my happiest time eva!!!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
ive just been tryin on my mums clothes...lol sounds weird cos im 21 but shes really cool and wears fab clothes!and i fitted into all of em!they r size 16!!!

ive gone from a size 22 to a 16 in 11 weeks! was even a 24 in some clothes!woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

havent been this happy for ages!!!!

i was so tempted before by bernard matthews turkey ham lol! so glad i neva went there!!!

xx

Good for you you walked away from the food . Thats great to jump that many sizes in such a short time . Well done . Do you drink alot of water Tina ?

What an inspiring post, you must be way up on :character00100:!
Ive just taken a peek at you blog photos and OMG, your like a different person!
Well done so far x

That's fantastic - you have done amazingly well. And what a bonus you can borrow your mum's clothes for now, and save up for the even smaller sizes!

The crazy thing is, we go on for such a long time being unhappy with how we look, and you have just shown what a difference a few weeks out of our lives can make.

I really don't think that any amount of chocolate/alcohol/crisps etc will ever make me feel as elated as knowing I'm not fat and frumpy will.

Well done Tina - You are my inspiration today.

Wow hun just checked out your blog- you look AMAZING! Such an inspiration for me- we are the same age and I know what you mean about the mums clothes thing! Keep it up lady, not far to go now eh!? We CAN do this :) xx

aawww i swear a tear just nearly come out of my eyes!thanks gang for the support!

miss leo i try to drink at least 4 every day!! so get glugging!!

im going to the trafford centre today to shop in normal shops!!!and im gettin my nails and eyelashes extended, goin out tonight so wanted to treat my self!!

keep shaking all xxx

I'm in the goldfish bowl as we speak lol Good for you have a pamper and a shop till you drop :)

WOW that's amazing what an inspriation you are you're like a different person and you obviously feel fantastic!!! Have fun at T ctr today....im going later tonight to get some trainers for the gym hehe have a lovely weekend and WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow wow wow, you have done amazing, have just looked at your pictures
My hubby says you look hot!!!...... ( he`s a bit cheeky)

lol sazzy!tell him i said thanks

the results are the trafford centre-- only shopped in h&m and river island!!!they r 2 shops ive neva fitted into and now i got into a size 16 in miss selfridge too!! too anyone who is feeling low!do not quit. shopping today was my happiest time i have had in a long time!!!

Back