my diary

Hey good luck my friend, you will make it, just set sme goals draw up a plan and focus on achieving your goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya hun, hope that it's going well. I feel your pain with the uni thing! That's my motivation too!
Best wishes!

thank u guys for the support but l couldnt continue wth the diet but l am back this time very determined and focused. i really need this support this time please

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

l'm back since 1st Aug 2010 l tried this diet but l didn't stick to it because of lack of motivation & money issues too.

on Tuesday 24 May 2011 l went to a nearby pharmacy and started the Lipotrim Prog. yesterday. So far l'm having a bad headache and feeling cold.

l will keep this as my diary so that l will get motivated.

start weight 96.6kg:cry:
height 1.56m
target weight 60kg
must loose 36.6kgs which abt 5.7stones nearly 6 stones.

l definately need yo support to achieve my target weight.

Afta seeing the b4 & afta pics on the gallery this eve l went out 4 a walk & jog session wth hubby. They really inspired me coz l was feeling lazy. thanx 4 the support honie very soon l wil b ok & beautiful again.

Been to the pharmacy for my 1st weighing in l am now
89.9kgs = 14stone 2.2pounds which means l have lost 6.7kg =1.05stone Hip hip hooray. l can't believe it l'm on cloud 9 kikikiki

Your Ticker:

25 May 2011 Starting weight 96.6kg = 15stone and 2.97pounds
1 June 2011 1st wk weighing in 89.9kg = 14stone & 2.2pounds (lost 6.7kg/1.05stone)
:grouphugg:
NEVER GIVE UP KEEP ON GOING!!!

Last edited:
Been to the pharmacy for my 1st weighing in l am now
89.9kgs = 14stone 2.2pounds which means l have lost 6.7kg =1.05stone Hip hip hooray. l can't believe it l'm on cloud 9 kikikiki

Thats brilliant!! You're heading in the right direction, well done ;)

Back