Breakfast: 1 banana and 2 apples

Lunch: lentil soup

HEA: 2 light cheese triangles HEB: 2 ryvita

Dinner: cauliflower bake with rice and chicken

Syns: 3 hi fi bars (oops!!) 18 syns
4 ryvita with nutella 14 syns
Total: 32 syns.. bad times!!!

9th March:

lost 2.5 lbs at weigh in last night and got my 1 1/2 stone shiny :D only half a pound to go for club 10!!
my food diary for today:

Breakfast: mullerlight

lunch: HEA: light cheese HEB: 4 ryvita

Dinner: spaghetti bolognese

snacks: mullerlight
2 apples

Syns: 0

used all my syns in the end last night..another desperate moment involving ryvita and nutella :eek: oops!!! about 20 syns. its been a rough few days as ive not been well so thats my excuse!

Hi sounds like you love ryvita and nutella lol!
diary looks good take care with the bananas i know in a past thread they can slow some peoples losses.
Hope your pain has eased.:)

thanks chocaslim..im feeling a bit better today thanks tried going for a walk but had to come back after 5 minutes haha! yeah im actually craving ryvitas and nutella..wish it wasnt 4 syns per tbsp!!!! last wk was the first time ive eaten bananas since i started and i prob wont eat them again for ages.thanks for that tip :) xxx

10th March:

feeling a bit better today. back on my medication but thankfully i know it wont affect my weight loss! tried to go for a walk but had to come home after 5 minutes or so,still not well enough and the hospital told me i need complete rest.. :(

Breakfast: HEA: 3 light cheese triangles and HEB: 4 ryvita (AGAIN)

Lunch: lentil soup
1 mullerlight

Dinner: sw chips, burger and beans

Snacks: 2 apples
1 can diet club orange

Syns: 3 ryvita with 3 tbsp nutella 16 1/2 syns :(

really need to not use so many syns for rest of the week ive been bad this week going over a few days. dont want my weight loss to slow down!!!

Not easy that "rest" bit!!
Hope you can get a bit of ease with the painkillers. What is it you are taking? I am on Naproxyn for my back which is pretty good but I really don't like to take it more often than I have to.
Well done on your loss this week, that is brill!!...:)

hi emmaline :)
im feeling a bit better now im taking arcoxia at the moment and valium.ive been on alot of different things but dont think i was ever on naproxyn..
thanks i was happy with 2.5 lbs that was 6 lbs in 2 weeks. ive been terrible the last few days the evenings especially, im really angry with myself but i went shopping today and bought loads of fruit so im going to have really good days before weigh in on tuesday!!:cross: xxx

11th March:

forgot to fill in my diary yestterday so here goes!!

Breakfast: HEB: 28g porridge with 1 tbsp canderel

Lunch: 2 mullerlight yoghurts
pineapple

Dinner: cauliflower bake with chicken and rice

Syns: 6 foxs crunch biscuits 24 syns ( will never be brought into my house EVER again!!!!)
3 ryvita and 3 tbsp nutella 16 1/2 syns
Total: 40 1/2 syns

12th March:
been good today and havent used any syns so feel a little better :)

Breakfast: HEB: 28g porridge with 1 tbsp canderel

didnt have lunch didnt feel hungry!!

Dinner: sw cottage pie with brocolli

Snacks: 1 mullerlight
strawberries

Syns: 0 :D

13th March:

Back on track people :bunnydance: for now anyway!! :D

Breakfast: HEA: 3 light cheese triangles HEB: 4 ryvita

Lunch: potato and leek soup

Dinner: SW chips with bolognese sauce

Snacks: 2 apples
pineapple
1 mullerlight
can of diet club orange

Hi Aisling i forgot what day you wiegh?, i read this is your food diary, is this your daily blog and wieght loss thread.

Sounds good that your back on track im a bit fossilised at the moment, but not going up thank goodness.

Hi Aisling i forgot what day you wiegh?, i read this is your food diary, is this your daily blog and wieght loss thread.

Sounds good that your back on track im a bit fossilised at the moment, but not going up thank goodness.

Hello :) yeah i keep my diary here and the odd rant when im feeling angry haha :p i havent been great this week at all, kept on track the last couple of days alright but not confident for weigh in!
well thats a positive that your not gaining :) its hard to keep it going sometimes especially if u have a bad day and u want to comfort eat. i find it easy most of time but this week ive been finding it a little harder.. i bought 2 curly wurlys for tonight just incase :D

Yeap comfort eat is a big wall, i find mine to be the boardem wall. if i get myself sorted with a hobby again i will do much better.

These cold nights dont help when comfort food is calling.
Try to think of all those lovely summer days thou hun, with nice vest tops, and no sweating, no having to get in the bath every hour due to heat exhaustion lol.

I lost last time through the summer and i want to get it nailed this year before, so i can enjoy it longer and also have a head start for teh most active time of the year.

I dare you to not eat those curly wurlys:)

Oh Cool wiegh in tomorrow Good Luck im sure it will be good. :)

oh yeah definately :) whenever i feel like going off track i think of summer and my holiday to turkey in september and how disappointed id be if i didnt do it.theres no way ill give up!! we all have an off day every now and then.life happens and we're only human. i only need half a pound for my club 10 so im really hoing i get that tomorrow night.. have u been off track or are u just sts at weigh in? im so nosey! :D

Ive been bungling through realy, but i see this in me alot over the years. Its as if teh seed needs time to grow. Im a lazy git in most things. So i go round the idea thinking !i can do it this way and that way" and then realise..."NO"..."you have to do it the way you know you should now shut up and stop eating crap" lol

Wk 1 wasnt in the zone enough,
Week 2 car broke had no food and wasnt doing enough meal planning but lots of new exercise
Week 3 Awfull cold over did exercise
Week 4 getting over cold and now getting back into exercise mode again.

Ive lost 3lb 8oz in 4 weeks which is slow and still good if i look at the issues above.

Id like to get in 2 wks of 3lb if i could as i have 17 days to hit my first goal and that would nail it.

I know what im like, once i startI kick ass. I'm like an old motor car gota wind it up lol:)

Scales more or less the same as last wk 2oz on but thats not a worry.

oh i didnt know u had your own weight loss thread.great ill be snooping all the time now!! :D you can definately hit that target you've had a few rough weeks, and u said your back in excersise mode now so theres no stopping u! if u need a chat anytime send me a message its nice to have someone to talk to if u feel down or whatever, especially someone thats on the plan aswell! :)

IM on a diet not an plan, just my own, to take over the world lol:D
Thanks for the chat offer im sure i will need it.
Im off to watch waking the dead, i am spending far to much time on this site. It is easier to sit here talking about the issue than it is to do anything.
I have to pop in an learn to log out again and go be active:D.
My blog is long i write ( babble) away in long posts lol, if you have the time please feel free.

GL tomorrow. xx

no worries..well we're both on a healthy eating plan! i will have a look at your thread now.
speak soon xxx

Back