My Diary - 'Extra Easy' Weight Loss Starts Here (I hope!)

Mela, you food diary yesterday looked so yummy! Think i might give the carbonara a go one night soon.

X

I love alpen light bars but find them so expensive! X

Day 14

Thursday 10th February 2011

Breakfast - Weetabix (HE b) with warm semi skimmed milk (from HE a) topped with banana

Lunch - Jacket potato with low fat spread (0.5 syn) and filled with tined tuna, low fat salad cream (1.5 syns), yellow pepper & red onion
apple

Snacks - Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar - Milk chocolate flavour (5.5 syns)

Supper - Sea bream with lemon and dill - served with jacket potato (with low fat butter 2 syns), broccoli, green beans, sugar snap peas, baby whole sweetcorn and butternut squash

Drinks - Mineral Water, 7up Free, Sugar Free Red Bull, tea with semi-skimmed milk from HE a)

Exercise - 15 minutes on ijoy ride (maybe more if I can be bothered later...will update if need be!)

No probs ladies - any tips (exercise included) all welcome :)

@Iona - well done on the loss! I'd be more than pleased with than this week as i'm worried I won't have lost anything even though I've been very good...don't want to this its not all worth it and get tempted!

@Nikki - I liked the Carbonara but hubs isn't keen so not sure if I'll be allowed it again :( There are lots of meals in the new mag that we both fancy trying out too though. ;)

@n0n1x - thanks for the tip on the Alpen bars - will give them a go :) I'm having the Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars (normally as HE b) but they are 5.5 or 6 syns its good to know that there is something similar with a lower syn value ;)

Mela your diary has just bought on a massive craving for 7up free now!!! Defo going to stock up on some! X

Well I was all organised to get up this morning and go to the 2nd, per week, Zumba class but ....My other half is ill. He is never ill and seems to have an ear infection and fever and general yuck :(

So I had to cancel :sigh: I drove to his workshop and put a notice up that he'd be closed and then by the time I got back it was too late for the class....and to top it all I slipped on the drive and twisted my hip and bashed and cut my knee!

So really I'm just having a moan :D
Oh and a confession, I found out that marshmallows are 1 syn each......I ate far too many last night :whistle:

Hope your day has gone well today Mela

Day 15

Friday 11th February 2011

Breakfast - Boiled eggs & 1 slice of wholemeal toast (1/2 HE b) with low fat spread (0.5 syns)
Apple and a banana

Lunch - Beef ploughmans with mixed green salad, orange pepper, pickled onions, pickled vegetables and creamed horse raddish sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks - Homemade Strawberry Mousse using quark, sugar free jelly mix & fat free fromage frais (0.5) - planning to have this later but if remove it from the list if its gross and I can't eat it lol!

Supper - Chicken bolognese sauce (made with minced chicken thighs with skin & fat removed, passatta, onion, celery & garlic) served with spaghetti and parmasan cheese (HE a)

Drinks - Mineral Water, Green tea, tea with skimmed milk (0.5 syns), Sugar Free Red Bull, Tesco white grape and blackberry slightly sparkling spring water, Options Belgian Choc Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Exercise - none yet...

@Iona - Ouch, hope you are ok!!! Also hope you don't catch whatever your partner has!!! Don't worry about missing the class, I went to our Esporta club today and didn't even bother having a swim! I just sat in the sauna, steam room & jacuzzi!!!:rolleyes: It was fab though and a break from the kiddies ;)

@Nikki I've never had 7up Free before - its pretty nice. Also like the Tesco Slightly Sparkling Flavoured Waters ;) I've had a good day thank you - topped off with weighing in to find I've lost 4 lbs this week :D So so pleased and just what I needed to keep me going ;)

Well done mela that's fantastic! Keep up the good work!! X

Cheers - I'm pretty happy about it as you might have guessed ;) Just hope I can keep it up!!!

You have proved you can do it :)

Day 16

Saturday 12th February 2011

Breakfast - Oats So simple original porridge made with Semi Skimmed Milk (part of HE a) and brown sugar (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch - Scrambled egg made with Fry light - with yellow pepper & spring onions
Banana

Snacks - Sushi (0.5 syns)

Supper - Homemade grilled burger (extra lean beef mince, egg, seasoning, cumin, corriander & oregano) in a Tesco wholemeal bun (HE b) with cheese (4.5 syns), red onion, gerkins & lettice, served with SW jacket potato chips & SW Coleslaw from March/April SW Magazine (1 syn)
Apple

Drinks - Mineral Water, tea with skimmed milk (from HE a), Tesco Grapefruit slightly sparkling spring water and I didn't have an Options Belgian Choc Hot Chocolate in the end.

Exercise - none...

Last edited:
Well Done you! Look at that amazing loss! :clap: You needen't have worried at all!

Thanks for the concern, I'm ok now knee just feels tender and the other half has meds so is on the mend.
Saunas are so nice as well as peace ;)

Day 17

Sunday 13th February 2011

Breakfast - Healthy fry up - fried eggs (using Fry Light), 2 x Tesco's Healthy Living Cumberland Sausages (2 syns), lean grilled bacon (fat removed), baked beans and reduced salt & sugar tomato ketchup (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch - Jacket potato with tined tuna, diced yellow pepper and red onion, extra light mayo (0.5 syn) with green salad

Snacks - 3 x Babybel light (HE a)
2 x homemade meat balls (extra lean mince etc - made from mixture left over from making last nights burgers)
Kelloggs Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar (HE b)

Supper - Baked salmon with lemon, broccoli, asparagus, jacket potato with mixed salad
Apple

Drinks - Mineral Water, Green Tea , Sugar Free Red Bull, and I might have a Options Belgian Choc Hot Chocolate later (2 syns)

Exercise - Only a little swimming with the kids :(

Thanks @Iona :) I was very pleased - hope I can keep the momentum going now though!!! Glad your knee is feeling much better too ;)

Thanks Mela, made some SS soup today....think i'll have a go at that for the week till WI.

Hope it does something :)

Back