My Diary :)

yep! cant wait to reach goal!

Woop woop well done going down, you will soon be there. Nice to touch those minigoals :)

Xx

Well done. You're a week ahead of me exactly. I have just finished week 2. I am on a liquid only version for diabetes, it's hard going but I have stayed 100%. I only have 6 more weeks to go, but shall still pop by.

We can do this ladies, we really can. :)

We really can do this! honestly the shakes i find are so filling! and the fact your allowed a portion of protein is a huge bonus! I love "cooking" stuff into the meals like spinach and onion etc its just like normal cooking but a little different and quicker! also i had another naughty peek at the scales this morning :D another lb down from yesterday so thats 3lb this week so far! offical weight in is tomoz so good job i didnt give in to booze last night! lol

The shakes are filling. I found that for a couple of minutes after finishing one, I still felt hungry, next minute really full. This diet is hard, but it really works, and that is what we need to remember when times get a little hard. - well done!

Thanks kat, yer it's tough but do-able I need to be a size 10 bride so it's all or nothing! X

We can do it :) LOL my
OH will set a date once I at goal, I did a deal LOL we been engaged two years :)

Hope your having a good day Xx

awh thats nice :) what type of dress you wanting? and yer im having a good day so far, bit fed up tbh =/ you? xx

I want somethin with lace sleeves classic straight style. Hopefully ne possible once have my boobs done :)

Sorry to hear your feeling fed up. I know that feeling!! I'm all good just super tired, glad its time to go home :)

Cheers hun was so tempted to have some vodka tonight but im staying strong, food isnt an issue with me its the booze! lol

Booze has been my downfall on every diet lol but I've just told everyone I'm not drinking for at least a month - I have really good friend's birthday on 8th June if I've lost a stone by then I may come out of ketosis (when I get there - day 3 today) for a night - and a month is a big achievement for me, big holiday in July though so that's my motivation!

I want somethin with lace sleeves classic straight style. Hopefully ne possible once have my boobs done :)

Sorry to hear your feeling fed up. I know that feeling!! I'm all good just super tired, glad its time to go home :)

Oh wow that sounds really nice :) i want a strapless, corset type dress that really shows off the waist, with a tiny bit of sparkle, not too much, White not Ivory and a nice lace long ruffely skirt i think its called mermaid but im not sure, its not princess! i dont like huge skirts haha Xx

Booze has been my downfall on every diet lol but I've just told everyone I'm not drinking for at least a month - I have really good friend's birthday on 8th June if I've lost a stone by then I may come out of ketosis (when I get there - day 3 today) for a night - and a month is a big achievement for me, big holiday in July though so that's my motivation!

Yey someone finally understands! lol Ive been on this almost a month now, i had a drink 2 weeks ago but the drinks were bought for me, i had 4 vodka n diet cokes from the pub and my ketosis was fine, no side effects either, I've been really craving a drink these past few days its getting worse because im so stressed with money and trying to save for the wedding =/ im totally having a day off next week :) as long as you know you can get back on plan the next day, i dont think theres much harm in it, i feel ive done so so well on this diet, and the weight loss is consistent and i find i dont bloat like a pig like i did on SW x

Measured myself again today, lost another inch off my hips, waist and bust! very happy! i think ive lost almost 12inches all over since starting this diet in 3 weeks! its bloody amazing!

Yey someone finally understands! lol Ive been on this almost a month now, i had a drink 2 weeks ago but the drinks were bought for me, i had 4 vodka n diet cokes from the pub and my ketosis was fine, no side effects either, I've been really craving a drink these past few days its getting worse because im so stressed with money and trying to save for the wedding =/ im totally having a day off next week :) as long as you know you can get back on plan the next day, i dont think theres much harm in it, i feel ive done so so well on this diet, and the weight loss is consistent and i find i dont bloat like a pig like i did on SW x

Don't tell me about the voddy's doing no harm lol!! I'll be on it like a car bonnet ( not really I'm determined this time) I've read loads of people's diaries who seem to lose the following week what they gained when taking a quick break. I only want to lose a stone and half by end of July but also don't want to be on this forever although so far so good!

Fantastic loss of weight and inches in 3 weeks - well done - I was sick of losing and gaining the same 2lbs with SW and it (I) wasn't disciplined enough!

Don't tell me about the voddy's doing no harm lol!! I'll be on it like a car bonnet ( not really I'm determined this time) I've read loads of people's diaries who seem to lose the following week what they gained when taking a quick break. I only want to lose a stone and half by end of July but also don't want to be on this forever although so far so good!

Fantastic loss of weight and inches in 3 weeks - well done - I was sick of losing and gaining the same 2lbs with SW and it (I) wasn't disciplined enough!

Thanks :) and yer i was the same with SW i was too slack with myself and just kept hovering around 14st 10lb! no matter how much gym time i did etc with strict diets i find i stick to them more, which is annoying because all i think about is food lol and im sure you'll loose that much no problem i still have almost 3st to go =[ x

Have s good day. I got at least three to go also - we will get there

:) xx

Hey ChellyWelly, I found the same, as long as you have the drinks and no munchies there appears to be no ill effects, the only thing was I did it on week 3 and although I had no gain it did seem to stall my losses, but that could have a coincidence....best try it again just to see LOL :7834:

Well done to you for doing so amazingly well so far xxx

Same here, I have great results maintaining with SW, but just can't seem to get weight off with it, and to be honest I was very very good, (green days only for me, never could get my head round extra easy and was too scared I'd get it wrong) I also found the whole plan was just getting too confusing, with the food abuse rules and all that stuff going on.

Awwh thanks Lanarkwitch! Ye it's either don't drink or do drink with me I can't do anything in moderation and when I'm drunk I shove everything down my neck! Lol 8lbs to my first break goal gunna have a day off can't wait! X

Can't believe the scales this morning! Another 3lb gone over night! Now weigh 13st 8lb! :D

Back