My diary

Yeah it is nice, it gets packed when it's hot but it's nice to have the opportunity at the last minute to go for a walk up the beach for half an hour. If anythin I'll get some fresh air I've been in the house for two days x

I been getting these all day so painful it takes
My breath Away I for cramping too it's horrid I think this time next week Terri she b here and il b week after x

Oh I hope so but it'd be good if were close. how'd your interview go? My stomach going crazy since our brisk walk up the beach tightening on and off and cramping with sharp pains when baby moving but again not like contractions. Even if it's like this for the next two weeks gotta be b sign something is going on. Got mw tomorrow I'll see what she says x

It b so interesting what mw says interview I think I messed up il let u k ow tomorow I can't stop eating again my friend made cupcakes I had 2 she's moving so im happy ur so lucky to live near beach which one ? Bet jack loves it I'd always b walking on there x

It's just blyth, you prob haven't heard of it but it's just up from Whitley Bay, we go for walks etc up there quite often, Jack loves it there x

Oh yeah I keep forgetting your oh a geordie :) yeah we go to different parts but if it's just on a night time we just nip to our part of the beach. it is lovely being so close to the sea, I like to just sit on the benches sometimes looking out sea while it's dead and I love being at the beach at night listening to the sea it's such a relaxing atmosphere x

Cas3 said:
I wud love to live nr a beach all ive got is the river thames!

It's just not the same is it he he, it's true what they say though when you live somewhere like me close to a beach you take it for granted, because it's right on your doorstep it loses it's appeal to an extent x

Arrrr how peaceful I would take my sarnies and have them on the bench my mil lives in great Yarmouth and I love a walk on her beach when I used to get hangovers they were a god send lol fresh air so nice we just need some nice weather i have never felt so fed up in June ever !!!! The evenings r always so nice now they look dark all I wana do is stay in bed x

I haven't been to great yarmouth for years and years.
The weather is just pants at the moment, were having an early birthday party for Jack on Saturday. Were meant to have a BBQ but looks like that's out the question now, I'm going to have to rack my brains about what to put on a buffet x

Yesterday I had -
Wheato's
Taxi bar
Seabrook's crisps
Toast with tinned spaghetti bolognaise
5 small chocolates
Oven chips and chicken chargrills and beans solero ice lollie
Starburst sweets :)

Not very bad but not very good either lol

Today got loads to do, and got mw this afternoon then going to attempt to walk to my mum's, where I'll veg for a couple hours til hubby finishes work and picks me up, failing that I'll ring my dad for a lift to theirs.
Goin to have a nice big bowl wheato's for breakfast me thinks x

Oh that sounds like a good plan, enjoy! Im on the metro going to work but I can't complain i only work part time! X

I'm glad I've finished work now but I'm in single figures only 9 days left! Woohoo! Enjoy your day at work x

I had midwife this afternoon, who says baby definitely isn't engaged and she doesn't know how doctor got it wrong - but she said baby could still come tomorrow as it has no bearing on how close labour is. She said sweep booked next Fri, then she'll either give me another one on the Monday or send me to hospital to see what they can do to start me, but I'm happy just to have another sweep and she said she can give me a sweep every other day if I want to there's no limit after 40 weeks. She does think there's a very good chance I won't see my sweep appointment x

Very confused about something I wish I'd thought about when I saw midwife. This is very tmi so sorry if I offend anyone which is why I've put it on my diary, but how can I tell the difference between semen and plug? I can elaborate on this a bit further, the question sounds thicker than it's meant to be x

I can only go on my own experience but my plug was brown,more thicker n mucasy while semen was thinner if that makes sense! The night before I got my show we did the deed n it was brown and thin and I do think it was the beginning of the show I got the next day x

Well the past few days or so days I've had little bits of really thick green snotty bits come away, I didn't think twice about this I thought it was somethin to do with oh's semen when were having sex although I've never known it to be anything like this and *tmi* it certainly was normal yesterday. Then I came across something on baby bump earlier indicating it was normal for bits of the plug to be like this. I've been googling it and other people have said they've had the same and been told it's the plug by mw, so I've been looking up changes in semen - and again it's nothing like what I've been getting. So it's looking more and more like it's nothing to do with hubby. When I lost my plug first time it came away in only two bits and both times were pinky with bits of dried blood in so again nothing like this time. Now I'm thinking all along could this just be my plug. I know it regenerates itself and can mean nothing so I'm not getting excited or anything I just don't know why I thought it was semen when I know better if I'd actually thought about it. I just can't believe how this time the pregnancy is so different to my first and I feel like it's my first pregnancy x

Back