My diary

No, child tax I was getting child tax last year but earnt to much last year so I don't qualify this year, until hubby lost his job so now we do qualify, so now we get working tax and child tax, and child benefit. However, we'll lose all this except child benefit when hubby starts work next month. But anything is better than nothing even if it is for two weeks.
We just put 2 new tyres on hubby's car at £110 last Saturday and a years tax @ £278, otherwise same as you it'll need to go on again in Nov and I'm on maternity leave. I'm already needing to take my car off road at end of May :( x

It's good about your grant, I've never had to claim benefit before other than child tax, so this is all new to me and very confusing. We've never qualified for working tax before now either x

I'd never claimed before either, you spend ages on the phone, I don't see why they can't do an online application!

When we moved to Wales it was really difficult for my hubby to get a full time job so he did 3 part time ones while I worked full time, we didn't qualify last year as we earnt too much but because of his only being part time we just about qualified this year lol.

I couldn't care less about the £11.98 I've been paying it as extra into my Christmas savings club to try and pay the £900 off earlier all I really wanted was the central heating haha it's no fun living off a coal fire and it's always cold which is no good for a baby so I'm over the moon we got that.

I've never even qualified for job seekers allowance before so it's nice to finally get some free money seeing as some people live on benefits alone and seem to get loads haha we will get child tax and benefit aswel.

X x x

Well hubby's money never went in the bank today and we really needed the money today.
Also wi I've gained 5lb, I'm so flipping annoyed with my self about weight and very annoyed in general. I'm so not in the mood for people messing us around lately. I don't know what I did in a previous life but it must have been bad!

I hope your getting on better than me x

Aww no that's rubbish Hun, I get my money Tuesday's.

I hope you get everything sorted you could do without the stress!!

X x x

Terri dont worry bout ur weight worry after concentrate on ur self hun don't get worked up hunni not good for baby x

OH MY GOD. What an absolute tool! I only gained 3lb this week. I've realised my total gain doesn't add up right if I gained 5lb's gone back through my posts and realised last week I was 17.8 and total gain was 2.4 now I'm 17.11 and total gain 2.7 gain.
Sorry ladies, lol I actually think I'm losing my mind. Don't get me wrong I'm not overly happy about 3lb but have and kicking myself all day and now I'm much happier x

So far today -
Half choc muffin
7 very mini scotch eggs
Packet cheese onion crisps.
3 slices toast, with jam on one
2 mini rolls
Bowl of strawberrys
Yogurt
Fry up.....
Chips, beans, omelette, bacon, sausage, bread. The only thing I finished was the bacon and sausage. I wish I hadn't bothered I really didn't enjoy it :(
The only food I've enjoyed today was my strawberries and my slice of Jam on toast.

Last edited:
I really feel disgusting tonight, I'm at that point where I can't even shave. cannot reach anything and it appears all my pregnancy weight has gone on my belly my bits and my arms. I'm totally fed up. Hubby had to put my socks on this morning. I can hardly lift my leg without being in pain just to get in the bath. I don't want hubby anywhere near me now :(

Aww Hun I'm sure your hubby doesn't care in the slightest! Men never feel more proud, manly and attracted to their other half than when they have got us pregnant! It's some weird macho me man you women type thing lol.

I'm only 26 weeks so no help on the shaving front I'm still in my size 18s at the mo and I used to be a 22 at my heaviest so I'm hoping if I could manage then I will manage at my biggest bump wise but we will see!

X x x

I'm an 18 but all front and bump only went up one dress size I just can't reach I never had that problem last time and I went up to a 22 lol. Strange and frustrating x

Are you having a boy this time? They says boys are all bump don't they, I'm sure it's just your hormones Hun hope you feel better in the morning

X x x

No I'm having a girl, with my boy I carried all over. This time with my girl I'm all front. I'm just going to get booked in for a bikini wax, then I'll feel better x

Breakfast - 2 slices toast and jam
Choc muffin
Cherry Pepsi max
Cup of tea
Crunchie
Mini cheddars
Sunday dinner
Biscuits
Pepsi max
Strawberries and icecream
6 mini sausage rolls

Last edited:
Today not quite going to plan, got a sweet tooth today.
2 slices toast, one was with Jam
Mini roll choc
Melon
Cheese and onion walkers
WW spaghetti bolognaise
Grapefruit
Double decker

Back