My diary

Thank you! Me too, my mum's going to take them just after lunch and I'll prob get hubby to pic them up on way home from work x

Terri well done Hun that's fantastic that's a week give kids to yr mum get sleep u will feel so much better I'm so tired but on adrellin at the mo X

Ah thanks, I'm pretty pleased, I'm glad I did better than I thought I would. Jack had a great birthday thanks, was spoilt rotten. My mum's just come to get the kiddies so I've just had lunch will be getting my head down shortly.
Today I've had -
Weeto's
Fox's classic biscuit
Go ahead slices
Lunch -
Beans on toast, sprinkle of cheese
Cheese n onion crisps

I've been to Morrison's and the slim fast tubs are on offer half price for £2.74, so I've bought two tubs, not to replace meals but I used to use this when I was dieting to fill in the gaps between meals, they are more filling and stop me from binging on choc/crisps. Also I haven't had a proper meal for over a week, I figure if I can't put up with a meal cos I'm so tired I can atleast have a shake with what I do have. I spent £11 today and it's pay day, it's like a record, I was too tired to even bother looking at the shelf's :( x

Cas3 said:
I saw those slim fasts too was thinking of picking up one wish I did now :( you might do well wiv having them if you dont feel like eating yet.
Get some sleep it do you the world of good x

I think there on offer for a while yet, I'm going to stock up on some more, as they last for ages but there nearly £6 normal price. Only 230 cals a shake and that's not far off a chocolate bar. Got a nice 3 n half hour sleep earlier.
Naomi's cord has come off, I think she's stretched and its broke off, there was a little blood from the bit still attached to the belly button but not anything significant, but I'm not sure if this is okay? Is it too early to have come off?

Hubby treating me to my hair and nails done tomorrow as my treat for going through labour I guess. Were also having a sneaky chinese tonight as my treat but just been and did a shop at Asda, didn't buy any chocolate, or naughty snacks :)

I'm so glad u had sleep don't it make a difference I don't know about cord r I still under midwife I'm seeing her Monday now my milk. Come in omg the pain Jesus Christ I'm in pain with the section too I feel so busy i constant on the go no time for nothing I'm laying on my bed and I'm thinking I got to do this and that I need to calm down thou ! My oh is so lazy ! X

xxxjessiexxx said:
I'm so glad u had sleep don't it make a difference I don't know about cord r I still under midwife I'm seeing her Monday now my milk. Come in omg the pain Jesus Christ I'm in pain with the section too I feel so busy i constant on the go no time for nothing I'm laying on my bed and I'm thinking I got to do this and that I need to calm down thou ! My oh is so lazy ! X

Hope it eases a bit for you, shame your not getting much help from your oh, hubby is staying up with Naomi tonight and said he'll get up with her through the night cos I've done it all week, I said if I get 5-6 hours then I'll get up with her again so he can catch up, I'm quite lucky. He's worried I'm going to get really ill. I'm not very well at moment, keep getting hot and cold, my whole body aches all over I'm so exhausted x

Thanks, he's just wound me right up! It's like he has to prove me wrong when I say how great he is doing. Anyhow, I'm absolutely boiling now, Jack hyper as anything and Naomi just got out a nice bath and threw up all over the place from trapped wind. Now to start over again x

R u bf Hun u could have mastitis ? Ur oh so good si cooked tea tonight I was not hungry but I
Didn't wana look ungarful I had chicken jacket veg nice meal for once lol fed up of bread etc x

Arrrrrlil jack is so cute my oh hadn't changed a nappy yet I think he's worried bout her being A girl he went Morrison got milk etc he had to rude his bike he don't drive lol x

I don't think I've got mastitis, as my breasts aren't swollen anymore. Jack's in bed now, hubby trying to feed Naomi but she keeps taking in too much air and coughing and spluttering all over, think I need to change teats/bottles again but I don't know what too, I've never had this problem before. I think I need teat's with a smaller hole for her :( I just wish she could take her bottle better so she wasn't so uncomfortable x

I see my mw on Monday, I can't tell if I'm ill or if it's just my body reacting from being exhausted from such little sleep. I'm hoping to catch up on a load of sleep this weekend while hubby isn't working x

Im going get some sleep over wkend im really tired aswell, maybe try next size up teat cos wiv only one hole they need to work harder to get the milk out, thats what I found with Maisie when she was newborn it help her to feed more. Also when Maisie was baby I found she fed better on advent bottles rather than tommee tippee so it cud just be finding the right bottle for her. Hollie is very flexable she takes well to the breast and bottle the only problem wiv her is wind and colic x

You cud be over tired hun , but if you feel any worse give ur mw a call x

Yeah I will do, Naomi hasn't had a feed since this afternoon, the one feed she had she threw up everywhere. Now she's really hungry but she's not taking her bottle properly due to wind. We've got 1 advent bottle, the hole is tiny so hubby gone to sterilize it and make a bottle see if she takes it better x

Back