My diary

Cas3 said:
Jessie thats really good, did you take millie in the pram? ive had an awful day went to baby clinic and its so hard work on ur own with the 2 of them, well Hollies an angel but maisie just so physical at moment the amount looks I got from other mothers!

Wot you going do bout your mil and the christening, you dont need the stress hun xx

My username is cas32012 if anyone wants to add me im new to mfp, going start logging in more and track my cals x

I'm new to it too but it's pretty good, we only had two dates in mind that were suitable for us because one of the godparents works away on a rig and I need it to be in the next few weeks so she fits in her christening gown, it's and important family thing. Anyway, one of the dates worked out not convenient because it's this big festival celebration thing so we chose the 19th August, but mil is away on holiday then, but she normally goes away the last week in August so up until just before we saw the vicar we didn't know she was away that date. Anyway we've booked 19th as its best for us why should we miss out on how we want it, I do feel bad I really wish the dates available were when she was here but its not and now it's going to cause all sorts of issues with mil but it's just tough luck unfortunately, I need to think what's best for our family x

Ps I'm not very religious and I'm doing this for hubby so I'm certainly not going all out church wise to please someone else, it's not my thing as it is. I just feel awful for hubby but he says he can't please everyone and its what happens when you come from a broken home
:( I feel so bad for him x

Il add u girls yes I took her in pram only around corner it's something thou I felt like I couldn't go out the weather don't help either does it I did some ironing too and I hoovered a little bit sitting down thou I know it sounds weird but I had to do it as it makes me feel better I don't feel trapped I hope I feel strong tomorow x thanks for listening girls wish we were all close we could all meet x

Yeah Jessie you couldn't be further away from me lol. Hope you feel better soon. Just do a bit at a time don't rush too much x

What an evening, it's been stressful and upsetting, and Jack's been sick all in his bed I don't know whether it's because he was so worked up or ill so I'll be up and down all night checking him........goodbye sleep x

Well Jack crashed out in the end around 11 and Naomi slept 12.15 - 7.45! I feel refreshed for now.
My mum's asked if they can have Jack for the night tonight, I'm sure she's just trying to give me a break.
I need her to watch both babies later so I can clean the rabbits out, not happy with hubby at mo as I'm having to do everything. I know he'd do stuff I ask him too but he doesn't do it straight away so I end up getting really annoyed, or he'll be doing something else to help me out then I feel like I'm being ungrateful or he'll winge and it looks like I'm not doing anythin while he's at work, and he just does it to wind me up but I haven't got time for this rubbish x

Il add u girls yes I took her in pram only around corner it's something thou I felt like I couldn't go out the weather don't help either does it I did some ironing too and I hoovered a little bit sitting down thou I know it sounds weird but I had to do it as it makes me feel better I don't feel trapped I hope I feel strong tomorow x thanks for listening girls wish we were all close we could all meet x

Jessie you sound alot better, I know wot you mean with hoover thing I cudnt wait to hoover, wot I use to do is just hoover using the pipe. Its a shame we dont live closer, hows ur stomach feeling now x

Hope Jack's feeling better, I was annoyed with my oh last nite too x

Hey ya feel a lot better still got headache and sonetimes i feek i could cry hoping it will pass snd nothing serious but still scared to go out I might cry my oh getting on my nerves y has he git maternity leave he don't do nothing ! Such a lazy twat ! Wish we all lived closer x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Omg how is jack now Terri that's so hard when they I'll did Naomi sleep well ? X

Jack's fine, he's sleeping at my mum's tonight she's coming to get both little ones in about an hour so I can get housework and stuff done, rabbits are all done now. Just waiting for the health visitor to come now. Naomi slept nearly 8 hours straight through x

Cas3 said:
Jessie you sound alot better, I know wot you mean with hoover thing I cudnt wait to hoover, wot I use to do is just hoover using the pipe. Its a shame we dont live closer, hows ur stomach feeling now x

Hope Jack's feeling better, I was annoyed with my oh last nite too x

Yeah Jack's better now, nice cheeky self as usual but he's behaving. He just told me he's 'poo'd' and when I said get me your changing matt he said '1 minute' lol x

Naomi now weighs 8lb 4.5oz's.

Today I've had -

Weeto's - 236
Strawberries - 48 cals
Crisps - 133 cals
Lunch - half pack noodles - 267 cals
2 taxi's - 264 cals
Pepsi max -2 cals
Cup of tea - 42 cals
Solero - 90 cals
WW lasagne - 257 cals

Right, plan of action. Starting tomorrow 1 week on slim fast plan.
Then 1 week on JUDDD x

Hey it's on the 'other diet options' forum on here, it's um 'Johnson's up day, down day diet' it's also known as kid alternative day diet. I came across it yesterday, it's where one day you have very limited calorie in take, then the next day you have loads of calories to use how you want on whatever foods you want.
However, it says for the first 2 weeks it says your down days have to be no more than 500 cals, but on the calculator with my weight it says on down days to limit my calorie intake to 800 cals and on up days I get 2200 cals.
BUT I've been reading up and looking through the forum and a lot of people would still for example have 1000 cals on down days and only 2000 on up days.....
So I think it's quite a good idea, I would easily be able to limit my intake to 800 knowing the next morning I could have a massive breakfast.
It seems to be quite good for weight loss, I think it's just so that it keeps your body's metabolism from slowing down for example when you have saw 1200 cals every day. I hope I've explained it easy enough to understand, I'm not very good at explaining xx

Yeah I think I'll try 1000 on down days and 1600/1800 on up days, it's still quite flexible as in you can eat what you like as long as you don't go over and can track on mfp.
I've been and stocked up on some stuff for slim fast this week.
Breakfast will be a shake and a cup of strawberries, and a cup of chopped melon for breakfast using some of my days calorie allowance given for snacks and my meal.
Tea I think will be WW ocean pie - 197cals, half grapefruit 48 cals, broccoli, raw carrot - 52 cals. This still leaves over 400 cals from my daily allowance for between breakfast and tea :)

Cas3 said:
Yeah I give it ago, so on a high cal day we can have a treat, on low day I have fruit for brekie, shake for lunch, 400 cals on dinner which leave me 300 for snacks, do you need alternate high and low days? those sf are on offer till 22nd hun got a tin eariler.

Yeah on JUDDD it says you must always have an UP day immediately after a DOWN day and that you must wi once a week the morning after a DOWN day. Good news about sf, I might get a few more tin's as they don't go out of date for months. So I'm goin to see how I get on with sf for 1 week then JUDDD but it'll ahopefully stop me getting bored x

Oh and on JUDDD apparently you can also once a week have a day where you meet cals in middle for example 1400 cals instead of a down or up day allowance if your struggling and remember to try get your 8 glasses of water on both sf and JUDDD x

Back