My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Day 42 PV WEIGH DAY

happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.....lost 2.4lb :) omg....I haven't been this weight since before Christmas last year!!! I don't know why I was so scared....this proves, even if I miss 2 walks because of work I can still lose, plus I've been eating lots of tolerated items ie sponge cocoa powder cornflour babybels wheatbran & still lose....

ok the sun is shining, I'm PV and I'm going to spend the afternoon doing my walk and baking all my dukan essentials :)

Thank you Dr. Dukan & thank you to this forum to all you guys sharing your journeys, it's helping me so much (omg this has turned into an oscar speech) :)

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Day 42 PV WEIGH DAY happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.....lost 2.4lb :) omg....I haven't been this weight since before Christmas last year!!! I don't know why I was so scared....this proves, even if I miss 2 walks because of work I can still lose, plus I've been eating lots of tolerated items ie sponge cocoa powder cornflour babybels wheatbran & still lose.... ok the sun is shining, I'm PV and I'm going to spend the afternoon doing my walk and baking all my dukan essentials :) Thank you Dr. Dukan & thank you to this forum to all you guys sharing your journeys, it's helping me so much (omg this has turned into an oscar speech) :) xxxxxx

Yay well done you skinny thing you!!
Very impressed!! Xxxx

Day 42 PV WEIGH DAY

happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.....lost 2.4lb :) omg....I haven't been this weight since before Christmas last year!!! I don't know why I was so scared....this proves, even if I miss 2 walks because of work I can still lose, plus I've been eating lots of tolerated items ie sponge cocoa powder cornflour babybels wheatbran & still lose....

ok the sun is shining, I'm PV and I'm going to spend the afternoon doing my walk and baking all my dukan essentials :)

Thank you Dr. Dukan & thank you to this forum to all you guys sharing your journeys, it's helping me so much (omg this has turned into an oscar speech) :)

xxxxxx

So brilliant!! well done lady!! :)

Day 42 PV WEIGH DAY

xxxxxx

Well done Andi! This diet is life changing! Xx

Day 42 PV

B lemon sponge
L 2 cheeseburgers with salad
D beef casserole with swede carrot & onion
S lemon sponge
S parsnip crisps & coke zero
1.5 ltrs water & walk

Xxx

Day 43 PP

Morning all..start of another week of the best diet in the world. 2 chocolate sponges in the oven & done one of my walk already. (I'm aiming for 3 today)

B lemon sponge
S 2 x sausages
L tin of tuna
D stewed steak & onions & dukan bread
S choc sponge

updated 1.5 ltrs water, 2 walks...school run & night hill walk....

cuppa tea & gonna read my dukan book...it's been a while :)

xxxx

Last edited:
OH MY GOD ive just relaised how little you have left to loose! your slim thing you! Are you feeling loads slimmer?xx

OH MY GOD ive just relaised how little you have left to loose! your slim thing you! Are you feeling loads slimmer?xx

:) I am feeling a lot slimmer :) legs & face most noticeably, but I'm still wobbly all over :) but less wobbly than before!!! yesterday was a big day for me....I got all my skinny clothes from the garage :) including my infamous blue skinny jeans :) I'm currently washing them all in preparation for my wardrobe sort which is imminent....about half fit me now at 10 1/2 but other other half are my 10 stone clothes....and I got all my size 10 work shirts out as well (unbelievable) but work sizes are huge & I'm not a size 10 in anything else yet!! And my blue jeans which is the main mission are a long way off......but it's a great feeling knowing they will fit me soon...

:)

xxxx

So did you jeans fit at 10 stone? I have so many clothes that don't fit and don't seem like they would even with another stone and half, I'm wondering if it's because my body is different now which is making me think I need to lower my goal again, the idea was to maintain at 11 then loose another half a stone before the wedding! I'm rambling sorry, just tried on my smallest trousers and feel poop lol!! Xx

So did you jeans fit at 10 stone? I have so many clothes that don't fit and don't seem like they would even with another stone and half, I'm wondering if it's because my body is different now which is making me think I need to lower my goal again, the idea was to maintain at 11 then loose another half a stone before the wedding! I'm rambling sorry, just tried on my smallest trousers and feel poop lol!! Xx

Try you're biggest ones on & feel great!! Yep the blue ones fit me at 10 stone, that is why I haven't tried them on.....I just know!!!im looking at your stats....start date 25th august...1 1/2 stone!!!!!! Mind blowing!!! :) xxxxxx

Well done Andi! Such a great result and you are so close!

