My diary

Yeah I loved him before he was born but it's different isn't it, it's overwhelming how much you can love one tiny person so much, it makes me sad I never felt that for Jesse cus I had traumatic birth and seperation from him and then had depression I didn't feel like he was mine for a long time, I loved him but not like I do now or how I felt for teddy when he was born xx

I knw how u feel mrs s I was also seperated from my son for first day as he has half a heart n needed to be transfered to a specialst hospital asap. I was lucky as I did manage to bond wiv him even tho we were in hospital for weeks while he had heart surgery but I did develop bad depression from it tho. I can feel I'm gna love this one just as much tho...iv just been lookin thru my books at what stage he's at now, I luv to knw wat he's doin in ther lol x

Today I've had -
Wheato's for breakfast
Pack salt and vinegar crisps
Toffee crisp
Sunday dinner chicken, carrots, parsnips, Swede, cauliflower, broccoli, roast potatoes, yorkshires, gravy.
Starburst
Choc mint sandwich biscuit

Tell me about it, I'm at the point now where I can't leave the house without my crutches it's just to painful to walk anywhere, and I always feel like I'm going to pass out because I don't have the strength to stand x

I got a baddddd pain down below I can't explain it feels bruised and pressure and like I have done a workout ! Wonder if she's engaging mw put 4/5 last week on my notes x I feel so disgusting a fat I cant bear to look in the mirror nothing fits I am so puffy too hurry up 4 weeks x

I keep getting really sharp pains in my privates and a lot of pressure in the front of my pelvis, makes me feel like I need to lean forward if that makes sense lol. Baby isn't engaged for me yet but I have midwife wed so I never know she might be then. Apparently it's normal for people who are on 2nd plus pregnancy to only have baby engage during labour so I'm not worried but would be nice if she was x

I get tht sharp pain all the time too, feels like the babys tryin to dig his way out lol it makes me jump its horrible x

I wonder wat it is then? I thot it was just me that had it lol in my pregnancy wiv my son I never had it all the way thru and the nite I got it my waters broke so I was scared when I got it in this pregnancy a few weeks ago cos I thot it was labour lol but guess it was just coincisence last time! X

xKimmyRx said:
I wonder wat it is then? I thot it was just me that had it lol in my pregnancy wiv my son I never had it all the way thru and the nite I got it my waters broke so I was scared when I got it in this pregnancy a few weeks ago cos I thot it was labour lol but guess it was just coincisence last time! X

I don't remember having it with my little boy, it gets so sharp I lose my breath. Same when she moves in a certain way low down it's so sharp and I can't talk it's like I have a really tender ligament or nerves and she's sweeping across them. But they say your womb etc is much more sensitive after first baby :) x

oasis6918 said:
I don't remember having it with my little boy, it gets so sharp I lose my breath. Same when she moves in a certain way low down it's so sharp and I can't talk it's like I have a really tender ligament or nerves and she's sweeping across them. But they say your womb etc is much more sensitive after first baby :) x

Yeh thts maybe why iv had it a while. Things we cope wiv for r lil babies ay!! Lol x

What a week, hubby started training at my place but it's so dead I'm struggling to get him to put into practice what I'm teaching him, on the plus side he's taking it in great and I know my customers will be in good hands.
I can't bring myself to wi tomorrow, due to a lot of stuff going on this week we've had pizza twice, KFC and tonight a chinese - we never got home til 9pm tonight. Birthday cake, fruit has started giving of heartburn which I don't understand.
My parents moved to the new house today, my dog was put to sleep Tuesday morning, my work were refusing to pay me maternity pay as they refused to acknowledge I'd given them notice for when I was starting my leave and they lost my matb1 form, and both my managers had misplaced my email. Luckily for me a couple days later hubby found my deleted email I sent to them so I sent it as proof and I begged my mw for another form. I have slept well last couple nights though and I'm shattered tonight so hopefully I'll do okay tonight too.
I hope everyone is doing okay x

Thanks Cas, it was best for him he needed a big op which they said he most likely wouldn't make it through because he was 14 and a big dog German shepherd cross, it was just hard because he wasn't really in any pain.
I decided not to cheat and weighted this morning and have gained only 1lb which I'm over the moon with, I kept moving my scales around the room and weighing again I thought it was wrong lol. Good luck for today x

Back