My Diet Chef Diary!

I dunno how it happened but I'm dead on 16 stone 9lb (with no clothes on lol) I drank water and used skimmed milk and no bread just brocolli with the soups lol I wonder if it keeps up next week?
Thanks Jess, I've never had anyone say I'm an inspiration before so thank you *blush* but I think it proves how fab D/C is and how easy it is really! but I'm having temptations even as I write but wont give in as I dont want to let you all down and myself!
I have 28 weeks left of this and plan to exercise now and see if I an lose more and tone up my arms and flabby belly :(
JOY!
have a nice evening ladies!
xx

Wow, 16 stone 9lbs - amazing :D Well done you. So, er, you going to post a new pic with your new haircut hehe! You'll be flying through those goals at this rate.

Lol Credenhill, you lost a very impressive 4lb as well! I've got 9lb to lose before I get my haircut, so maybe in two weeks if I continue with the same loss!
How are you finding D/C?
x

I'm finding it good :D Think I'll stick with it and stuff the Go Lower. It is just too costly.

May as well stick with what works :D Can't wait to get back in the 18s again. Maybe in a couple of weeks too. I'm in no hurry.

Hey everyone!
I am stressed, I have will soon have NO staff! :( Also have really bad PMT, and would like to eat the worlds largest chocolate bar! Will refrain, thou! And have taken to snoozing instead! Just woke up! Its really weird cause I although I work in a food place, I find it harder to stay on the straight and narrow when I am at home at the weekends. Really postive about starting community weight loss challege on Monday thou. Hope it will re-focus me! Got a party on the 14th of Feb, would really like to be in my size 14 Jeans, plus these people have not seen me since before Christmas so will hopefully be able to see a difference. Unlike my poor bf, every day I'm like 'Do I look thinner?!'

I would love to have the money to go away to boot camp for long enough to be a size 10! Maybe one day!

Hope everyone is good! Sorry about my rant!

Aws, lots of stressful things indeed, I certainly know snoozing helps - it's becoming a hobby of mine I think lol

Thanks for signing the petition whatsit :)

I'm the opposite with my bf, I just keep sulking saying I'm having a fat day which is prolly worse lol

Snoozing is good :)

NO staff :( Sorry to hear about your woes.

Boot camp would be great. I'd love to be locked away but then would probably go wild when released hehe

I have been a bad girl! :hide:

Yesterday I went over my calories allowance by 120! I had 3 Apples & 3 Bananas. But was soooooo hungry and trying not to eat the 48 Mars Bars my boyfriend has in the cupboard!

Will have 120 kcals less today to make up for it! Hope I still lose this week although I am not hopeful due to really bad PMT!!

Boo!

Oh on the upside have booked myself next Friday off! Which also happens to be pay day! I'm having a manual lymphatic drainage massage!! Which should help break down any stuborn toxins still in my body! So have said to myself will go if I am good & don't cheat but if I cheat I have to cancel! Motivation!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

*says peek-a-boo*

Jess... 120 calories... C'mon that is -not- being bad at all. It was one day and that isn't enough to do damage. If you need to eat the 1200 today do so, don't feel hungry and end up eating even more!

Let us know how the massage thingy went, not sure which one it is but fancied that tummy one the woman went for in Supersize vs Superskinny, that was like a non-invasive colonic thing?

Yeah I think its similar! Amazing losing pounds in an hour!!

I think my bf is sick of watching dieting programmes! But I love them, leave me all inspired!! I think Supersize V's Superskinny is back on next week!!

Think I will go into work tomorrow, got lots a paperwork to do and its easier to do when no one else is there! Hopefully will keep my hands busy so no wanting to binge eat!!

Oh I listened to Paul Mckenna CD I can make you thin!! Not really sure at the mo, but I do now take a min to decided if I am actually hungry, and stop before I am totally stuffed!! Which has to be a good thing!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I agree, as soon as hubby arrived home last night I said no footie, I'm watching extreme slimming lol he went straight to sleep :) I got me thinking I dont want loads of excess skin, So Ive just done a mini 'work out' in my living room, worked up a sweat and at lunch time I'm gonne go for a 5 mile walk, I will leave my Buspass at home so I cannot cheat lol!
Its my day off today so have done some cleaning, and slept well! sadly I'm back to work tomorrow another early shift, in fact I am early shift all week :( which I find a killer!
what are you all gonna do today?
x

Mn not much here, shopping with my eye out for DC meals to boost my supply, can't afford to get a hamper next month so will be switching to something else for a wee while if can't source stuff.

Exercise for the weekend, usual bike today then tom'ow doing yoga in the morning (that's my toning exercise heh) and prolly take m'son to the park for a bit of a stroll. And of course tonnes of sleep as per usual!

Feeling a little nervous about my weigh in tomorrow. Can't believe its been two weeks already! Am going to re order another 5 weeks when I get paid!

I have been a bad girl! :hide:

Yesterday I went over my calories allowance by 120! I had 3 Apples & 3 Bananas. But was soooooo hungry and trying not to eat the 48 Mars Bars my boyfriend has in the cupboard!

Will have 120 kcals less today to make up for it! Hope I still lose this week although I am not hopeful due to really bad PMT!!

Boo!

This is precisely why I won't add up calories - 120 extra in a week is NOTHING!!! Certainly not worth trying to play 'catch-up' for! I'm a great believer in leaving what's done where it is and going forward with a clean slate - otherwise you end up driving yourself mad - 'borrowing' calories and then trying to pay them back .... Just go forward!!

Can't wait to see how you get on tomorrow - 2 weeks already!!!

Well done! You'll be under 200 in no time at this rate :)

Thanks, I am really pleased! Craving for slabs of chocolate have been bad this week but I feel like I have come out the other side! Until this time next month anyhow!

Mmn, cocoa nakd bars don't quite cut it do they? :8855:

Back