My Dukan Diet Diary...

No need to apologise, i find it helps talking to someone but seriously how did you survive with one meal per day? The only reason why Dukan works for me is knowing I can eat anytime and as much as i want. I think knowing you dont have any restriction helps, as you wont eat much because you know you can always have more later!
Well done on losing the 2st+ on your own!

It was a stupid thing to do i know that now but I never used to eat breakfast anyway so i just cut out lunch and snacking and just had tea and tried to make it healthy and i'd feel really bad if i ad another meal wich is so ridiculous because obviously one meal is just not enough especially going without breakfast.. thank you, i find dukan works because of the strictness i think something like SW i would just save my points for alcohol or something this is perfect for me exactly eating what you're allowed but knowing you can have more and it won't affect you definitely works well for me anyway i think it's a great plan :)

The plan definitely works, you nearly hit 2 stone in 8 weeks! You must be proud of yourself.

I have stuck to it pretty well, cheated by having some wine when my friend visited and paid by gaining 2.5lbs! Now I still wish i didn't do it perhaps I would have lost the 2.5 instead and I wouldn't have been struggling meeting my 2st target! Anyway spilt milk, this time I won't do it no matter who visits!

Today's a bit of a weird one food wise because i'm working nights which i don't normally do but I'm covering a colleagues shift so I've done the shred and had breakfast and I'm about to have lunch but i'll just take a snack type tea and hope I have time to eat it haa..

Day 56 PV (Start of week 8) :
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: Dukan chicken stir fry
D: Chicken breast
Drinks: 2L Water (well it will be by the end of the day), 4 black coffees
Excercise: Level 2 30 Day Shred

How are you finding the walking push ups, I hated them? And because my knees are kinda going out now, I had to follow Anita on the plank jacks and thrusts! Level 3 is actually easier, I think level 2 is the hardest!

I don't mind the walking push ups the first time but by the second time i'm dying by the time it's time to go onto the next move, the plank jacks and thrusts are killers too i kind of switch in between staying with anita and doing the actual move i try to push myself but sometimes i just can't they're so hard, I haven't looked at level 3 yet but I am looking forward to it I really enjoyed level 1 but i find level 2 a bit too strength orrientated I hope it is easier like you said I don't think I could cope with harder haha!!

Another lazy/pamper day today it was my last one until October as after tomorrow I won't have a day off until then and I'm off shopping tomorrow so I made sure I treated myself and did my nails and eyebrows and the shred and also I made muffins today toffee flavour ones they were a lovely change this morning with my coffee instead of oatbran porridge and i couldn't believe how much they tasted like real toffee muffins I will definitely be taking those to college/work as a snack from now on :)

Day 57 PP:
B: 2x Muffins, 2x boiled eggs
L: Tuna
D: Chicken curry
Drinks: 2L Water, 3 black coffees
Exercise: Level 2 30 Day Shred

Tamar, where did you get the toffee flavour?

I used muller light toffee i think it's ceridwen's recipe on here 6 tbsp oatbran, 5 tbsp sweetner (i used 4 though and that was sweet enough for me) 1 teaspoon baking powder, a toffe muller light, mix all together and put in oven for 30 minutes 180 fan assisted, should go into 3 cases for one a day but i have tiny cases so the mix went into four so i went over my oatbran allowance today and will tomorrow aswell only by having three instead of 2 spoonfulls not great but it was a tester for next week and i'll buy bigger cases tomorrow :)

Thanks, tomorrow I shall have toffee muffins! :) x

Busy day shopping today spent way too much :/ think it was the thrill of fitting into size 14's all over and them fitting lovely and even sitting in a brand new size 12 - 14 onesie now and it fits great it was a shock but a nice one, picked up the iphone today aswell so a great day shoppingwise :)

Day 58 PV:
B: 2 x muffins, 2 egg omelette
L: Tuna
D: BNS wedges, Fajita chicken
Drink: 3 Black coffees, 2L water
Excercise: lots of walking!

1 stone 11lb lost bet your feeling wonderful in your size 14s, its like a drug......great feeling x:D

Back