....I haven't fallen off the wagon yet, but I'm sitting here starving, but refusing to eat anything dukan cos I ain't in the mood, so I'm gonna make myself a hot chocolate & hope that sorts my head out..... the only good thing about today is that I did my 30 min walk in my meal break for the first time ever, so it was great to think I had got that out of the way.... right back to being miserable again.... B - lemon sponge L - ham sandwich dukan bread S - 4 sausages D - ??????? 2lts water xx

Arrrrhh me too! How can we help each other before I'm done for murdering my OH for not getting me chocolate!! Lol xx

Oh girls so sorry to hear you're both having a cravey day. Trying to think of something to say that might help but am failing miserably. Maybe it's a good day for an early night? Tomorrow those cravings will be completely gone and you'll feel so pleased with yourselves for staying strong.

Last time I did dukan I had some emergency dark chocolate in the cupboard, I find if I'm having a really bad day then 2 squares of that will combat the cravings and leave me feeling satisfied, without having a negative impact on the scales. Hugs to you both xxx

Thanks girlies.....I just said to my OH I think I'm gonna have to go to be bed to stop me raiding stuff!!! I just want to wake up and it's a new sparkly PV day :0

xxxxx

Ok...had a crazy 30 mins of cooking to stop me cheating (ok not cooking but warming things up).....1. Pre marinated pieces of tofu I've never tried before....uuuummmmm revolting managed 2 pieces before deciding it tasted like wrinkly tikka tasting egg whites.....bin.........2. Smoked mackerel....cooked 2 first one was ok, the second one, well it was too rich and then it stunk the house out, so I won't be making that again....so I didn't cheat..and now I'm in the safety of my bed sucking a sugar free sweet, glad I can eat veggies tomorrow!!

Nite nite all

xxxx

Back