My Diet Chef Diary!

*shudders*

I have to sleep tonight! lol nastiness.

No I shall be going for a much more pretty and proper number I think lol Will have a look in trafford next week, might get the red or black polkadot one from evans or try M&S

Have you looked at marisota.co.uk? I have the swim shorts set. Black shorts, black & white halter top.

I'm thinking I need to try things on in a shop that can be bought separately and I'm about an 18 on top but a 22 on the bottom atm, awkward pearshape woman lol

I don't think I know anyone who is the same dress size on top as the bottom .... makes you wonder what really is 'normal'!!

hi everyone, i have been edinburgh i used to live in north east and used to go quite a bit - was there for the millenium stayed at the simpson hotel was a wicked time stood on waverly bridge while the firworks came from the castle, did the open top bus tour - good times!!!

Hiya Kelfie, will definitely try and go up to Edinburgh this year I think, will look up the simpson on expedia too for a hotel idea thanks :)

For now though, m'OH just booked the weekend at the Sheffield Hilton, not a glamourous place but there's a wagamama in town, and I've got an excuse to get a new tankini AND some workout gear now as there's a pool and gym onsite to sample - I don't think they'd appreciate me having a go of a crosstrainer in my scruffy spare pyjamas! :D

lol I'm not hugely excited about Sheffield either, but it'll be nice just to be away from home and a first visit to a Hilton - it was reduced to £103 for two nights in a double guest room so half price which seems pretty decent for a 4 star :)

They've got a cafe bistro onsite though with coffee and danishes and paninis... eep... with my WI to come back to once I get home hehe ah well not until the end of feb so can get a few lbs off in advance!

WooHoo!!!! FAB result. Well done you!!!

Shep - instead of using the "Quick Reply" use "Post Reply" and then you go to "more" and get a bigger selection of smilies.

Well done Mrs! See, in the 16's and falling, you'll soon be catching up with the other skinny minnies in Group 7 lol!

Just need to get my bum back into gear too after a bit of a dodgy day yesterday, don't wanna be letting the Diet Chef side down now :D

Thankyooooooooou everyone! Thanks for all your support, it has really kept me motivated as I didnt want to let anyone down!
And hey Miss Shep! what a lovely pic! its great to put a face to a name :)
I

Back