used my HEA with cheese in pasta

Syns: 2 curly wurlys 12 syns

Total: 12 syns

Hey hun how did today go.
Short msg batery going.
Hope it went well.
Night xx

heya :)
I lost 1.5 lbs which is ok but it got me to my club 10 so im happy about that!! and also its a star week so im hoping for about 3 lbs next week! hope everything is well with you :) xxx

March 15th:

Weigh in day and lost 1.5lbs but more importantly i got my club 10 :D

Breakfast: HEA: 3 laughing cow light cheese triangles HEB: 4 ryvita

Lunch: pineapple

was feeling sick and didnt have dinner.

Syns: some ships and a little curry sauce 11 syns
2 hi far chocolate deluxe bars 12 syns

Total: 23 syns

Morning bud
1.5 is fine, I'm well chuffed for you.
The slow way, is the stay off way;)

Hope its good for you this week.

Ive no idea what these club 10 and different things are, they do seem to give you a goal thou, which is allllll good:D.

GL today
X

Hi emmaline :) i lost 1.5 lbs last night so im happy with that it got me to club 10 too! im not excersising at the moment so i think my losses might start to drop a bit but as long as im losing every week ill be happy!
how are you doing? xxx

16th March:

didnt have breakfast or lunch wasnt feeling well. pain is making me sick!! Made the irish lamb and colcannon pie tonight in honour of st patrick's day and it was yummy and free

had a banana as a snack and the fake ferrero rocher tonight ( 19 syns) had to eat them all my husband didnt like them!!! :D

17th March:

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone :)
another weird day today didnt eat until about 5 again this evening..it must be the valium and other meds im taking.

Skipped breakfast and luch..........

Dinner: creamy chicken pasta, used my HEA for dinner

Snacks: 2 mullerlight
pineapple and 1 banana

Syns: curly wurly 6 syns

March 18th:

yet another rough day..had reiki done by my sister which relaxed me alot!still in pain but not as bad now! havent been eating regular meals
skipped breakfast and lunch again today...thats not too good.. had mince and pasta with veg for dinner with salad and used my HEA on 4 laughing cow cheese triangles.
2 mullerlight yoghurts and a banana
Syns: 3 chocolate sweets 6 syns
chivers jelly 4 1/2 syns
Total: 10 1/2 syns

and if i dont lose 3 lbs this week ill be raging!!!!! ive eaten hardly anything this week so far :p

Saturday 19th march:

starting to feel a bit better..still didnt chance doing excersise im too afraid so ill wait a couple of days and start walking again!! :)

Skipped breakfast again oops!!

Lunch: apple and pineapple

Dinner: sw chips with huge salad and peppers and lean turkey slices
HEA: 42g mozerella HEB: 4 ryvita

Syns: 2 1/2 tbsp light mayonnaise 5 syns
2 light cheese triangles 2 syns
jelly 4 syns

Total: 11 syns

Sunday 20th march:

Breakfast: HEA: 5 light cheese triangles HEB: 4 ryvita

Lunch: vegetable soup with potato

Dinner. tomato and cheese pasta with veg and salad

Snacks: pineapple
1 mullerlight vanilla and chocolate sprinkles

Syns: can club orange 3 syns
lemon jelly 4 1/2 syns
light cheese slice 1 syn
Total 8 1/2 syns

Hi I'm Vicki
I ha a McDonalds Saturday as I havent been well but been good since will I still lose weight? X

Hi vicki :) dont worry hun im sure it'll be fine if you've been good the rest of the week!
my diary is all over the place i havent been eating regular meals properly the last week!!!:eek: weigh in tonight! what day do u weigh in?

Monday 21st March:

Breakfast: 2 kiwis and mullerlight

Lunch: vegetable soup

dinner: sw chips with tomato homemade marinade chicken and salad

Syns: 2 curly wurlys 12 syns
orange drink 3 syns
Total: 15 syns

I weigh in Thursday but iv cut down on my syns the rest of the week to contemplate my over syns on Saturday n I go to aqua aerobics twice n gym
And swimming tonight so hopefly that'll help, my auntis both do slimming world and have lost loads of weight but still at least once a week have food out or takeaway and just be extra good all weight they have lost loads of weight so I think I'll be ok x

??? Victoria-Louise ???

im sure u will be fine :) your doing lots of excersise thats really good. i cant wait to get back out excersising again i havent been well the past few weeks i miss going walking. i really want to do aqua aerobics but i dont feel confident enough to get into a swimsuit yet!!!

I weigh in Thursday but iv cut down on my syns the rest of the week to contemplate my over syns on Saturday n I go to aqua aerobics twice n gym
And swimming tonight so hopefly that'll help, my auntis both do slimming world and have lost loads of weight but still at least once a week have food out or takeaway and just be extra good all weight they have lost loads of weight so I think I'll be ok x

??? Victoria-Louise ???

I hate being in a swimsuit but u can buy an all In one, that holds u in, I go to a only womens one and everyone is in same boat but try it I love it my Aunti now comes and my nan is coming tomra it's fun and exercise x

??? Victoria-Louise ???

Back