My Dukan Diet Diary...

hi snugglepuss, aww thank you yeah i'm feeling much better now must've been a 48 hour thing strange but at least it's gone :) didn't excercise again today just wanted to take it easy after the last two days it took it out of me being ill but back to work tomorrow so i'll excercise again tomorrow i'm looking forward to it I haven't done it for so long :) Also had to ring up the college today to confirm my place and they said i'd be starting on the 3rd of Sept I'm hoping to be in the 12's by then well the 4th because that will be my weigh in day so that's a mini goal set eeekk!!...

Day 51 PP:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2x egg ommelette
L: Tuna
D: Roast Chicken, Steak
Drinks: 4 black coffees, 2L water
Excercise: none

Much better day today the bug has well and truly gone thank god! I had a nice hectic day at work wich made me feel nice and energised and then I came home and did the shred DVD so I finally did some excercise and I feel so much better for doing it next time I have no motivation i'm just going to remind myself how much better I feel after it :D full of endorphines and energy :)

Day 52 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2 egg Omelette
L: Chicken, cucmber, lettuce
D: Dukan chicken stir fry
Drinks: 3 black coffees, 2L Water
Excercise: Level 2 30 day shred ( at last ;) )

Crazy day in work must've been because of bank holiday, I genuinely think this is my first bank holiday sunday I'm not out drinking haha I'm like a changed girl staying in and relaxing with a Dukan cooked dinner when my friends are out getting drunk oh well it's worth it in the long run :D

Day 54 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2 egg omelette
L: Chicken
D: Dukan Cooked Dinner ( Beef, Chicken, Swede, Carrotts, spinach, brocolli :) )
Drinks: 2L Water, 2 Black coffees
Excercise: None

Hey Tamara, just read your diary, good going mate and what brilliant loses! :) I might copy your meals to see if I can lose quicker but then I like my coffee with milk! :D I think I have too much dairy actually, cant do without my puddings!

Hiya Becky funnily enough I've been reading your diary too and well done your losses you've done really well :) thank you well the only milky style coffees i like is cappuccinos so i can't have those lol I've never really liked dairy products i'm not allergic just milk and yoghurts they go through me lol any lumps or bits that's it lol but I do like cheese haha used to love that.. I've only had a yoghurt or jelly a few times on this diet but have a feeling when i start college next week it will increase but I don't think it will hurt because even though i feel full sometimes I feel i'm not eating enough when i read other people's diaries hmm... sorry for going on :D x

Had a nice day off today pampered myself dyed the hair did a nice workout lovely :) weigh in tomorrow nervous again I can't believe how quick this last week has gone it's crazy!..

Day 55 PP:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2x boiled eggs
L: Beef, Chicken (left over from the cooked dinner)
D: 3 Chicken breasts, Turkey
Drinks: 3 Black coffees, 2L water
Excercise: 30 day Shred Level 2

Morning everyone well weigh in is done and I've lost 2.5 lbs and i'm now 13st exactly to think i've lost 1st 11 lb in 8 weeks is crazy but I am over the moon and that loss has made my mini goal to myself a little bit easier to be in the 12's by next WI for when I start college so I will be upping the excercise this week for definite bring on that goal ;) also I've now lost more than I have to lose so that is nice to see and even though it's one pound it makes me think i can do it...

Well done Tamar, brilliant loss. :) You will reach goal in no time at this rate. I was looking at your stats and have realised we are the same height and your goal weight is what I was set on the official Dukan website! I have however taken mine lower but will be happy just to reach the 11st4. :D

Thank you Becky, yeah that's the goal that the Dukan site gave me aswell I originally wanted to go lower so I've decided I'm going to aim for 11st 4lbs that should be around end of November and keep on cruise until Christmas and whatever i lose until then will be my weight i'll aim for after christmas if i put any back on or whatever, I know i noticed we had the same type of stats when I was on your diary yesterday we have the same kind of figure aswell i'd say by looking at your pic you go in at the waist like me x

I did give myself til christmas as well for the 11st4 but then I have increased the time to February and if I have not reached the 10st7 by then, I will move to consolidation anyway!

Oh yeah my body shape is quite interesting! classic pear, tiny waist, wide hips and massive tush! :D You can see from my inches the ratio of my waist to my hips!

Oh bril, we will probably weigh the same then, I cant wait to get into the 13s even if its 13st13! :D

yeah prob i was about 17 st last year like high 16's and went down to 14 11 by just eating one meal a day and working out wich is obviously not healthy but it was all in my head at the time but at about christmas last year my body got used to it and i just couldn't lose anymore weight and a friend went on dukan so i decided to do it and it's the healthiest i've ever been eating three meals a day that are healthy and not bingeing or drinking i love it :) sorry that was a bit off topic i just meant when i started losing weight i was in the 16's too so we will prob be about the same weight as we are the same height and build and doing the diet for the same amount of time :) I know what you mean I'm like that with the 12's can't wait to see it even if it's 12 13 :)

Back