My Dukan Diet Diary...

So yesterday was my birthday and I had a lovely day and stayed strong while everyone around me had lindt chocolates, sweets and alcohol I am proud to say I had none of those things and stuck to the plan my only little treat to myself was one squirt of tomato sauce to dip my oat bran chicken nuggets into

Day 42 PV ( Birthday ) :
B: bacon medallions (don't usually have these but it was a bithday treat), scrambled eggs, mushroom
L: Oat bran chicken nuggets, BNS wedges
D: Steak, Oat bran chicken nuggets, green beans
Drinks: 2L water, 3 black coffee, 1 diet coke
Excercise: laughing my head off with my friends and running around after my niece and nephew if those count haa.......

Also when I walked out of the room yesterday to go and fetch something my nephew whispered to my sister how he couldn't believe how much weight I had lost so then she told him to tell me I found it really emotional as it's lovely to hear it from friends and colleagues but to hear from my nephew was just so sweet :D

Today I've finally got back into the shred I've decided though I'm not going to actually do the 30 day shred I am going to 30 days of it but i'm going to keep on with it and if I feel that one day I'd like a break from it and do a different type of excercise I will I might not get the best results this way but I've had too long of a break on it now :(

Day 43 PP:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2x boiled eggs
L: Tuna
D: Steak, Roast Chicken
Drinks: 4 black coffees, 1.5 L Water but will have some more before bed tonight
Excercise: 30 Day shred Level 2 day 5

How cute of your nephew, enjoy the compliment and well done keeping away from the goodies :-D

Today I went back to bed as I had no energy at all and my stomach was cramping really badly so I haven't done any exercise and I wont be doing any later hopefully I'll be better tomorrow and more up to it then :)

Day 44 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2x boiled eggs
L: Tuna, Lettuce, celery, cucmber
D: Dukan chicken stir fry
Drinks: 2L water, 3 black coffees

Another crazy day in work today im absolutely shattered can't wait to cuddle up and watch the x factor :D Had a little NSV today aswell I ordered some clothes from boohoo.com in size 14 and M thinking that they wouldn't fit yet but as they were autumn trend I'll fit them by then but they fit already so I was very happy with that :) went back on and ordered more ooopss..... haha ;)

Day 46 PV:
B: Oat bran Porridge, 2x boiled eggs
L: Chicken, cherry toms
D: Dukan cottage pie
Drinks: 2L water, 4 black coffees
Excercise: none (oopps!!)

I can't believe that the xfactor has started again, it's the xmas countdown pretty much....scary!!!

Great to hear your NSV! You can't always rely on those pesky scales!!!! :)x

I know it's crazy I was saying that last night it'll be the live shows before we know it.. I know it was nice to see that I've actually lost the weight because others tell me but I sometimes can't see it myself it's odd..... Another mad one in work today wich has again left me shatterred and ready for bed and again no time for excercise before work and I'm to tired now :( so will have to push myself more tomorrow :)

Day 47 PP:
B: Oat bran Porridge, 2x boiled eggs
L: Roast chicken
D: Turkey, chicken
Drinks: 3 black coffees, 2L Water
Excercise: none
Very bland menu today i know but it was down to rushing this morning and being tired this evening aww well the more chicken the better ;)

Had a day off work today so had a lazy cwtchy day not good excercise wise but was nice to relax :) not much else to say today really except that it's WI tomorrow so nervous again about that i'm not expecting much of a loss due to lack of exercise compared to usual and it's PV today oh well we'll see in the morning fingers crossed...

Day 48 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2 x boiled eggs
L: Tuna, Cucumber
D: 3 chicken breasts, spinach
Drinks:3 black coffees, 2L water
Excercise: none :/

Tamara you never know what the scales will say...good luck for tomorrow x

well i've got either food poisoning or a sickness bug likely to be the second one as it's going around :( was supposed to be doing a night shift tonight but have been vomitting all afternoon so that's now off the cards i'm not a happy bunny :cry:so it's a hot water bottle, a huge bottle of water and a pyjama day for me..

Day 49 (start of week 7!) PP:
B: Oat bran Porridge, 2 egg omelette
L: none
D: going to attempt some chicken...
Drinks: 3 black coffees, loaaddds of water
Excercise: none

Great you lost Tamara, hope your feeling better soon, remember to keep up your fluids x

Well done Tamara xxx it take willpower to stick to a diet when your not 100%, it show determination you'll reach tw...your fully committed to the Dukan way xxx

Back