My diary

So far today -
2 slices from small loaf of tiger bread with jam.
2 biscuits and a few choc fingers
1 Richmond sausage, small jacket potato and some spicy jalapeno chicken filler
Followed now by a bounty
Next I hope hubby will make me a cup of tea......looking unlikely

I just had cooked chicken loads of tiger bread coleslaw few wedges I ate the bread and bit chicken and wedges I go off food when I have it in front of
Me I just prefer to pick now x

When's jack's birthday is it close to ur due date? if you cant get to app there's not much you can do obviously they wont be happy but you've had so many consultant appointments. It wont be long till you meet ur buba just don't wish ur pregnancy away cos its such a special time, just try and enjoy it and spend as much time as you can with Jack x

Hope the heart burn gets better for you all, I was lucky never got any x

Yeah my due date is 22nd June, Jack's birthday is 28th June. He was due 26th June and my waters broke 1 minute after midnight past his due date lol. Was in long slow labour. Was only 6cm after 36 hours when he got distressed. I just hope she doesn't go 6 days over lol x

Cas3 said:
I was 2 wks over due with Maisie felt so huge and uncomfortable I hope ur little girl arrives on time but maybe not on Jack's birthday unless you don't mind, Emily's birthday is 1st june and mine is 6 days after so my oh always dreads june x

Lol, no I really don't want her to come on Jack's birthday, I just think it wouldn't be fair on him for when he's older but if it happens it happens. If for any reason I have to have a section and I have a say on the date I'll definitely be avoiding his birthday, I'd rather go after x

Another naughty day, I don't know why I can't get into the right frame of mind.

Crunchy nut cornflakes
2 alpen bars
3 packets of crisps
Twix
Grapefruit
Jacket potato small and spicy chicken mayo filler
Yorkie dessert pot
Toffee crisp
Tea was 2 burger in buns, cheese, onions, half a smoked sausage and some southern fried fries.
:(
I'd say my appetite has returned.
I'm really going to try and calorie count tomorrow at least x

Teri enjoy it Hun seriously I'm not worrying no more when I diet I will b like I wish I had that when pregnant lol

Watching the walking dead, totally wetting myself already, it's the only type of horror thing that gives me goosebumps and Palpatations, makes me feel really sick with nerves but I still watch it lol. I even have really bad zombie nightmare's and I watch every horror movie going I don't know what it is about zombies....

Just had the best nights sleep in god knows how long, fell asleep on my back 6 hours straight, then woke up slept another hour n half on my right side before my alarm went off. Have started sleeping on a double quilt folded in half, it doesn't solve all my pains and doesn't really even touch my spd but does help my sciatica quite a bit!

Breakfast - cereal 280cals

I wish I could I might try that I got. Massive maternity pillow my oh pinches it in the night battle of the pillows lol I took lactoluse bad windy tummy all night oh the pains

oasis6918 said:
Watching the walking dead, totally wetting myself already, it's the only type of horror thing that gives me goosebumps and Palpatations, makes me feel really sick with nerves but I still watch it lol. I even have really bad zombie nightmare's and I watch every horror movie going I don't know what it is about zombies....

Omg I'm the same!!! It's only zombies that get me, I seriously sometimes think about my action plan incase I woke up and there were zombies outside! There is just something about them that just scares me silly. I think it might be because I think of 28 days later and the "disease" came from a monkey bite ... What if that happened its plausible they say HIV and aids came from monkeys!

But I also watch walking dead lol

X x x

What season are you on?

I watched season 2 on FX it was brilliant! Lots of unexpected stuff happens haha

X x x

Yeah it was first episode of season 2.

I feel like crap today had to finish work early as had migraine and I can't drive with them so had to get hubby to come get me and bring my dad so he could drive my car back. My migraine didn't develope fully like normal thankfully, I just feel wiped out now and still have my numb arm and face. hubby is looking after me though x

Aww you poor thing, my sister suffers migraines so I know how debilitating they can be!

I hope it goes and you feel better soon

X x x

Breakfast - cereal 280cals
Cereal bar - 88 cals
Cereal bar - 97 cals
Mini cheddars - 129 cals
Cheese and onion crisps - 133 cals
Jacket pot and spicy chicken - 493 cals
1220 cals total before tea

Tea hubby made me 3 x small burgers in buns as I wasn't upto eating or cooking.
Now just having a little icecream. Not sure how many cals tea would have been but before that just

Well even more bad luck, hubby's car failed MOT yesterday spectacularly! Have to find £250 in next few day or pay for a full retest. Totally gutted and scraping by as it is.
Finally got my tax credits award through today as well and I'm sure it's wrong, I'm going to spend hours trying to get through to them as usual.
I had a right to do with the bloke at garage yesterday shouting at him like a mad woman cos they were trying to charge me more for mot by saying it was no longer on offer Grrrr.
Winge over.......

oasis6918 said:
Well even more bad luck, hubby's car failed MOT yesterday spectacularly! Have to find £250 in next few day or pay for a full retest. Totally gutted and scraping by as it is.
Finally got my tax credits award through today as well and I'm sure it's wrong, I'm going to spend hours trying to get through to them as usual.
I had a right to do with the bloke at garage yesterday shouting at him like a mad woman cos they were trying to charge me more for mot by saying it was no longer on offer Grrrr.
Winge over.......

I feel your pain, my car is a nightmare, first mot it cost £600!!! Second mot £330! It's due on July 4th :( if I had been saving money on mot's I could have bought a reliable car by now lol! It needs the latch on the bonnet fixing on payday as it won't open, I basically flashed as much boob as possible (not hard as they are a FF at the mo!) at the garage man as I was going to Liverpool and needed my oil and water doing so he got a big screw driver (made pervy jokes about not being able to get it (the bonnet) up and how massive his tool was) to which I giggled and wafted my eyelashes all the while trying to hide my wedding ring and suck in baby bump so he would do it for free lol. He did and I went on my way but it was only to get it open that one time now I need the new latch.

And my tax is due the end of this month £170 for 12 months and I have to do 12 months or it finishes by Christmas!

I've only just had new tires aswel £160!

I swear my old fashioned fiesta was way better than this newer computer fangled Kia lol (don't tell it though or it will definitely fail to spite me!)

Do you mean working tax credits? I get £11.98 a week woop! Lol I only wanted them so I qualified for my grant for the central heating which we did and were getting £5000 worth of stuff installed soon hoorah thanks welsh government :D

X x x

Back