My Diary - 'Extra Easy' Weight Loss Starts Here (I hope!)

It's a lot of trial and error with SW recipes isn't it. I tend to just bung everything in and hope for the best! Tonight I put a whole onion, a whole pepper,a tin of tomatoes, 3 chicken legs (all skin removed) and chilli powder, cumin, turmeric and paprika, all in a pan and cooked through, was yummy!

Yes Nikki - you never know what will actually taste as nice as it sounds in the magazines! The soup recipe was from Bill Grangers new book. I love his food and we have tons of cook books at home so trying to use recipes that fit with the SW rules or change the recipe slightly to fit without using too many syns ;)

Having another Thai style supper tonight - chicken & noodle soup ;) Hope its yummy!!! :D

Ooo that sounds divine! I love soup but never have any ingredients in to make one, may look onw up online and have a go tonight. Let me know how the Thai one goes xx

@Nikki - the soup was delicious :D

Day 28

Thursday 24th February 2011

Breakfast - Oats So Simple Original (HEb) made with Semi Skimmed Milk (from HEa) with brown sugar (1 syn)
Apple

Lunch - Scrambled egg made with 2 eggs, low fat spread (0.5 syns) & Semi Skimmed Milk (from HEa) with red onion ,mixed peppers and lettuce
Mini Babybel light (2 syns)
Banana

Snacks - None

Supper - Chicken Noodle Soup (Bill Granger) with pouched chicken breast, chicken stock, oyster sauce (0.5 syns), red chilli, pak choi, aspargus, spring onion, lime juice, corriander and egg noodles

Drinks - Mineral Water, tea with semi skimmed milk (from HEa), Sugar Free Red Bull, Tesco Elderflower Slightly Sparkling Spring Water & Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Exercise - Exercise bike (5 mins)

Last edited:
Ooo mela that recipe sounds so yummy! My dinner was very unexciting in the end....turkey salad weehee :-/ x

Oh I had a noodle dinner too :)
They are the best!

I couldn't believe how filling it was considering it was mostly stock :) Its nice to find some 'normal' meals that aren't SW but fit with the plan. And I love noodles :D

Starting to get nervous about tomorrow's weigh in though :eek:

Mela....you'll ace it ;)!

I cant say I get nervous, I was so chuffed with my WI today that I ran off the scales and walked away without my shoes!! ha!

Thank you - I hope so :)

Ooohh sounds good! Well done - what did you lose? ;)

How did you do lona? Good luck tomorrow mela. It's great being able to adapt recipes isn't it.

4.5 loss! Biggest yet for me :D

all that exercise seems to have paid off!

Fabulous well done!!

Wow thats brilliant stuff ;) No wonder you were so chuffed!!! :D x

Thank you ladies :)

Fingers crossed it continues next week !!!

Keep up the good work and im sure it will continue :)

Silly thing took long enough to get up... Never use laptop always iPhone or iPad app. Now I'm totally baffled by the actual minimins website! And thanks :)

Yes love the pic Nikki! The site still won't let me add a pic for some reason, think they might be too high res or something :(

Good news for me today is that I have lost this week... 2lbs

Food diary up later but I know we are having Youngs chip shop fish for supper so need to save most of syns for that!!!

J x

Great news on the 2lb loss! Well done! Mmmm fish and chips, yummy! Enjoy them, you deserve it!
It was a pain trying to get the pic up, website was doing a bit of "computer says no"

Well done on the 2lb loss Mela! Well worth getting fish and chips ;) x

Back