my food diary(extra easy)

i will definately try it but not now i just dont have the confidence. id probably freeze and run out the door haha!! but good for u im sure it will really benefit you :)

Tuesday 22nd March:

only 1 lb for me this week im so disappointed :( will do better next week..more superfree for me! :D

Breakfast: (HEB) 28g porridge with tbsp canderel

Lunch: 2 eggs, beans, tomato and muchrooms

Dinner: cheese and tomato pasta used HEA on cheese

Snacks: 3 hi fi bars 8 shouldnt have bought the pack!!!) 18 syns
orange drink 3 syns

Total: 21 syns

Tuesday 22nd March:

only 1 lb for me this week im so disappointed :( will do better next week..more superfree for me! :D

Breakfast: (HEB) 28g porridge with tbsp canderel

Lunch: 2 eggs, beans, tomato and muchrooms

Dinner: cheese and tomato pasta used HEA on cheese

Snacks: 3 hi fi bars 8 shouldnt have bought the pack!!!) 18 syns
orange drink 3 syns

Total: 21 syns

Hi, don't be so hard on yourself:(, you are doing really well.
It can't be easy if you are in pain.
Keep your chin up:)
So many people have helped me on here so feel free to let rip any time!!!:D

Hi Aislingb, sorry to see that you back is still playing up. I think we have fellow feeling on that one - but at least mine has only been since I was in my 70s.
Hope you have a better loss this week but even so don't give up, after all it will mean all that hard work for nothing - sort of.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!...:fingerscrossed:

Hi, don't be so hard on yourself:(, you are doing really well.
It can't be easy if you are in pain.
Keep your chin up:)
So many people have helped me on here so feel free to let rip any time!!!:D

aww thanks :) i know your right i have no patience. i need to be a bit more realistic especially when i havent been able to excersise. im feeling much better today so hoping for a better week.
thanks to the lovely people here i feel much better :D

Hi Aislingb, sorry to see that you back is still playing up. I think we have fellow feeling on that one - but at least mine has only been since I was in my 70s.
Hope you have a better loss this week but even so don't give up, after all it will mean all that hard work for nothing - sort of.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!...:fingerscrossed:

hi emmaline :)
thanks so much. im feeling alot better now and i have my nerve conduction in cork tomorrow. have to travel a good bit but im hoping it wont aggravate my shoulder again!!
im going walking later too. im feeling half normal again. still painful but no where near what its been like the last 2-3 weeks.
thanks for your lovely comments i really appreciate it xxx xxx

Wednesday 23rd March:

Breakfast: HEB: 28g porridge with 1 tbsp canderel

Lunch: 2 apples, 1 orange and mullerlight

Dinner: chicken marinated in tomato puree, fat free yoghurt all season all with potatoes and salad

Snacks: 1 mullerlight and i banana

Syns: 0 :D

Thursday 24th March:

its been a very long day!had to travel a few hours to get to the hospital for my nerve conduction which was in fact quite painful. feel like a pin cushion after it :p
food wise i was great usually when im out for the day im tempted and say ill just have this but not today i was well prepared. brought my fruit with me and salad and chicken too.saved money aswell...happy days!! :D

Breakfast: HEB: 28 porridge with tbsp sweetener

lunch: salad with chicken and potato
1 banana and 1 apple

Dinner: used my HEA for cheese and tomato pasta with veg and yet more salad!!

Snacks: 1 mullerlight

Syns: 2 curly wurly 12 syns

Well done for going through with it yesterday. It's wierd, I have had it done too;)
Well done on being organised with your food for the day, very impressive. It's days like that when it's tempting to treat yourself a bit too much!:D
Be proud of yourself:)

Well done for going through with it yesterday. It's wierd, I have had it done too;)
Well done on being organised with your food for the day, very impressive. It's days like that when it's tempting to treat yourself a bit too much!:D
Be proud of yourself:)

thanks :) yeah i knew if i wasnt organised id end up eating something that i shouldnt. ive been disappointed with my weight loss the last 2 weeks so im hoping i have a good weight loss this wk!!
xxx

Friday 26th March:

Breakfast: 2 mullerlights and 1 apple

Lunch: 2 chicken slices with salad

Dinner: mashed potato, smoked coley and mushy peas

Syns: 2 curly wurlys (again!!) 12 syns

Saturday: 27th March

ate about 40 syns worth of biscuits so disgusted with myself..grrrrrr!!!! :(

Breakfast: apple and pineapple

Lunch: chicken pieces, with salad and HEA: 28g cheddar cheese and coleslaw(5 syns)

Dinner: marinated chicken with potatoes and huge salad

Syns: biscuits (very high syn)
curly wurly: 6 syns
coleslaw 5 syns
Total: 51 syns :( :(

Biscuits:I love biscuits so much that is why I am on "Slimming World":eek:
I have to make sure I never eat a biscuit because I would end up eating the whole packet!:eek:
I used to buy low fat biscuits, and still eat the lot:sigh:
I have my own cupboard in the kitchen for my syns and have to make sure I don't go in the other cupboard, that has biscuits in (son and hubbie's snacks!)

Don't be hard on yourself about it:)
One day it will be me confessing a biscuit binge:D (could have been today if you see what happened to my daughter on my diary!)

Biscuits:I love biscuits so much that is why I am on "Slimming World":eek:
I have to make sure I never eat a biscuit because I would end up eating the whole packet!:eek:
I used to buy low fat biscuits, and still eat the lot:sigh:
I have my own cupboard in the kitchen for my syns and have to make sure I don't go in the other cupboard, that has biscuits in (son and hubbie's snacks!)

Don't be hard on yourself about it:)
One day it will be me confessing a biscuit binge:D (could have been today if you see what happened to my daughter on my diary!)

and the biscuits were 4 syns for 1 and i had 8 of them..shame :(
i ate some chips too my husband and his friend had a take away and i couldnt help myself!
im really mad at myself. my weigh in is tuesday so i was hoping for 3 lbs but id be shocked if i lost that much! ive decided im going to have a great week though. an odd biscuit binge isnt too bad :p

Good to hear you being so positive:D
Have a good week and good luck at weigh in:)

Monday 28th March

Breakfast: HEB 28g porridge with tbsp canderel
1 apple

Lunch: pineapple, kiwi and orange

Dinner sw lasagne with salad (1.5 syns)

Syns: 2 light chocolate mousse pots 8 syns
dinner 1.5 syns
Total: 9.5 syns

Wednesday 30th March:

havent filled my diary in for 2 days(so lazy) im planning on being great this week..foodwise of course!

Breakfast: apple and 1 mullerlight

Lunch: lentil soup
blueberries

Dinner: sw roast ( potatoes, chicken, roast carrot and parsnip and mushy peas)

Snacks: pineapple

Syns: 0 :D

definately a good day xxx

Glad you had a good day:D
I didn't have many syns today either, just hot choc for bedtime as a bit of comfort seeing as hubbie away for work, tonight:)

Glad you had a good day:D
I didn't have many syns today either, just hot choc for bedtime as a bit of comfort seeing as hubbie away for work, tonight:)

aww thanks glad u had a good day too. im sure i will have some syns this week just not as many as the last few weeks and i think ive been drinking too many minerals too maybe thats why my losses have slowed down so im going to cut them out this week and see what happens :)

Back