My diary

Yeah okay, found out I have to see the midwife every week from now on which is really annoying that it has been sprung on me but it's just to be on safe side I guess, baby's head down but can still be moved so she said will keep an eye, scan tomorrow so quite excited x

glad it went ok hun and glad baby head down.ive heard if so many people having lots of appointments and scans but ive only had two scans,12 and 20 week and norm appointments.looking forward to seeing mw tomorrow though and see if baby turned yet

It's just cos I'm consultant led, they also have to keep an eye on section scar. I hope she stays head down for scan too, apparently 2nd babies and so on don't usually engage until labour so I'm not concerned about that but will be last time I see baby until she is in my arms :)
Let me know how you get on tomorrow x

Got stomach cramps, feeling yuck. Can't wait to go to bed, one tree hill at 9 then the walking dead at 10 x

I'm knackered today, done a lot of walking. My bra has been hurting me all day but I thought it was because it was so hot and sticky and I was so uncomfortable. Was running my bath and got changed and it's started cutting into my skin! In the space of 2 days it fitted perfect :( my milks started coming in and I'm sore and swollen so I guess that doesn't help. So I went to put my dress on for the funeral tomorrow and it's too tight on boobs and bump! Mad dash to Asda to get somethin at 8 o clock. I'm totally shattered now x

Hey hun, just got back from my aunts funeral, didn't really have chance to post properly yesterday. Baby head still down, which is great news, weight currently at 5lb 8ozs. Everything fine and healthy. I'm starting to get retain water I can tell in my skin, fingers and ankles getting swollen and milk coming in a lot so generally feeling bloated all over. My pregnant friend just found out her lo got chicken pox so I need to mention it to my midwife so they can check my bloods and just check I'm not at risk.
How you getting on? x

Hope your okay, and funeral went as well as it could've.
Glad baby head down, I'm sure you won't be at much risk with the chicken pox my friends LO had it when I was pregnant and mw said it only a risk if your with them constantly like your own kids sort of thing x

Cas3 said:
Im ok, hope ur feeling ok after the funeral. Have you had chicken pox? if you have, you should be ok hun. Im glad baby's head down and she's a good weight! not long to go now it must be uncomfortable for you now wiv swelling and heat x

My friend just had her baby at 33 wks she's weighed 4lbs really tiny, in special care at the moment.

Yeah I'm baking, my spd and sciatica quite sore from yesterday and if baby is getting comfy head down it'll get worse but nearly at the end. Yeah I've had chicken pox before as a kid so not too worried.
Bless that little baby, has she just been born recently? x

I'm so fed up, 2nd week in a row hubby didn't get his job seeker money. They've messed up, and he starts his new job Monday so now he's not entitled to anything so we've gone 3 weeks with no money now I've got to wait another week til I get paid. I'm so sick, if I was doing over the system or not entitled to it I bet I'd get money thrown at me. I was goin to treat hubby to a Friday night chinese until we saw the bank now hubby has offered to cook but I have no appetite what so ever. I wish we'd just get one little break, that's all I ask x

Well hubby needs to let them know on Monday he has a job so apparently then they will stop his claim there and then and he's not entitled to any outstanding payments which can't be right but I'll persue it alright, I'm starting to get really fed up with everything lol I think it's just pregnancy, not fed up with pregnancy as such I think I'm just gettin a short fuse like sometimes I just don't want anyone near me because I don't want to have a conversation or people are really annoying me and there not even doing anything lol :)
How you doing? x

Very true, will just take things as they come. I can't wait to meet the little lady, although it still doesn't seem that real I don't know why. I can't wait though xx

Back