My Extra Easy Diary

Hello, you've got off to a brilliant start! I would love to hear your hummus recipe please. I have never yet found a recipe that tastes good.

I just whizzed up chickpeas with garlic, cumin, lemon juice and some fat free natural yoghurt it was nice. Not as tasty as the stuff you buy but nice enough to snack on x

Your food is looking fab, think I might steal some of your meal plans haha.

Hommous is also really nice if you stir in a roasted sweet potato, just throw it in the oven with its skin on cook until its soft. Take it out, cut it in half, scoop out the insides and whizz it up with the rest of the ingredients. I suppose you could try it with roasted peppers or garlic too, but Ive not been that adventerous yet.x.x.

Your food is looking fab, think I might steal some of your meal plans haha.

Hommous is also really nice if you stir in a roasted sweet potato, just throw it in the oven with its skin on cook until its soft. Take it out, cut it in half, scoop out the insides and whizz it up with the rest of the ingredients. I suppose you could try it with roasted peppers or garlic too, but Ive not been that adventerous yet.x.x.

hehe thanks ive been trying all sorts of new things I wouldnt usually have, dont feel like im missing out at all! ooh il have to try that I love sweet potato :p

This morning I had heinz 5 beans on a slice of wholemeal toast (HEXB) topped with 45g mozzarella (HEXA)

Lunch was a grilled chicken breast, chopped into pieces and mixed through a pack of batchelors chinese rice and mixed vegetables

For tea I had creamy pasta bake made with courgette, peppers, onions and fromage frais

I had planned on using my syns for a drink tonight but changed my mind so I had 3 toffee pennies instead! (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS:6

Sundays food!

Poached eggs on a slice of wholemeal toast (HEXB)

Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce with cheese triangles stirred through (HEXA)

Sea bass fillet with stir fried new potatoes and veg

And I was a little naughty and had a tesco cheese And tomato baguette, was craving pizza so bad!! (14.5 syns) I also had a weight watchers yoghurt (0.5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 15

Breakfast today was an onion and pepper omelette with 30g cheese (HEXA) and slice of toast (HEXB)

Lunch was sw chips and mushy peas followed by an orange

Tea tonight was spicy chicken arrabiata pasta with cheese on top (5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 5

Weigh in tomorrow hoping for at least 2lbs xx

Your meals sound really yummy hun, might have to try your hummus recipie. xxx

^^I bought chickpeas when we went shopping going to make it later on in week :) xxx

Sooooo I have somehow GAINED half a pound?? really can't believe it I have stuck to plan all week ...so naturally I came home from group tonight and scoffed a chinese.
I did get the healthier option (Beef Black Bean) but I am so dissapointed.
I was so good all week because im going away this weekend and knew I might not have such a great weigh in next Tuesday, feel so deflated :(

Oh no Im so sad to hear you had a gain :(

It can be so disheartening, especially when you have such a good week with food. Going through all the things I usually check- have you had enough water? Have you had any cheeky snacks (not accusing but I sometimes ahem forget to syn things) Have you started any new exercise or have any stress or anything else that could be affecting you? Any medication? Have you been *ahem* regular with the toilet fairy (Yeah I know, gross, but everybody does it haha) Have you eaten ENOUGH? I know a few people in our group have struggled any we've identified that they haven't been having enough, Maybe up the SF/SS foods? Or one I find that gets me nearly every week- have you psyched yourself out? I sometimes get myself so worked up about WI that it totally throws me off dont go to the loo and then its gains central. Or maybe you have lost inches instead of lbs?

So hope you can identify something.x.x.x.

Yeh I have been thinking about all of those things and theres honestly nothing I can think of that may be to blame, I haven't had any snacks that have not been written down, I drink water all day and everything is pretty regular lol... I guess its just one of those things, im defo going to up my Superfree foods this week and see what happens there.
I wasn't even nervous tonight for wi, infact I was feeling pretty confident which has just made me feel even worse! x

Our weight fluctuates daily, so hopefully it was just 'one of those days' and you might see a loss next week. I would definitely try upping the SF and try the superspeeds too. Maybe make a 'speed' soup?

At least you have been enjoying the food and making some awesome choices rather than torturing yourself with a faddy diet. The plan does work, our bodies just don't always like to play the same game.x.x.

What a shame about the gain, I bet this morning you would be two pounds lighter! I hate evening weigh-ins because tend to hold water a bit (I think it's to do with carbohydrate) certainly do not loose heart! You will get to where you want to be C x

Yeh I'm going to have plenty soups and salads this week and have lots more fruit as veg and less of the potatoes etc. I was tempted this morning to weigh myself but I didn't! Just going to stick with and hopefully will see the results next week xx

Sorry you gained hun, sure next week you will see a good loss hun. xxx

well I'm feeling less annoyed today and just have to remember there will be good and bad weeks and not to lose focus!
:eat:

Breakfast:
2 poached eggs on slice of wholemeal toast (HEXB)

Lunch:
Loads of stir fried veg with a quorn chicken fillet and soy sauce

Dinner:
Big mac in a bowl with a few slimming world chips (1 syn for thousand island dressing)

Snacks:
Clementine
Strawberry yoghurt (1.5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 2.5

Like the sound of your food hun, hope you have had a good day.

xxx

I've just skimmed back through your diary and while your food is awesome you dont use many of your syns. You could try upping them, your body still needs the 'naughty food' Its amazing how many people in our group have had more (but within limit) and seen a positive difference.x.x.

Yeh I was saving them up for a drink last week but then never ended up having one. I'm saving them for Saturday this week as I'm going to Liverpool with the girls and needless to say I will have my fill of naughty food and drinks! X

Brekkie today was an omelette with mushrooms peppers onions and mozzarella (HEXA)

I made butternut squash soup for Lunch and had a wholemeal bun with it (HEXb) I also had some creme Fraiche on top (1.5 syns)

Dinner tonight was delish! Tandoori chicken thighs with batchelors chicken rice, salad and dressing (1 syns)

Just had a cheeky toffee penny (2 syns) and snacked on chopped fruit between meals

TOTAL SYNS: 4.5

Back