My Diary :)

Wow thats really brilliant going, I'm hoping my weekend party pounds are going to be gone this week, and a few more with them!!

Keep going girl well done!!

Thanks hun I just had a bit of a binge lol well a protein binge, of chicken n salmon may knock me out of ketosis but no carbs so hopefully not too much damage, I knew it was coming as I've been craving food all week, but at least it wasn't crisps and biscuits! Xx

Keep on going hun, your doing ace. The protein won't have hurt at all

Have a good day Xx

Im just craving chicken ;) lmao xx

Chellywelly said:
Im just craving chicken ;) lmao xx

Am having some grilled chicken with my macaroni cheese tonight! Yummy! Xx

Mmmm nom nom! I'm having my chicken with mushroom pasta on top tomoz can't wait! X

Pfft so tired today :/ had to cancel my bridal viewing but oh well didn't like the look of the place anyway!

Feeling sorry for myself! OH isn't been supportive at all about my weight loss I need chocolate :(

Last edited:
Hugs xx

Get yourself a bar or mix up a choccie (S&S) pack into a pudding or hot drink hun

Waah, it will pass,promise!! xxx

Hehe thanks Hun :) feel like a barrel ATM! I'm so bored too myums picking up my little one soon so I can relax then god knows what I'm doing tonight might rent a film, how's things with you? Xx

OMG! i feel soooooooooooooooo rough! drank so much vodka last night! funny thing is, me n OH went to a friends house and i was doing zumba on the kinect for about 2 hours! obviously we took it turns between the 3 of us but omg im aching today! feels so good that all the calories from booze i actually burnt off! haha was pretty much sober until we moved onto Lips and started singing haha! my head bloody aches! i got some tandorri chicken and loads of other chicken and salad from the takeaway! hardly any grease, but i was a tad naughty and had half a chappati and some yogurt sauce stuff, was so lovely tho! at least i avoided citric acid tho haha back on the wagon this morning tho, had my strawberry shake! how the hell i havent come out of ketosis i shall never know! not hungry at all thank god :) even when im drunk i make pretty good choices with food! makes you think so much about what your putting in your mouth! x

lol you wild child..hehe...vodka and piles of chicken...lol sounds good to me!! I've already told me best mate I cant drink till October..lol sure shes chuffed about that!! LOL

Sounds like you had a fun evening :)

I been studying..very boring..all done now tho..and the sun is shining, gonna chill in the garden...aaah lovely :)

TTFN xxx

Lol I'm starting college this year can't wait going to be do stressful tho! Lol and I know! Love chicken! Had lamb aswell nom nom nom! Can't wait to reach the 13st goal! Then I can have pizza lmao :D love my food me! What you studying hun? I have an awful memory! Xx

OMG! i feel soooooooooooooooo rough! drank so much vodka last night! funny thing is, me n OH went to a friends house and i was doing zumba on the kinect for about 2 hours! obviously we took it turns between the 3 of us but omg im aching today! feels so good that all the calories from booze i actually burnt off! haha was pretty much sober until we moved onto Lips and started singing haha! my head bloody aches! i got some tandorri chicken and loads of other chicken and salad from the takeaway! hardly any grease, but i was a tad naughty and had half a chappati and some yogurt sauce stuff, was so lovely tho! at least i avoided citric acid tho haha back on the wagon this morning tho, had my strawberry shake! how the hell i havent come out of ketosis i shall never know! not hungry at all thank god :) even when im drunk i make pretty good choices with food! makes you think so much about what your putting in your mouth! x

I love your diary! Mind you even talking about the chicken and chapati made my mouth water!

Law degree with ou, loads of work this year. Can relax tonight anyway... Then crack on in the mornin!!

What you doin at college hun ??

Hehe is that your 13st treat?? I've said to OH we going for cake on my bday, apart from that am going to keep plodding til at least September

Have a good evenin Xx

I love your diary! Mind you even talking about the chicken and chapati made my mouth water!

Haha thanks debs! oh i know! i really want one tonight but im not going to, im abit of a chicken fiend atm! i think im off for an indian buffet when i get to goal XD x

Law degree with ou, loads of work this year. Can relax tonight anyway... Then crack on in the mornin!!

What you doin at college hun ??

Hehe is that your 13st treat?? I've said to OH we going for cake on my bday, apart from that am going to keep plodding til at least September

Have a good evenin Xx

Mmmmmm sounds nice.....cake! haha and yer :) been craving a pizza hut hot dog stuffed crust with all the toppings and B&J's icecream! omg im drooling now lmao and wow law! are you enjoying it? i bet the essays are brutal! and im doing my A-levels hun, biology chemistry and Physics, and Psychology but im dropping one of the last too depending on which is the hardest! xx

LOL we were peering the window at carluccios deli drooling!! So I'm going there bday morning Hurrah

Yeah I finding it harder this year, a lot of reading. All be worth it, good luck with your studies hun :)

You upto much today??

TTFN Xx

Haha mmmmm deli food! Omg gimme! Lol so bored of this diet right now and feel crappy just can't wait to eat normally again! Xx

And nothing much really was going to put a picnic bench up for garden but feel too ill I'm just gunna get a bath lol x

Back