My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Weird day dukan wise...felt hungry all day even though I was PV....I don't know why but on PV days, if I'm hungry I can't just eat 2 slices of ham or a sausage, because that's what I do on PP days...it goes against the grain...So I go without instead :0 did my walk & didn't complete my 6 days in a row at the gym...but was better than nothing dos I was soooooo tempted not to leave the warmth of my house...zumba tomorrow, gym on Friday.....was very tempted to try on THE jeans today, mentioned it to the husband, and he said I wouldnt....when I asked why he said cos you'll be in a right mood if they don't fit....he knows me so well....so I didn't & will try to wait..

nite nite peeps
xxxx

Day 11 PP

morning guys....lots of cooking to be done today, bread, butternut squash soup & bolognese....zumba later...dare I say it starting to feel slimmer!! My husband who has stopped drinking and started healthy eating with no exercise has lost 4lb, so I'm still winning :) it's definitely helping me though massively...he's eating the same main meals as me which makes such a difference...

B choc sponge
L sausages x 5
D bolognese
S choc sponge & sugar free sweets & porridge

water....loads!

happy dukanning

xxx

Last edited:
Hi andi food looks good. So much easier when you have help.
I've ordered the dukan diet cook book so hopefully I'll get more ideas of what to eat. Didn't know we could have butternut squash I love it xx good luck today

Hi andi food looks good. So much easier when you have help.
I've ordered the dukan diet cook book so hopefully I'll get more ideas of what to eat. Didn't know we could have butternut squash I love it xx good luck today

Thanks kaz! You'll get some great ideas from there, and I google a lot of things...,yes I only tasted butternut squash for the first time in my life last month & I'm addicted....and im 39 for gods sakes!!

xx

Good day really...aching after zumba but I'm going to the gym in the morning!! Fitting it in while I can when I've got no work & no kids...had loads of water which is good for me....and enjoyed my 'controversial' bolognese with a tin of tomatoes on a PP. Woop woop.

xx

Good day really...aching after zumba but I'm going to the gym in the morning!! Fitting it in while I can when I've got no work & no kids...had loads of water which is good for me....and enjoyed my 'controversial' bolognese with a tin of tomatoes on a PP. Woop woop. xx

Ha ha I love your terms! But yes I would say the same, controversial but so needed, who eats just mince!! X

Day 12 PV

Morning lovelies. Zero energy today, may even go back to bed! My own fault for being like a whirlwind yesterday....so no gym, but will do a hill walk & some crunches....good news is my jeans are practically falling down today, but I know as soon as they are freshly washed they won't be...why does that happen with jeans????

B tea
L beef casserole
D butternut squash soup & dukan bread
S choc sponge

x

Ok....lulled into a false sense of security by my jeans falling down this morning, I had a moment of madness and decided to try on THE skinny jeans...one word...tight!!!! I can do the zip and button up but suffering breathing difficulties and unable to sit down without thinking something is going to burst...the good news is my legs look good, which are words that never, ever come out of my mouth. But I'm glad I tried them on as I know what work is required in the next 2.5 weeks...it's all about the hips & stomach!!

Xxxx

Ok....lulled into a false sense of security by my jeans falling down this morning, I had a moment of madness and decided to try on THE skinny jeans...one word...tight!!!! I can do the zip and button up but suffering breathing difficulties and unable to sit down without thinking something is going to burst...the good news is my legs look good, which are words that never, ever come out of my mouth. But I'm glad I tried them on as I know what work is required in the next 2.5 weeks...it's all about the hips & stomach!! Xxxx
Wooohooo that's great and you will be amazed the difference in a few weeks, xx

Well so much for the focus being on my stomach!!! No crunches whatsoever but 2, yes 2 walks....actually I'm trying to think of a specific exercise for the hips..to slim them down...but I cant...any ideas???
work tomorrow & PP..

nite nite dukanettes
xx

Day 13 PP

long day in work but did my walk on my meal break, so glad now that I don't have to drag my arse of the sofa...headache all day long & feeling a bit energyless but I blsme that on work..l

B choc sponge
L 2 corned beef sandwiches
D controversial bolognese
S choc sponge & sugar free sweets

1.5 water, tea, coke zero

x

Day 14 PV

Morning....God I felt weird going to bed & dare I say it a sore throat...if I'm coming down with something, again, I will go ballistic cos that was the start of my giant downfall last month, so trying to ignore it, and if I do, I am now armed with my favourite winter PV food..soup!! Right, run out of sponge & bread so cooking today & shopping come to think of it!!!

B choc sponge
L butternut squash soup & bread
D ???

xx

Oh god..took the kids for a happy meal & stole 2 chips, and now I'm craving allllllllllllll the bad stuff, im literally now sat in the kitchen miserable as hell trying to stop myself....why did I do it in the first place!!!!!!! I am having a hot chocolate & if that doesn't do the trick God help me & my weigh day tomorrow :( :(

xx

Make yourself something dukan friendly hun x you've done so well

thank you kaz but alas I have sinned :( I'm starving and I haven't actually had a meal today apart from soup, but crisps & biscuits were my sins. No walk. No water. Total rubbish. 6.5 days of perfection & 0.5 days of rubbish. Oh well. Face the scales tomorrow.

xx

Sometimes are weight loss gets better when we've sinned a little
I think sometimes our bodies get used to eating a certain weight so I wouldn't worry. Xx good luck today hun

Day 15 PP WEIGH DAY

well, I seemed to have got away with last night & have lost 1.8lb, which I am really chuffed with...another amazing memory of this weight as 10st 3 was my first true weight given by Dr dukan the first time round in 2011. But this time it's saying 10 stone....gym this morning. Fresh week.

xxx

Day 15 PP

Been to the gym & really enjoyed!! Amazing :0 Going to try & go old school again & try and eat more protien this week. Can't believe I've got 3lbs to go. Feeling a bit anxious which is totally crazy, but I've been dreading conso, because my whole diet ethos has been all or nothing, in fact I'm like that with everything I do. I either smoke 40 fags a day or none. (I stopped in 2012) but I'm rubbish at 'moderation' that is why I have yo-yoed my whole like with more up than down. The timing of Christmas is unsettling too, but I aim to start consolidation properly after Christmas, and aim to keep my weight as stable as is humanely possible over December.

B porridge & 2 sausages
L half a tin of tuna
D half a bowl of bolognese
S choc sponge

xxx

Last edited:
Day 16 PV

Last night felt really weird again. And I couldn't eat much all day. Couldn't face anything. Never mind, nice pp day today. I may have fish & veg for dinner as I haven't had that for months. Christmas shopping this morning. Fitsteps later.

B porridge
L beef casserole
D beef casserole again!
s lemon sponge 1 slice of corned beef

water loads

happy tuesday

xxx

Last edited:
Back