My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

you lucky devil! I dont think id ever get to meet and greet beyonce. i think id die of starstruckness first tbh! oh well, the closest i'll get is stalking her on twitter LOL (i dont actually do this btw - im not THAT creepy!! - well maybe a little :werd:)

The guy i met...i stalk him on twitter, he actually knows me now..actually he knew me from the first time i met him when he was practically propping me up cos my knees resembled jelly (and cos i was the mad one crying at one of the songs before the main show, so he remembers me for that too (and he kissed me after that incident too haha))

ooooo!! a kiss!! you extra lucky devil. I tell you who i want a kiss from.. THOR...that man and his muscles and his hammer. The things i would do to him.....

hmm i better stop! im at work hahaha!

:censored:

Oh god, not you too, one of my best friends is obsessed!

Good morning you sexy people!

So today is party dayyy!!! Uff bit nervous still but hey ho i cant keep stressing about days like this its gonna happen every now n then! Just gotta learn to deal with it! Up until tonight im gonna stick to being good!!

Doing an EE day because im still not sure what im having to eat tonight!
B: scrambled eggs on toast (heb) with a banana and a cup of tea (black with sweetener)
L: left over veggie pasta from the other day with some ham mixed in and topped with cheese (hea)
S: 2 plums + mullerlight
D: dont know yet - will update on tomorrow!

Still need to pick wat to wear!! Poop i hate this bit!! Might wear a skaterskirt with a green blouse n my studded boots!!
Still need to do a food shop, clean the house n pop down to argos before i get ready n pack to head to biiirminghaaam!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
Xox

Have a fantastic day and weekend.
Enjoy the party x

I'm fine thanks, have got some back-copies of the SW mags, getting inspiration and planning meals for next week, whilst watching the first season of 24 on Netflix!
Better get up and start doing some chores.

Ooo 24. Ive heard good reviews about that!! Been watching revenge!! Love that programme!! Last night we ended up at TGIs, i had a chicken BLT ciabatta with fries and then a chocolate fudge cake omg it was soooo goood!!! God knows how many syns wer in it tho!! And then i had a cosmopolitan and a glass of rose! So not as bad as i thought it would be! Yesterday i weighed in at 13st 6.2 and today i weighed in at 13st 6.6. So not bad!! Altho it may catch up on me!
Today i had weetabix this morning with sugar (2 syns) and then for lunch i had shephards pie my sis made for me with a large salad - almost slimming world friendly bless her she tried but she used gravy to make the sauce so i would guestimate the syns at about 6 to be on the safe side. Tonight i may just have an egg and bacon salad and make extra for lunch tomo!
WI day tomo! So nervous! Hoping im down 3lbs! But we shall see!!

Hope everyone is okay! And is enjoying their sunday!! Back to work tomo!!

Xx

Sounds like someone had a good night lol. Good luck for WI tomorrow chick. I just cant seem to get my head in the game at the mo grrrrrrrrr

My WI is on wed so im hoping the scales have moved even just a little lol

Food sounds fab, am drooling :)
Don't stess about weigh in, sure you'll be fine x

I hope so hun lol - ive felt really crap this week with the meds ive been on - hoping theyre gonna work and i can get back to where i need to be

Peri - I have an unhealthy obsession with Nando's too haha! Cravings never go away, it's a hard life!

Just popping in to subscribe, good luck with WI tomorrow :) x

Hey there Peri, (I'll call you that instead of Miss PP from now on!! ;) Finally getting round to reading your diary and subscribing to it. You made me laugh a lot whilst reading it. Your food looks great too. :eat:

Was wondering when you were talking about your weetabix if you've ever tried the magic porridge where you soak your porridge oats in a yogurt overnight then it's ready to eat in the morning? Might solve your problem of not being able to eat it hot and it'll keep you fuller for longer.

I'm off to bed now incase i'm up during the night again with my little one. Wanted to wish you good luck for weighing in tomorrow morning. Do you go to a class or just weigh in at home?

Thanks toots!!! I do want to try magic porridge but havnt got round to prepping it yet and i also rely on a mullerlight during the day at work and wasnt too sure if i wanted to consume 2 pots of yoghart a day! Plus i still have no oats! I am planning on trying it out this week tho!! Hopefully will get round to buying some oats tomorro on my lunch break!!
Tummy feels a bit wierd atm.. Not sure why, so im gonna get some sleep!! Hope ur house of the ill is feeling better toots! Goodnight everyone xx

Back