ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

Ruthieovertherainbow said:
Well done on your weight loss so far, you've done amazing- 11 pounds in just three weeks :gimi:!!!!! Hope I do as well as you! I can't wait to get food guilt- I think when you feel bad about eating to many calories, or having too many points a day, that shows that you are on the road to SUCCESS!

Also well done on giving up smoking, I am struggling with that atm.

I also feel like giving your husband an angry red face for eating baddies in front of you, and his sister as well. And while I'm at it, also your friend :) Yup, no-one escapes the red rant face :flamingmad: I hope I can get mine to behave himself and eat bad food in secret.

Did you get that dress in the end? I think I will get myself something fabulous and expensive in the christmas sales, but for now I will be happy to fit into the dresses I've already got!

I just had some new covent garden plum tomato and basil soup, its not as nice as it used to be... Think there is more sweetener in it this time, so I might make my own too. Will work out super cheap as well, specially if the ingredients are from the market x

thankyou :), I'm definitely in the zone atm, am trying so hard not to let people around me jeopardise what I'm doing, they don't seem to understand how hard it is, well they don't need to lose weight so they wouldn't lol.

I haven't got the dress as of yet as still out of stock I may look for another dress, as I've seen a few more dresses I like, see my thing is clothes I love fashion so if I get one and hang it up in my bedroom I see it every morning I wake up ans know am another step closer to fitting into it.

I haven't particularly been great at exercise atm though :/ haven't been able to leave the house for a few days as we have got severe flooding here :(.
am sure u will definitely do as well as i have, I just plan all my days in advance and have my own little weight loss survival pack (sad I know) ha ha but I have written a list of reasons why I am doing this, and also got a pic of me at my worst and then also a pic of me looking my best, and when I'm tempted I usually look at them and think no way it's not worth it!! nothing is better than feeling good about yourself. how much weight do u have to lose? good luck with your journey everyone is here to help. oh and p.s do u have a diary? xox

lisa2 said:
Congratulations on the weight loss! You're doing really well and seem to be in the zone......just wish I could say the same for myself lol xx

thankyou am trying my best have weigh in tomorrow and am actually slightly nervous. :/ xox

food for the day:

breakfast: ready brek 5pp
lunch: eggs sandwich 12pp
dinner: m and s count on us cheese ravioli 9pp
snacks: m and s yoghurt 2pp
milk 4pp

dailies used 32/32
used all weeklies xozoz

good luck for the wi hun, im sure you will have done brilliantly!x

thiswillbeit said:
good luck for the wi hun, im sure you will have done brilliantly!x

thankyou will update in the morning :) xox

hey everyone I can't believe it I've lost another 4lbs I've now lost 15lbs in 4 weeks :). I don't know why it's coming off so quickly, but I'm not complaining lol. :D xox

BeckyT said:
:happy096: well done you!!!!!! I bet you are chuffed to bits x

yes I'm chuffed thankyou :D had to double check to make sure wasn't seeing things ha ha xox

ForumRunner_20121126_141624.png

ha ha you'll have to mind me looking dreadful in theses photos as its when I've just woke up ha ha! but here's my progress so far. I think taking photos is a great way to see how well your actually doing. xox

Gosh you really can see a difference, well done!

You are so right about pictures... When I got to my target weight in January I was at my lowest weight ever of 9st 2lb yet I didn't feel it, it was as if my head was still stuck back at close to 12st. I know all my clothes were new and smaller yet I just couldn't see it when I looked in the mirror

If only if have taken pics then I might not have piled every single lb back on again

Well done you x

BeckyT said:
Gosh you really can see a difference, well done!

You are so right about pictures... When I got to my target weight in January I was at my lowest weight ever of 9st 2lb yet I didn't feel it, it was as if my head was still stuck back at close to 12st. I know all my clothes were new and smaller yet I just couldn't see it when I looked in the mirror

If only if have taken pics then I might not have piled every single lb back on again

Well done you x

thanks hun, yea it's the only way I notice, cause when I look on the mirror or down at myself I see no difference.

wow 9st 2 I haven't been that little since I was like 16 ha ha, u can definitely get there again though and make sure u take piccies it's so motivating and makes you want to keep going :) xox

food diary for today:

breakfast: ready brek 5pp
lunch: egg on toast 12Pp
dinner: sausage chips and beans 11pp
snacks: marks and Spencer yoghurt 2pp
milk 2pp

dailies used 32/32 weeklies used 0/49

Wahoo got my weeklies back again lol xox

BeckyT said:
Sausage, chips and beans.... heaven!!! x

mmm it was lovely, the Ww sausages are surprisingly nice :D xox

That's amazing, you look fab! Well done on your loss you're doing so well :). We have the same sort of shape body too :) x

thanks guys :) I'm actually shocked at how much of a difference 15lbs makes I will update it again in a month to see the difference again :)

and yea I like my body shape but just prefer it when it's a lot lot smaller ha ha, I'm bottom heavy I think I've got a big booty haha always have even when I was like 9st.

well I need to take 3pp off my weeklies as I've had a dairylea dunker :D yum yum.

46 weeklies remaining xox

Ruthieovertherainbow said:
15 pound in two weeks?! Bloody hell woman, you don't do things by halves do you?

Love the progress pics, you've lost weight all over but especially your tummy, and you look really slim and streamlined :D

haha I know, it's crazy. how are u getting on?

and thanks I really want a nice flat toned tummy (but don't we all)

Back