My diary

Cas3 said:
It must be hard for especially as there only 2 yrs between them, it can be hard just looking after a 2 yr old at times no matter how good they are, your lucky you got ur mum to help out and dont you find the weekends go so fast. I thought if I add my food up calories I still have my treats without going over on syns as I dont eat alot of free foods anyway and I can still eat normal stuff to, also writing a food diary as helped, I wud wait till your feeling up to dieting andI think you jessie will both have a good loss this wk anyway x Maisie found it really hard when I was in hospital, did jack manage ok x

Well that's the thing Jack's good as gold. It's just the lack of sleep and that I can't catch up when Naomi down as I have Jack. Yeah Jack seemed to love it, he's obsessed with I grandma's house - I have a younger sister and 2 younger brothers which play with him 24/7 and spoil him and also my mum and dad are the same with him I don't think he noticed :) Naomi back up for a feed - again. Now I can't get her wind up. She's been awake a lot today so I'm hoping for a good night if I can eventually get her down x

Well Naomi only slept for me 1-4 then back down at 7, she just seemed very hungry last night. I slept 8.30-10.15, 1-4.20 and then 7-8 so it was broken but I got 6 hours. Got to be better than nothing :)

Breakfast was fruit and fibre - 214 cals
Semi slimmed milk

(I could have had 2 portions choc weeto's for the same calories what's that about lol?)

i slept 10-12.30, then 12.45 -1.30, then 2.30-4 then 5-7
getting stressed at mo coz was expressing one,bottle for oh to give last feed n i was getting good sleep n now i cnt seem to express properly.i tried before again and i think its somethin to do with,the pump as i cud hand express i wud jus b there,literally all day.
it jus helps so much him giving her the last feed

Cas3 said:
You actually had more sleep than me I had to wait up till 1.30 ish for my oh to get home as he didnt have keys went to bed then I was up with hollie feeding so ive only had 3hrs xx

It's amazing how we cope with such little sleep, hubby can't focus on anything even when he only misses a little sleep xx

Cas3 said:
Thats true, my oh could got home abit earlier he only went out to watch the footie x

Oh god yeah that was a little late after the footy. Hope you get more sleep tonight x

I find that but sometimes it drops off towards end of the week. Hopefully you'll still have a loss on Friday :) x

I'm not really dieting just trying to practice my food diary and a cutting back will prob be another week or so before I try dieting properly x

So far -

Breakfast was fruit and fibre - 214 cals
Semi slimmed milk

2 x taxi bars totally addicted - 264 cals
Cheese and onion crisps - 129 cals
Spaghetti bolognaise small bowl for lunch

Tea - spaghetti bolognaise

Hoping for a solero for supper - 90 cals

Last edited:
My mum took my babies earlier so I could sleep, I felt so rough after just a few hours last night. Anyway I caught up on 5 hours sleep, just as well really as Naomi hasn't been awake much today so I think it could be another long night x

I have such a hungry baby, she's had 9oz in 3.5 hours, growth spurt? Or not getting enough from the milk? x

Lots of wasted cals today, been and registered Naomi so it's official! Naomi slept 12.30-4.35 then 6-8 so I still only got 6 and half hours so better and I'm not too tired yet.

Fruit and fibre - 300 cals
Crisps - 133 cals
2 x choc fingers - 140 cals
Irn bru - 214 cals
Lunch - WW ocean pie - 197 cals
Strawberries - 48cals
Pepsi max

Last edited:
Arrrr shes doing so well si fed Amelia at 1120 2 oz then I fed her 1230 then she slep untill 415 then fed her then she slept till 9 I got up 730 I'm soooooo tired this is no easy ride with 2 hormones everywhere please tears go away !!! X I. Had asda come today too x

It's still only a week hun, I haven't been emotional once but hormones effect people in different ways, you'll get sorted. Millie will get into a routine soon and your tired also as your body is still recovering from major surgery. It doesn't help if your oh isn't supporting you. Were here if you need to chat :) xx

Thanks hun this is horrid in sitting here balling my eyes out thank god si gets ch from school soon as ppl will talk incabt face going out at mo i am going to x if I can sleep few hours later si and ch can watch ch x I might feel better then I got bad head ache too x

Don't forget it's overwhelming too having a new baby, you don't always react the way you expect. It's easier said than done but try not to worry about things that aren't important like housework etc. Just concentrate on yourself and your gorgeous kids and just take each day at a time :) and please please remember your mw and health visitor are there to help, if you need it ask for it, there's no shame in needing a bit of extra help xx

Back