My goal

NN89

Sexy Member
Hey guys, I've been an on/off dieter for MONTHS, and have decided THIS IS IT.

I have a goal of loosing ~2 stone by the end of september, and i've decided to really push it by buying a dress 2 sizes smaller than myself for my 21st birthday party

AX Paris Shift Dress

I'm currently a size 18, and bought a size 14. I've also treated myself to some GORGEOUS heels Bow Strap Heel

Because of my weight I can't wear heels for long, but I'm hoping by september i'll be nice and svelte to be able to pull them off!

I can't believe i've spent around £100 but its really been a huge motivator! eeek- so exciting!!!

Hi I'm a size 18 too was a 22 3 months ago so 2 sizes can be dropped in 3 months, I think you have a good motivation tool, I'll join you size 14 for September if you like I have a new LBD I brought size 14 I aim to get into xx

I have a goal of loosing ~2 stone by the end of september, and i've decided to really push it by buying a dress 2 sizes smaller than myself for my 21st birthday party

AX Paris Shift Dress

I'm currently a size 18, and bought a size 14. I've also treated myself to some GORGEOUS heels Bow Strap Heel

Because of my weight I can't wear heels for long, but I'm hoping by september i'll be nice and svelte to be able to pull them off!

I can't believe i've spent around £100 but its really been a huge motivator! eeek- so exciting!!!

im rubbish on ladies fashion as my mrs will tell you lol, but you will look great in your dress good luck, you will be in your dress in no time xxx :):):):):)

AX Paris Shift Dress

That dress and shoes are gorgeous - you have great taste! I'm sure you will reach your goal and look absolutely fab at your birthday party :D

gorgeous dress and shoes!! you will look fab and have a fantastic party I'm sure!

I have gone from a size 18/20 to a 16 in the past 3 months and have also bought a dress in a size 14 to motivate me! :D

Awwww thats gorgeous, good for you!!!! Who knows, you may even have to have it taken in lol!!!!

You will look fantastic!!!!

Back