My diary

Had hair cut and now the dye is on, starting to feel nice again, then just got to work on the lb's and I wish I would stop bleeding already :( but feeling good will motivate me! x

Fruit and fibre - 300 cals
Crisps - 133 cals
2 x choc fingers - 140 cals
Irn bru - 214 cals
Lunch - WW ocean pie - 197 cals
Strawberries - 48cals
Pepsi max
Jelly babies - 139
Damn taxi bars, I go crazy and lose all sense of will power - 264 :(

Hun Ive only stop bleeding after 12 wks! glad you got ur hair done it always makes you feel better :) wow 214 cals in iron bru and 300 cals in fruit n fibre you think there be alot less! its good ur starting to get ur appiette bk xx

Jessie hope ur feeling better it is overwelming having a baby especially wiv baby num 2 as you got ch to think about aswell, if you want a chat anytime you can always private message any of us xx

Cas3 said:
Hun Ive only stop bleeding after 12 wks! glad you got ur hair done it always makes you feel better :) wow 214 cals in iron bru and 300 cals in fruit n fibre you think there be alot less! its good ur starting to get ur appiette bk xx

Jessie hope ur feeling better it is overwelming having a baby especially wiv baby num 2 as you got ch to think about aswell, if you want a chat anytime you can always private message any of us xx

Oh my god, I'll go insane if it lasts that long :(
I picked up Irn bru without thinking, usually I go for coke zero or Pepsi max or diet Irn bru, and I had fruit n fibre cos I ran out of choc weeto's but you'd think they'd have more cals in than fruit n fibre. Think I'll go back to my weetabix. In a bit I'm going to work out a food plan for now til Fri wi and see if I can stick to it, if I work it out then hopefully I won't have too many cals during the day x

I think that's my problem too. I don't think I'm ready to go straight to 1200 cals, I'm going to start with 1500 for now, then go to 1200 then when I get stuck I'll move to slimming world again. I've noticed I have a heavy bleed when I've been out and about......so I think it is a sign to slow down x

Cas3 said:
I think ur doing really well but try and get some rest when you can. 1500 calories is basically wot I try and have each day but according to mfp I can have up to 1680 and still lose lb a wk, I cudnt stick to 1200 yet I'd be starving and I need the energy with my babies xx

Yeah I've chosen 2lb a week on mfp but it only gives me 1340 so think I'll change it to 1lb a week or 1.5lb a week. I'm having fish cakes n pasta n sauce for tea x

Yeah you would think so cos your meant to burn quite a bit bf I'm now on 1590 cals at 1.5 lb's a week so fingers crossed x

I'm struggling still walking far as I'm still recovering from my spd, but hopefully soon I'll be able to walk further/faster and my metabolism will speed up. I just hope I lose at least something by Friday. I don't feel too confident but we'll see it's good you have takeaways only once a fortnight, hubby's been wanting one all week but I keep saying no for me and he won't get one if I don't lol x

Thats like me ive been saying no, so we going have one this wkend, after I had Hollie I cudnt even get up stairs cos spd it will start to get better soon. I didnt start exercise till a mth afterwards and its only been a wk for you, im actually thinking of starting jogging I wait till it gets dark so no one see's me, I think ur have a good loss this wk you should lose alot of fluid and ur milk is probably drying up now x

Thanks girls u are so supportive !!!!! I have bad headaches which don't help I feel guilty on Charlie not doing much I have had few years today and 2 hr sleep I want to feel normal again! I'm going to try sleep tomorow when ch at school. If weather was good I'd b trying to take things slow by walking even if it's to end of my road and back x

yeah, she finally was flat out at 1.10am started stirring at 5.40 but I gave her her dummy, then she slept/stirred until hubby's alarm went off at 7.15 but then she was flat out again so I got up for nothing with hubby lol but I still had 6 hours even if the last hour was broken sleep so I'm not sure what time she'll wake up, wish I'd stayed in bed now! I could of had another hour, although Jack will be up shortly so just getting a cuppa. How's Amelia doing?

On another note, I just had a sneaky weigh and I've only lost 1lb this week, to say I'm gutted is a bit of an understatement. I thought I'd have a really good loss this week, I didn't think I'd done too bad. Let's hope I don't put that 1lb back on before Friday.

Also on a completely none food or baby related topic I'm so excited sky have started showing supernatural from the start the very first episode, it makes my early mornings so much more worth it :) x

Back