My diary

It'll come round before you know it. Just been out to the shops, had to use my crutches, can't manage to even walk for 5 mins without them now. I ache all over, even my arms from distributing the weight on on crutches. My bump is very sore too, tender and pressure down below, feels like I'm going to fall over x

It is painful, but mostly achy and such a struggle to move, walk, sit. All worth it in the end but OWW what a carry on to do anything x

Sorry your in pain hun, I know it doesn't help but my spd and hips pain disappeared the first time I walked after having teddy xx

That's what I'm counting on, my spd and sciatica was worse with my first, only just though and I completely forgot about it after birth because it went straight away before I even got out of bed so I'm praying it's the same this time, I'm carrying mostly at the front too this time so hopefully when the baby is born the weights all going to be gone from on my pelvis. I think maybe it's just baby moving down, I have shooting pains from my hips down through my shins, can't even sit comfy. Just got a few things to do today but then I'm going to have a nice long hot bath after tea and relax all evening. how you getting on hun? Is Teddy's weight coming back up okay? x

He was 6lbs 14oz yesterday, gets weighed on tuesday so think he should be very near birth weight then :) hes great he sleeps through the night already and he so relaxed he's great x

It must be much easier to adjust to having 2 knowing you can get some proper sleep at night. I hope my little lady is like that too, Jack was and still sleeps 10-12 hours a night it's fab x

Jesse still wakes up twice a night so still don't get a full nights sleep but least it's a case of nappy change and give him a drink and leave him to it I don't have to stay up lol x

Ah I didn't think of that, but yes it's good if he goes straight back down, before Jack started sleeping through he slept 12-5 then got up til 7 and then back to sleep til about 9 but those hours in between dragged I'm so pleased it only lasted first few weeks :) x

Today I've had
Two slices toast and choc spread
Strawberries
Pack cheese onion crisps
2 small turkey and coleslaw rolls
5 small choc's from an assortment pack
Large glass apple juice,
Pepsi max
Bowl wheato's
Prawn cocktail crisp sandwich lol

Maisie is my angel at bedtime she always sleeps through and goes to bed early! since she was a tiny baby, however lil miss hollie wakes me up about 3 times but last few days she's been alot better. Last nite she went down at 11ish and woke up at 5 for feeding and then went bk off xx Hope ur feeling better tonight, leg pains are the worse when pg still got mine x

It's weird getting a lot of pain right down my legs, in my knees and shins. I'm just going to take it easy tomorrow though. Not got anything needed doing except some washing and dinner at mil's. I feel a little bit better after my bath. I'm exhausted though been a busy week x

Hope you both feel better soon xx
I'm knackered tonight been up since 7.30 when teddy woke up for feeding, normally go back to sleep for abit or nap in afternoon but havnt today, been up and down stairs all evening tryna get Jesse to sleep but he playing up and still awake, DH tryna get him sleep now, I want to go bed but teddy will want feeding in next hour so might as well stay up til he's sorted now or I wont want to wake up again! My turn for a lie in tomorrow though I'm Gunna make sure of it lol x

Awake since 5 in agony, but I'm surprisingly awake considering. Have left Jack's baby monitor in the bedroom so hubby will have to get up when Jack does he he :) I really really need some rest today. Have washed all the Moses basket bedding, going to set it up later ready x

Today I've had -
Chocolate wheato's so far.

I'm just trying to relax on sofa but Jack keeps telling me to 'get up' then I said hang on and his response was '1 minute' he cracks me up, can't wait for my maternity leave, I love being off with him. I can't wait for him to meet his baby sister, I really don't think of her as another baby for us but Jack's little sister x

I know that's what I was like, I didn't know how I would love another baby as much as Jesse but I'm amazed by how much I love teddy and how he's fitted in so amazingly in our family it's great xx

I feel like that at the minute...I love the baby already but its hard to imagine I can love a baby the way I love my son. I think once I go thru the labour and then gettin to hold him it will all come naturally like it did wiv my son x

Yeah we've said that also, but I guess it does come naturally and until baby is here we can't imagine it, I've got 26 days left but hoping she'll come a couple days early :) and not two weeks late lol x

Back