My brand new restart diary - one step at a time

Nom nom nom they sound great. Did you manage a complete fast day? xxxx.

They sound delicious! Will have to keep my eyes peeled! Are they expensive?! Xx

They are not too bad, on offer at 2 packs (of 6 sausages) for £5. The offer included any of their venison products (meatballs, burgers, & steak) didn't look up the syns in the meatballs/burgers though, but doubt they'd be high.

X

Nom nom nom they sound great. Did you manage a complete fast day? xxxx.

Yes, I did! :D Well, had a few drink calories (fruit tea, milk in normal teas, & a cup of stock). Wasn't too bad really - I find the boredom / just wanting to eat a lot harder than any actual hunger as if I have a large hot drink it generally takes the edge of any hunger.

X

Wednesday 26th February 2014: Day 7, Week 8

Weight: 8st 8.8lb

Another fast day today! Really hoping for a nice loss at WI tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Yesterday was slightly over syns. Had about 8 syns of choc & then was out in the eve so 2 glasses wine (16 syns). Will defo be well under for the week though, as have been within syns all other days & had zero on fast days.

Today have so far had a few cups of tea with skimmed milk. Will prob have some soup for dinner.

Ooh look at your weight :) what is your target weight sweetie? xxxx

Diary a looking good hun. Food sounds lush.

I find it baffling when the scales dont budge after trying hard. If only we really knew what was happening in these bodies lol :)

Hi Huns how's you? You had a good weekend x

Monday 3rd March 2014: Day 5, Week 9

Weight: 8st 10.4lb

So 2lb heavier than my Thurs WI of 8st 8.4lb, & back into double digits :( Hoping it's just alcohol related water retention & can scrape a sts or slight loss, but that could be wishful thnking.....

Weekend was such fun so no regrets though :) Was out Thurs night, Fri night, & all day Sat. Food-wise, I think I made ok meal choices (prob some hidden syns with eating out) but a bit of chocolate may have also crept in..... Alcohol was bad though. Very bad :eek: I seriously must have drunk 1.5-2 bottles of wine plus a couple of cocktails on each of the 3 days. Do get slightly annoyed with myself as after a few drinks I just don't seem to have any concept of moderation. Oh well. V pleased that I managed a sucessful fast day on Sun, even though I was soooo craving a huge greasy fry up! Also did a fast day today - slightly higher at 750kcal. And will make Wed & thurs fast days.

Weekend will be bad again, as out fri night, all day sat at pub watching rugby, then out for lunch sunday....

Haha that isa pretty epic effort on the vino and cocktails! :) where were you?! No idea how you managed a fast on the Sunday after that...I'd have been craving toast and a big bowl of pasta!!

I'm sure those double digits will be back down again in no time...and anyway, I always think if it was worth it and there's no regrets then who cares if it takes you a week or two longer to hit target...you still have to have a life and some fun on the journey! :) xx

Tuesday 3rd March 2014: Day 6, Week 9

Weight: 8st 10.0lb

Thanks Ging! You are totally right, better to enjoy life & waot a few extra weeks for target :) Didn't actually go away anywhere, hehe. Thurs was just pub after work, but ended there from 5pm until closing, ooops. Fri wasn't quite so bad - just a couple of drinks, but then also a couple of wines with dinner. Sat bad again as out all day so glass wine with lunch, couple of pre-dinner drinks, then slightly boozy meal out. Think I will try & be moderate this weekend, bit disappointed my 2 fast days in a row have made little difference to my gain, but hey ho.

Food for today:

B: Syn free pancakes, ff yog, 2 plums
L: BNS falafel salad, pack ww crisps (4.5 syns), orange.
D: Pasta with slow cooked pork in a tomato & mushroom sauce. Chocolate (4 syns)

HexA - milk
HexB - oats in pancakes

Syns: 8.5

:) have you got much on this weekend?
Dinner yesterday sounds delish! Are you on IG so I can perve on your food?!! Xx

Yeah, a fair bit! Next week will be tough weightloss wise - out for drinks fri eve (but will limit my alcohol to 15syns worth) pub & rugby watching sat afternoon which will prob go on into eve drinks, out for lunch sun (will try to stick to syns but obv no fast) & also out for dinner tues & wed! Hoping I can scrape a sts this week & next, but not sure how realistic this is (wi is thurs).

No, I'm not on IG. Prob should join at some point....

How are you ging? Hope your client meeting went well & that work calms down soon.

X

Wednesday 5th March 2014: Day 7, Week 9

Weight: 8st 8.8lb

Thank you body, that's what I like to see! Please do the same tomorrow, just 1/2 a lb so I can avoid a pesky gain.

Fast day today. Will update food later.

Your doing great, I think it's great that you can still enjoy yourself if you didn't drink you would only feel miserable :)

Back