My Diary :)

Does sound lovely enjoy x

Went to a "kids" party today most of the adults just got wasted and the mums were left with the kids in the living room so boring lol was crap tbh didn't drink or eat owt tho :) xx

lol well done hun!! teehee..lol

Hope your having a good weekend xx

Thanks Hun it's ok so far bloody knackered! Watching horror films before bed like an idiot lol xx

Chellywelly said:
Went to a "kids" party today most of the adults just got wasted and the mums were left with the kids in the living room so boring lol was crap tbh didn't drink or eat owt tho :) xx

Typical kids party hey :)

Hope u feeling ok.

Feel absolutely aweful today, really dizzy all the time and i nearly ripped peoples heads off in tesco lol seriously mad mood, im blaming my upcoming period! but god i feel horrible, constipated and the lot haha absolutely fuming about a roast chicken i bought, the ones from sainsburys are just cooked chicken , little did i know it had salt, stabilizer, brown sugar, and obviously had been pumped with water! i just thought it would save me cooking time with feeling so ill but i ended up having to cook a proper breast on the grill anyway, only after having some of the roast chicken, i thought it tasted like ****! lol seriously pumped full of crap, sainsburys all the way from now on!

That's a bummer about the chicken. They put a lot of rubbish in!!

Aww pms a bummer, ugh its just constant for me now a real bummer LOL

Hope your relaxing now Xx

5 mins and brrreeeaaatttthhhh ;)

You'll be ok puf toddy behind you x

Weighted in at 13st 5lb this morning so back down to my lowest was hoping for another pound off but oh well I blame up coming totm. Xx

It will go wooooshhh after tom!! :) promise!! Xx

Haha yey! 12st bracket here I come :D size 14 jean almost on! Still very tight around the bum but fine on legs, damn arse is too big lol xx

You catching me up :p hehe :) Xx

Your doing great hun :) I ain't weighing till Saturday, Damn pms is puffying me LOL

Chellywelly said:
Haha yey! 12st bracket here I come :D size 14 jean almost on! Still very tight around the bum but fine on legs, damn arse is too big lol xx

You are doing great !! Made me giggle

Iv clothes smaller ones that are exactly the same keep popping them on see if they can fasten lol

haha yep i can physically fasten them its just when i do i look like homer simpson haha! all my flab from my bum pushes up over my jeans so i look like i have a doughnut lol another half a stone and i think theyll be ok, 4 more lbs to another half a stone gone, then 6lbs to 12st bracket :D gotta keep focused arrrgh I dont think ill ever catch you up Rebekah, not clothes size wise anyway :p xx

Chellywelly said:
haha yep i can physically fasten them its just when i do i look like homer simpson haha! all my flab from my bum pushes up over my jeans so i look like i have a doughnut lol another half a stone and i think theyll be ok, 4 more lbs to another half a stone gone, then 6lbs to 12st bracket :D gotta keep focused arrrgh I dont think ill ever catch you up Rebekah, not clothes size wise anyway :p xx

Lol my clothes give me the same sexual looking effect :0) he he

Chucked them in the cupboard maybe another half a stone and al get there I'm so getting under 14 stone this week in telling you !!

I have to do it

well done hun , youre doing great x

just read your diary all the way though and has really made me think I've picked the right diet! on day one with headache now but I will stick to it :)

dovydaitis said:
just read your diary all the way though and has really made me think I've picked the right diet! on day one with headache now but I will stick to it :)

Awh thanks good luck with it all it gets easier

munchbunch said:
Lol my clothes give me the same sexual looking effect :0) he he

Chucked them in the cupboard maybe another half a stone and al get there I'm so getting under 14 stone this week in telling you !!

I have to do it

You'll do it deffo! 2lb is no probz! Can't wait to say bye to 13st forever! X

sukie sue said:
well done hun , youre doing great x

Thanks Hun, it's dragging tho :/

Back