My Diary :)

Phew, weighted in at 13st 6lb this morning so lost everything but 1lb since jubilee weekend, 1lb to my lowest in 2 years and 6lb to prepregnancy weight, i can do this no problem now, no booze in the house on day 4 and staying strong :D

Way to go Chelly! :)

Yipee your doing ace!

OH normally pretty good to he fair!! I know to him it must seem like I've been in hospital, recovering or on my period since Feb!!

Your doing so well hunny Xx

Yipee your doing ace!

OH normally pretty good to he fair!! I know to him it must seem like I've been in hospital, recovering or on my period since Feb!!

Your doing so well hunny Xx

Awwwh :) i bet it's not easy when your cranky as hell tho lol my OH gets the brunt of my infernal temper whilst im on but two week later i cant get enough of him if you know what i mean ;) xx

Omg craving drink again!!! Must resist!

Last pack for the day now, gunna have a soup or shake, omg just been on SnS website and they have new stuff coming out! so excited lol xx

Oo the new stuff sounds lush, hoping they land before I do my next big order, running low but have to stretch them out a bit!!

Resist the drink, it will be there when your at goal! My dad was pleased I'm off the wine, normally I drink all his wine and start on the champagne - with me on s&s and sister on ll he didn't even crack one open!

Xxx

Ahhh the demon drink! It'll keep til we're all celebrating our goals girlies!

Deffo! can be there at my goal lol its not gunna go anywhere XD still 13st 6lb this morning =[ pfft

Argh its annoying, mine keeps hovering around 12.1 Argghgghhg always takes forever to wobble down next stone category, like its taunting us LOL

Keep trucking hun, the scales will move!!! Xx

haha just abit! i know what you mean i was at 14st1lb for a week then whooooosh so im trusting this diet :p just hoping for 13st 5lb (back to my lowest) by monday (new weight in day) and ill be happy ;) xx

yeyyy! weight in day buddy :) just had a huge nap and woke up at 9 oops lol watching britains fattest woman =[ its aweful

Weighted in at 13st 5lb exactly this morning so goal for this week now 13st 4lb or less :)

Hurrah, well done hun x

Awww the fab well done. !!!

Awh thanks girlie's :) thank god im back on track now, mum's taking littleone tonight, decided to loose this weight and NOT drink even tho im seriously stressed out lol think im going to watch a film and do myself some chicken with tikka powder and cauliflower rice :) so its like a "curry" haha cant wait for weight-in now im back down to what i was, love this diet, if i was on SW id still be 13st9! by now 6lb gone in 5 days :D

Yum that sounds lush hun
Enjoy your evenin Xx

Back