Love the oscar speech, btw Cxx

Day 44 PV

Hey peeps. Hope everyone is rocking today. Off to sainsburys for my meat now....

Plan for today is:-

B choc sponge
L Ham and tomato sandwich
S choc sponge
D beef casserole with Brussel sprouts
S Parsnip crisps

water & walk

tempation everywhere yesterday & today...made fairy cakes with my little boy yesterday with cadburys buttons & flake topping....hard...very hard...I keep sniffing them & made my favourite pasta bake for the family....again...sniff sniff sniff....but keeping strong for the scales

xxx

Last edited:
Stay strong lady! You got this!!

Wishing you a super day xoxo
mmmm...chilli...!

Day 44 PV

Hey peeps. Hope everyone is rocking today. Off to sainsburys for my meat now....

Plan for today is:-

B choc sponge
L Ham and tomato sandwich
S choc sponge
D beef casserole with Brussel sprouts
S Parsnip crisps

water & walk

tempation everywhere yesterday & today...made fairy cakes with my little boy yesterday with cadburys buttons & flake topping....hard...very hard...I keep sniffing them & made my favourite pasta bake for the family....again...sniff sniff sniff....but keeping strong for the scales

xxx

Temptation is the worst! I'm sure our senses are super enhanced on this diet! Chocolate smells so strong! Never noticed before. I will confess that I have also been sniffing Cadburys buttons today. Not proud of it and it was in public!!

Going to have another crack at your bread tomorrow! Hopefully it will be dry inside coz I need a ham sandwich so badly!
I was chewing bits of pitta bread the other night then spitting them out, is that weird? Lol

Stay strong xx

Ha ha....glad it's not only me!!! I don't like any other chocolate...only cadburys...plus I have a huge confession while we are on topic....Earlier today I ate 1 Cadbury button...to clarify, it wasn't a giant button, or a caramel button, it was a standard size button....now I ate this not due to any craving, or sod it moment, I did it totally on purpose to test myself....... weird right?? I haven't cheated for a full 5 weeks...not a single morsel has passed my lips that is not dukan allowed....so I thought have I cured my binge eating? Would as soon as the taste hit my taste buds and the taste and sugar entered my blood stream would I be addicted again and down the lot? And I'm very glad to report that I had totally forgotten about this ridiculous test until I just read your post.....I will add though that I did chuck the rest of them straight in the food recycling bin and threw parsnip peelings on top, just in case :) so I am pleased that the test worked, however I won't be saying this if I don't lose on Monday!! It will all be that 1 buttons fault!!

the end

xxxxxx

Day 45 PP

Safe day in work today. Finished early so that meant batch cooking chilli and making my dukan bread. My friend who hadn't seen me for a month, said god you've lost loads of weight then everyone around me then asking how I lost it. So that was nice....

B Porridge (old school!)
L tin of tuna
S babybel light & choc sponge - 6 slices! :)
D minced beef onions herbs gravy - not nice!
S werthers

water 1.5....going to try very hard to do my hill walk later! - did it :)

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Ooh when they asked did you tell then about dukan? If so did you get any negative reactions from it or were people generally positive? Xxx

Ooh when they asked did you tell then about dukan? If so did you get any negative reactions from it or were people generally positive? Xxx

ha ha....the people from work didn't have to ask....I'm known as the dukan queen!! The first time I did it such negativity....awful..."how can you eat that" "not allowed fruit, that's not very healthy!" ....but then when I lost 47lb they all wanted to know how I did it....then 2 of my work colleagues lost 4 stone and another lost 7 stone!!!

xxx

Day 46 PV

Thank god it's a PV day today...had such a god awful dinner last night I literally eat hardly any of it...minced beef and onion frozen batches can go straight in the bin :( right long day today in work, but no temptation in work (unless my inspector places a cupcake on my desk again!!)

B - chocolate sponge
L - ham salad sandwiches
D - chilli slim rice & salad
S - carrot sticks & choc sponge

1.5ltrs water & 30 walk at work

have a good dukan day guys

xxxxx

Last edited:
Back