My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Oh Andi,

It's so lousy that as soon as you get some days off, you're struck down feeling poorly :( So Unfair!

Though once you make it without slipping through these rough days - you just know you will make it through anything!

Ok...feeling really sick now, so the thought of any food is repulsing me which is good, sort of....my chicken stew has been in the slow cooker now for 5 hours on medium & my swede is still hard....looks like I'll be eating it at 11pm....perhaps I didn't cut it small enough....oh well it will take some experimentation me thinks.....only had porridge 2 sausages & a total yogurt so far.... And I'm on PV!!!!

oh how unfair to be sick when you have a string of days off... but, sick you are and you must look after yourself! Slow cooking definitely requires some experimentation I found too... I must dig mine out and have another go. I do love slow cooked meats.
x

Day 53 P????

morning...another moan alert...ok today I have gone deaf & is like swallowing glass...I must be ill because I managed to get the energy to make 3 trays of parsnip crisps last night couldn't eat them!!!! So yesterday was sort a PP day in the end, because my chicken soup finally was edible at about 11:30 (maintainer you are so right - it's gonna take lots of practice on the timings!) so may do PV today instead....so annoyed...I was going to have the perfect week, and hoping for a big loss and loads of exercise & I'm holed up in bed feeling sorry for myself.....,,booooooooooo

right to all you healthy people....have a good one!!

xx

Last edited:
Day 53 P???? morning...another moan alert...ok today I have gone deaf & is like swallowing glass...I must be ill because I managed to get the energy to make 3 trays of parsnip crisps & couldn't eat them!!!! So today was sort a PP day in the end, because my chicken soup finally was edible at about 11:30 (maintainer you are so right - it's gonna take lots of practice on the timings!) so may do PV today instead....so annoyed...I was going to have the perfect week, and hoping for a big loss and loads of exercise & I'm holed up in bed feeling sorry for myself.....,,booooooooooo right to all you healthy people....have a good one!! xx

Oh no that's rubbish! Although you might get a good sickness loss! Mmmm what id do for parsnip crisps now!! Xx

Oh no that's rubbish! Although you might get a good sickness loss! Mmmm what id do for parsnip crisps now!! Xx

I doubt that now....confession time....I'm so effed off I have made a conscious decision to have a day off the dukan....shock..,gasp...I have no energy to cook anything..,which means my choc sponge which halts any nibbling, was due to be made 2 days ago....so far I've had Aldis crispy fries crisps, a custard cream, a flake need I go on? But I refuse to have bread or anything totally carby....But tbh I don't feel guilty cos I know I'm gonna be full pelt as soon as I'm feeling better...so that's off my chest gonna have a cup of tea...and another lay down...

xxxx

Have another custard cream with your tea! You need the sugar for energy so this is all for medicinal purposes!

Hello my gorgeous sausage eating friend! When your back to full health I thought you would like to know I have found even better sausages...
Debbie and Andrew 98% meat, no wheat, no anything other than meat and spices! I've just had 4 for 8g of carbs! So amazing!
Anyway more importantly I hope your feeling better and I don't know if your aware but custard creams and flakes are actually what they give to sick people to cure them!! Lol! Get well soon! I need you back on the horse with me! Xxx

Ha ha ha ha....lol tuula & mad!!! Right in bed feeling revolting after just doing a pack of m&m's in bed....I don't care how ruddy ill I still am...I am full on tomorrow. With exercise...I'm gonna sweat this thing outta me...day 53 was for losers...day 54 is for winners....whatever happens now im 2 days PPing :)

nite nite forgiving friends

:)

xx

Hello my gorgeous sausage eating friend! When your back to full health I thought you would like to know I have found even better sausages...
Debbie and Andrew 98% meat, no wheat, no anything other than meat and spices! I've just had 4 for 8g of carbs! So amazing!
Anyway more importantly I hope your feeling better and I don't know if your aware but custard creams and flakes are actually what they give to sick people to cure them!! Lol! Get well soon! I need you back on the horse with me! Xxx

ok fellow sausage eater/finder.....where do I buy these beauties from????? Xxx

I got mine from Asda but they seem to sell them in most supermarkets! Xx

Day 54 PP

I would love to forget about yesterday, however I must document just how terrible I feel this morning to stop me ever slipping again...the physical effects have far surpassed my actual flu/virus that I've got....worst headache I can ever remember, wind and toilet trips (awful) a burning sensation from my throat right down to my belly, indigestion, bloating....seriously awful.....lesson well & truly learnt....right I need to weigh to see the damage (which included pasta bake & lager!!!!) so I know where I am, then full force back on track. The end.

have a good day everyone

xx

1.6 gain!!!!! .so what I lost in the entire week 7, I gained in ummmm 12 hours of illness bingeing....nothing surprising there...right back on the PP wagon & will weigh every day until I'm back where I was...my only saving grace from the whole debacle is that my flu symptoms have eased today..........so gonna have some old Skool quiche I used to live on, make my sponges, and attempting my beef & onion stew in my slow, or very slow cooker....it's great cos that frees up my oven for other things :)

B porridge
L sausage quiche
D beef stew & onions
S choc sponge & sugar free sweets

crazy amounts of water....walk!!!!!!!

the end. Again.

xxxxx

Finding it so hard to keep it together today...cos I let the bad stuff in yesterday...but so far so good....just need to have my dinner with copious amounts of water and I will feel full & satisfied :) xxxxxx

Made it...hardest day so far cravings & willpower wise ...still not 100% health wise....not eaten or drunk enough....will brave the scales tomorrow....but have not cheated....nite nite

xxx

Well done huni I would of caved and eaten the fridge if I'd felt rough! I bet that 1.6lb has gone already xx

Well done huni I would of caved and eaten the fridge if I'd felt rough! I bet that 1.6lb has gone already xx

Just weighed....lost 1.4 :) feel a lot more motivated today, thank god....but what has happened has made me dread consolidation!! I keep thinking I can't wait for conso....but my god, if it gives me cravings like it did yesterday, you can keep it!!! I know what it feels to be a drug addict!! Food is my drug of choice....so glad I didn't cave though...would have felt mighty depressed today & even harder to get back on the wagon!! Going to do my gym induction tomorrow :) xxxx

Yay that's great well done! And glad your feeling bit better xx

Day 55 PP

ok so I'm back where I was before my binge, onwards and downwards. Because I've weighed today I may now have Saturday as my weigh day and not weigh for a week now. And it will make me forget with my gain & loss I've lost bugger all this week.

B porridge
L sausage quiche
D stewed beef and onions
S choc sponge, total 0% yogurt! sugar free sweets

water & hill walk

may make meatballs later for tomorrow & minday

have a great weekend everyon
xx

Your diary is addictive reading!! Hang in there and hope you feel better soon x

Back