My Extra Easy Diary

Well after my weekend away I am dreading weigh in tonight, no doubt I will have a gain but It's not often I go out so I'm just getting back on track and forgetting about it.

Mondays food...

Brekkie was poached eggs on toast

For lunch I had lots of superfree stir fry veg with quorn chicken fillet and soy sauce

Dinner was 'quottage pie' again with lots
Of superfree veg and topped with a little cheese for my hex a

TOTAL SYNS: 0

Seems like you have got over the gain, happens to everyone. Your quottage pie sounds good!!! Ha

Really pleased I have maintained this week considering I thought I would have gained a couple of lbs!

Today I had a wholemeal roll for breakfast topped with poached eggs, light cheese slices and sliced ham

Lunch was a speedy quiche with courgette peppers leeks onions and tomatoes and a side salad

And for tea I'm havin slimmin world chips and mushy peas

TOTAL SYNS: 0

today has been a bit manic so breakfast and lunch were the same as yesterday as I just used up leftovers.
Dinner tonight is tray baked meatballs, haven't had them yet but they smell lovely!

And I have treated myself to two double vodkas

Total syns: 16

:)

Thursdays Menu:

Breakfast: Belvita Fruit and Fibre Breakfast Biscuits

Lunch:
Mcain Jacket Potato (1syn) topped with tuna, sweetcorn, onion and fromage frais, plus side salad and dressing (1 syn)

Dinner:
Sweet Potato pasta bake, filled with lots of superfree veg ( really yummy I got it from 'the family feasts on a budget' sw book)

Syns:
25g of cheese on top of my pasta ( 5 syns) half a galaxy bar ( 6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 13

Your food is looking fab. Isn't it crazy when you think half a galaxy bar is 6 syns?!?! I love freddos and fudge bars as my chocolate treats because I can have the whole thing for 5 syns (popping candy freddos are actually less!)

Some ladies in group today were asking how to work food with no free-food value out on the spot so we were discussing the 20 calorie = 1 syn rule. They were chocked how that translates into chocolates and things.x.x.

Ooh I know I was going to get a curly Wurly but they didn't have any so thats how I ended up with a galaxy, I've never heard of the 20cal = 1 syn that's really useful :)

I've been a bit naughty tonight and had a Chinese with chips and everything, I did get beef black bean tho so that's not too bad xx

I talk myself out of eating a lot of rubbish with the 20cal - 1 syn rule. especially chocolate, I just dont think its worth it, I would rather have a hot chocolate, it lasts so much longer.

I've had a horrific day to be honest. I wouldnt sweat 1 take away (though if your weight loss isnt as good as you hoped at least you know what could be getting in the way) What is life without a little treat, at least you made a good choice too (I still find it hard to resist the sweet and sour) .x.x.

Yeh definitely not worth it, I'm not a massive chocoholic but sometimes get a craving for the odd piece.

Really hope the takeaway hasn't affected my weight loss I'm really hoping for that half stone this week, feel like it's taking me forever! X

I totally know what you mean, but one meal does not a week ruin :)

So hope you get the loss you want this week :) .x.x.

Yeeeey I can't believe it! FIVE off this week :banana dancer: was so happy I almost burst into tears on the scales haha. Really needed it this week I feel so much more motivated now :D

Going to get back on track with keeping my diary as I've been slacking a bit lately...

Brekkie today was cheese on toast ( using hexa & hexb)

Lunch was a jacket potato with mushy peas ( sounds odd but actually very nice !) 1.5 syns

And for dinner I had SW chips, fried onions and mushrooms and Quorn peppered steaks

I had a weight watcher yoghurt for a snack 1.5 syns

TOTAL SYNS : 3

WOOHOO!!!

Well done, that is an amazing loss! And you SO deserve it! Im so so happy for you!

Great motivation to stick to plan and see another fab result.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Abi I'm so happy I just wana keep going and going now I'm loving it! Want to lose 4 stone by July for my sons christening, it doesn't seem so impossible now I'm 11lbs lighter :)

Today's food:
B- ham and cheese (HEXA) omelette with toast (HEXB)
L- Cheesey broccoli jacket potato ( 8.5 syns in total but just really fancied it)
D- veggie sausage stew with herby mash ( found in the magazine it was so simple but really delish)

TOTAL SYNS: 8.5

I'm back! lost my phone at the weekend so haven't been able to get on...luckily some lovely person handed it into the police and I got it back :)
Lost half this week, which im pleased with as I was out all weekend and went for a meal and stuff.

B- ham and cheese (hexa) omlette with a slice of toast ( hexb)

L- broccoli cottage cheese jacket with salad (2 syns)

D- tandoori chicken with rice and sw chips

Snacks- mullerlight

TOTAL SYNS: 2

Back