My Dukan Diet Diary...

It's a great feeling I can't believe that I've lost that much still and there's times i think i dont look like i have its really odd but then when i try on clothes and they're too big or go shopping like today and size 14's fit great and they definitely wouldn't've fitted when i started I was a size 18 in bottoms and 16 tops and 16/18 dresses depending on the shop it's so worth the diet and it's like you said a bit of a drug the more i lose the more i want too haha i love it :)

I think our minds are behind our weightloss, I mean it takes our minds longer to realise that we are smaller, if that makes sense.....

You have done brilliantly Tamar! I am starting to take my 14s out as well, a bit tight at the moment but hoping after the next stone, I should be comfy in them.

Made the toffee muffins, they are to die for! Ended up eating more than my 2tbsp oatbran. Had 1tbsp porridge in the morning and had to have 4 muffins this evening. When I had the porridge I saved the tbsp allowance as i knew I would love to taste the muffins, but I couldnt stop at 2! Shame on me! :(

Yeah i agree sididd i think in our heads we are used to being a certain way so it takes a while for us to realise that it's not just numbers we actually are losing the weight :), Wel done Becky you definitely will be able too i'd think so anyway :), aww i know same with me they're just too addictive i'm not going too make any now until next week otherwise i might get a bit addicted haha

Productive day today Shred done and busy in work :) plus I had to have new work trousers because my size 18s i could pull up and down without undoing them they were hugee on me so I had a pair of 14's because we didn't have any 16's and they fit just going to wait for two weeks so theyre not as tight they feel like my 18s did back in may which is crazy to think...

Day 58 PP:
B: Oat bran porridge, 2 egg ommelett
L: Roast Chicken
D: Chicken Curry
Drinks: 2L Water, 3 black coffees
Excercise: 30 day shred level 2

Working all day again today couldn't be bothered to do any excercise when i came home i won't lie i was shatterred just a cosy night instead...

Me too, couldnt be bothered to go for my walk and I didnt even go to work! :D

Dont get used to it, it will be hard to get back into! I am going for my walk in a bit! :)

Well today is officially 2 months on the diet :) can't believe i've been on a diet for two months and not cheated or even more unbelieveable the Dukan diet so proud :D Did my exercise today aswell did the Shred and legs, bums and tums :) Normally i weigh on a Tuesday so would be weighing tomorrow but have decided when I have a PV on a Monday I'll weigh on a Wednesday so my WI are now a Tuesday and Wednesday alternating :)

Day 62 PV:
B:Oat Bran porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: Tuna
D: Dukan Chicken stir fry
Drinks:2L Water, 4 Black coffees
Exercise: Level 2 30 Day Shred, Legs bums and tums :)

Tamara your doing so well, congratulations on two months Dukan xxx

Well today is officially 2 months on the diet :) can't believe i've been on a diet for two months and not cheated or even more unbelieveable the Dukan diet so proud :D Did my exercise today aswell did the Shred and legs, bums and tums :) Normally i weigh on a Tuesday so would be weighing tomorrow but have decided when I have a PV on a Monday I'll weigh on a Wednesday so my WI are now a Tuesday and Wednesday alternating :)

Day 62 PV:
B:Oat Bran porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: Tuna
D: Dukan Chicken stir fry
Drinks:2L Water, 4 Black coffees
Exercise: Level 2 30 Day Shred, Legs bums and tums :)

Well done Tamar, you have done very well and it has paid off beautifully! Comparing your stats with mine, it has taken you a month less to lose the same weight, that is the reward for not cheating!
Now tell me, whn you put lunch as tuna, is it because you just take a can of tuna nad scoff it or you make it into something with something else? :D I cant even begin imagining eating tuna on its own, i hate it, I only like it with lots of mayo (more like mayo with a hint of tuna!) and sweetcorn (something which i am not having on this diet or at any point in my life again!! :D).

Hi Hun well done sticking to dukan & not cheating it's a brilliant plan isn't it, I love the fact that I haven't had any sweets, cakes or chocolate the last 19 days def a record for me ;-) have a good afternoon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Becky :) just wish I could be more motivated to exercise as you are I was brilliant exercisewise when I started but have just got worse and worse I need some serious motivation :/ yeah Tuna I have tin tuna in spring water I actually like it now at first i used to have black pepper or vinegar with it but i have it on it's own now, I titally know what you mean about the mayo lol I was obsessed with the stuff before this and when i used to have tuna used to smother it in mayo and have loads of sweetcorn too haha.

Back